Utterly Ridiculous

sorabji.com: Are you stupid?: Utterly Ridiculous
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 01:58 pm:

By Nate on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 02:50 pm:

ridiculous that they ruined their vacation because they refused to fill out two forms? or ridiculous that the US required them to fill out two forms?

i wonder if a man and his 9 year old wife from the nation of Childsexia would have to fill out two forms.

By semillama on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 04:26 pm:

probably not, we can't not be cultural sensitive...

By PBtHW on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 02:03 am:

Ahem.

AVAST ye maties.

Privateer Bess the Horny Wench

By J on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 11:08 am:

I'm Linda Drunken Leg,I can live with that.

By eri on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 12:55 pm:

Admiral Sadi the Nimble Eye.....hhmmmmmmm.

By Lapis on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 01:51 pm:

Deckswabber Esmerelda (with this name)

I put in my real name and it stated Admiral Burly Stubble. Typed it in again and made sure that I indicated female before hitting submit. Admiral Burly Stubble.

By TBone on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 06:22 pm:

Joseph the Mean.
    ...which is my middle name.
    How weird is that?

By kazu on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 06:38 pm:

Using my real name:

Wench Esmerelda

Using my screen name:

First Mate Bess the Purple Toe

By V.v. on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 05:18 am:

,spose i must be Captain Ahab,looking for Moby Dick [the gal with the biggest ass in the world.]

By Hal on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 06:02 pm:

Captian Stibby.

By V.v. on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 07:11 pm:

Hal,is Captain Stibby also looking for the gal with the biggest ass in the world?

By semillama on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 11:11 am:

arr, I be Swashbuckler Scurvy Heart.

By Hal on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 11:44 am:

No, I like little butts and I cannot like, you other brothas can't deny.

Nah, I don't mind a litte extra padding, but not a big fan of the ghetto booty as its called.

I prefer the average to ULTRA SUPER MODEL ass. Seeing as I'm a loser, I usually stick to average.

By Nate on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 01:55 pm:

uh.

so you're saying you don't like woman ass?

you prefer ten year old boy ass?

By Hal on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 12:22 am:

There isn't a problem in the world that cannot be solved by a 10yr. old Thai boy.

By V.v. on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 04:57 pm:

Hal,how do you get with this stuff?now if I said that,Lapis would call me a pervert.Hal,what is the secret of your success [im just envious]

By wisper on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 07:21 pm:

because Hal has always been forthright and open about his love of 10 year old Thai boys.

honesty is the best policy.

By Lapis on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 07:29 pm:

I've been aquainted with Hal for about three years or so, and he's listened to me over some difficult times.

How long have you been posting, Vv?

By V.v. on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 08:15 pm:

Not long,but im like the Angel Gabriel compared to some of the others.[or Lucifer,take your pick]i think a lot of my problems stem from not speaking the plenty good English,as you do.Strangly enough,when im driveing around during the day,i often think of the many and diverse problems of the sorabjis,and how i can help them,and i do care about there welfare.Sorabji is a bit like CHEERS but with real people.,and if i were no longer here,i know some of them would miss me.I at first hate people like Patrick and TBone,but now i understand them as intelligent people,i give them respect.We have a lot of misunderstandings between us.

By Lapis on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 08:41 pm:

Some.

I don't think your problems come from you use of language.

By V.v. on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 09:45 pm:

LAPIS, you are too enigmatic for me, EXPLAIN,[you interest me,]perhaps,you are the only sorabji that can see the real v.v.[and i think you do]

By TBone on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:22 pm:

Why did you hate me, V? I'm just curious. You probably had every reason to.
    I don't leave much of an impression, so I'd like to cultivate the ability to make people dislike me immediately.

By kazu on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:25 pm:

I've always liked you TBone, I read your old posts before I started posting and was excited when you came back.

Will you be my friend?

By kazu on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:27 pm:

Not that you were looking for reassurance, but I just wanted you to know.

By V.v. on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 07:09 pm:

TBone,your o.k. by me ,cuz your bright,it just took me a while to find out.I expect you,like me, tend to kick the shit out of anyone who takes the piss.

By The Watcher on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 07:16 pm:

I think of this as group therepy.

We are all a little nuts.

We wouldn't be human if we weren't.

By V.v. on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 07:46 pm:

The Watcher,i find it impossible to disagree with you,[and thanks for the Bob Hope book]as you know ,i like smart people, and dont tolerate idiots.Respect from v.v.

By V.v. on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 08:11 pm:

TBone,now we have no beef with each other,i can tell you,for a while,i thought you were some red neck SOUTHERN BOY [anti Jew,anti Black ]...and i, like you ,dont go along with that shit,we rate people as people,right?In my life,ive met som DAM good Jews and Blacks,i expect you have also.

By V.v. on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 08:27 pm:

And for some time,i thought TBone?he must be from West Virginia.Stars ,n Bars Country.

By V.v. on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 08:36 pm:

And West Virginia is all banjo playing retards,right?

By V.v. on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 08:40 pm:

But i dont think your from West Virginia.

By TBone on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 09:47 pm:

Wow.
    Definitely not from West Virginia.
    Speaking of Jews, I just finished the book "Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal"
    Made me laugh out loud several times.

By V.v. on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 10:46 pm:

TBone,so duz it have an ISBN no. on the back cover?If so,post it.

By J on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 09:48 am:

V.v I was born in West(by God)Virginia and I don't play the banjo,I'm not retarded.

By semillama on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 10:40 am:

Some of my ancestors were from the part of Virginia that became West Virginia, or at least they lived there a while before moving into Ohio and eventually Missouri.

By The Watcher on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 02:36 pm:

Sorry, the only people I can equate with West Virginia are my former neighbors.

They didn't play the banjo. But, god were they dumb.

Every night they'd get on their CB radio and jam all the TV stations. Including cable.

They were not the best possible examples of West Virginia citizenry.

By J on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 02:51 pm:

No they weren't, most of us like to listen to the police scanner to see what our neighbors are up to.

By TBone on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 04:59 pm:

ISBN: 0380813815

By V.v. on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 08:27 pm:

TBone, thanks for that,im on it.

By V.v. on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 09:00 pm:

J AND SEM,jus cuz you got West Virginia connections dont mean your rednecks,they are mostly in central Virginia.a good bro of mine was in Virginia ,bout a year ago,and allmost got shot by the southern boys cuz he by accident called them Yanks.Far as i can see,they are still fighting that civil war.And they do tend to regard Mr. Lincoln as the Anti-Christ.

By V.v. on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 09:07 pm:

The Watcher,i also had then c.b. radio creeps close by,and i had to move ,bout 5 miles away to get good signals on my 50 channel t.v.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact