these stupid fucks need to have a heartattack

sorabji.com: Are you stupid?: these stupid fucks need to have a heartattack
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Maxigeil on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 04:52 pm:

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2...52,00.html

pathetic morons trying to capitalize on their lack of self discipline

God people need to take responsibility for their own actions.

By Antigone on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 05:04 pm:

You need to take responsibility for that link not working.

By Maxi geil on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 04:35 am:

By Kazoointoit on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 08:28 am:

I should know better than to read foxnews this early in the morning.

I'm not generally militantly anti-American, but in this case, I think I am correct in assuming that this would only happen in America.

In the meantime, I'm going on a shopping spree and run myself into financial ruin. Then I am going to sue the record, fashion, computer, and electronics industries for creating a "craving."

Wake up and smell the capitalism assholes.

Then I'm going to sue Starbucks for my insomnia.

By Dougie on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 09:22 am:

I'm suing Mark for my addiction to this site.

By semillama on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 10:46 am:

I'm going to sue the American Bar Association
    for pressing stupid lawsuits.

By patrick on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 11:16 am:

somewhere on this website i predicted this kind of lawsuit would occur. it was only a matter of time, the tobacco lawsuits and their successes leading the way.

The American Bar should limit the number of lawyers it certifies each year. Too many lawyers, too little time, too little work ergo they think up this crackpottery.

By Nate on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 12:10 pm:

people are applying for lawschool in record numbers.

By patrick on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 12:23 pm:

im not speaking of learning the law, just being able to actually practice it.

By Nate on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 01:36 pm:

and i'm just pointing out that the number of bored lawyers is going to increase.

By patrick on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 01:56 pm:

right, but if they can't step into a courtroom other than as an observer, civil or criminal...they can't bring about frivilous lawsuits.

its a porous idea i know...

By J on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 02:33 am:

When they started letting them do commercials,everything went to hell in a handbag.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact