Not No More, I Aint.

sorabji.com: Are you stupid?: Not No More, I Aint.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Czarina on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 01:40 pm:

Now I won't have to worry about how to pay my kids tuition in college.

What a wonderful country we live in.

I just saw on CNN a most interesting story:

Lindenwood University accepts,[in lieu of cash],
    pigs, for tuition.

For degrees in liberal arts.

This is in an effort to boost farming communities.It says that the school will eat the pigs,or take them to market.

This has been going on for three years.

How come I didn't know about this?

The goats are OUT.Porkys IN!

By Spider on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 01:49 pm:

Yeah, but how many pigs are we talking about? I'd bet so many pigs you'd be sharing your bed with them.

By Czarina on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 02:03 pm:

Maybe we could offer a Sorabji Pig Scholarship to some needy student.

We could all sponsor a pig, and have the candidates send in essays,on why they deserved our Pig Scholarship.

Mark,Mark, where are you? This could be big. You could be the Head Hog on this.

"Mark Thomas,Porcine King,proudly presents his annual Sorabji Pig Scholarship to needy student."

What a headline!

By J on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 02:16 pm:

Head Hog ha ha,your priceless Czarina:)

By wisper on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 04:33 pm:

i'm so in. I'll put in a pig.

By semillama on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 04:38 pm:

Q: How many rednecks does it take to eat a possum?

A: Three. one to eat and two to watch out for cars.

By Czarina on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 12:48 am:

Hmmm,now I know why I have 2 spawn.

There is a resturant here that serves "possum balls" as an appetizer.

Ya gotta love the south.

By J on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 10:50 am:

Didn't you have a box of Roadkill helper?

By Czarina on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 03:21 pm:

Brucifer gave it to me.

Whenever I have dinner guests over, I casually leave it out on the kitchen counter.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact