not if you hate america!

sorabji.com: Are you stupid?: not if you hate america!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By droopy on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 06:01 pm:

do people think your stupid? have no opinions? laugh behind your back at things you say?

try HATING AMERICA and be the life of any party.

Why The Left Hates America-And Supports Terrorists
    Why The Left Hates America-And Supports Terrorists Summary: Political analyst
    Lee Harris explains why the Left in the United States hates America and has ...

Democrats Hate America; Embrace Failure : NM IMC
    but rather that they so hate America in general that the intentional slander ...
    Yes, Democrats hate America--and will continue to do so until they can make ..

Michael Moore Hates America

God Hates America -- A Warning to the USA!!!

George W. Bush Hates America: Political Prisoners and the Post-9 ...
    George W. Bush Hates America: Political Prisoners and the Post-9/11 Police State
    by Ted Rall [US]. A strange kind of freedom by Robert Fisk, The Independent ...

Why do people hate America?
    The USAs refusal to take a responsible or mature attitude towards it's own
    pollution is a reason why many people hate America.

Pravda.RU: Why the world hates America
    A problem for US State Department of State think about. It is an open
    secret that anti-American attitudes are gaining steam all over the world.

Counterbias: John Kerry Hates America - Here's Proof (possible satire)

Mark Zepezauer: Why the Right Hates America
    Why the Right Hates America. If They Love America So Much, Why Are They Working
    Overtime to Destroy it?

Amazon.com: Books: Why Do People Hate America? by Ziauddin Sardar,Merryl Wyn Davies.

Amazon.com: Books: Why the Left Hates America : Exposing the Lies That Have Obscured Our Nation's Greatness by DAN FLYNN.

Profs Who Hate America - article by Daniel Pipes

World hates America but Indians love

From Rush's Stack of Stuff: Int'l Red Cross Hates America

Why Do So Many Professors Hate America?

The Dark Window: Let's Deport All The America Haters!

Dynamist Blog: The Party that Hates America Always Loses
    The party that hates America will lose. The party that imagines no positive
    future, offers no "vision thing," will lose. The party that thinks it is better ...

Why the Arab world hates America --- time to myth-bust
    Arab and other Muslims who hate America do so:. Because America alone (and the
    little America in the Middle East, Israel) prevents the expansion of Islamic ...

'Why do they hate us?' | csmonitor.com
    It is a question that has ached in America's heart for the past two weeks. ...
    "Why do they hate us?" asked President Bush in his speech to Congress last ...

Harvard Hates America

Michelle Malkin: SEATTLE HATES AMERICA

The Conjecturer " Blog Archive " Moby Hates America

Why do you hate America? - Encyclopedia Dramatica
    The phrase "Why do you hate America?" was born after a mother lost her son ...
    Examine the following examples for rudimentary tips on how hate America with ...

ConservativeTruth.org: Why the Old World Hates America - Bruce ...

tacitus || Chris Hedges Still Hates America pages

MyDD :: Why do black liberals hate America?

Totally Whacked: Juan Cole hates America
    Juan Cole doesn't really hate America, but just some of the things that America
    does in the name of truth and justice. But I'm glad you noticed. ...

View topic - Mark Steyn hates America
    View topic - Mark Steyn hates America. Mature, intelligent, conservative political
    debate.

Left-Wing Hates America, Says Author -- 11/07/2002
    For example, he said the Left hates Christianity's influence in American society
    because it is an "intolerant" religion. "But if you look at America,

American Media hates America! - Above Top Secret Conspiracy Community
    Discusion about American Media hates America! in the Above Top Secret website
    discussion forum Education & Media. Other topics include freemasons, ...

Porter Goss Hates America
    James Bovard points out that Porter Goss Hates America:. "The Iraq conflict,
    while not a cause of extremism, has become a cause for extremists," CIA ...

PROOF THE WORLD HATES AMERICA!!!!
    Why shouldn't foreigners hate America? Most Americans hate America now. ...
    I could careless that people hate America. If it is because of Bush then that ...

Ventura County For Democracy: Another activist judge who hates America
    Another activist judge who hates America. It happens very rarely, but it's always
    nice to see one of Bush's own appointees lay the smackdown on his ...

Ashcroft: Supreme Court Hates America?
    I have to wonder if Attorney General John Ashcroft counts the Supreme Court among
    those who "hate America" because a majority of the justices ruled that .

krempasky.com " MoveOn Hates America
    MoveOn Hates America. June 15, 2004 on 3:56 pm | In Politics, War, Dirty Terrorist
    Bastards, All New Extra-Stupid |. Perhaps not a newsflash. ...

technopuritanism.net: Lynn Cheney Hates America
    Lynn Cheney Hates America. Compare the quotes, Lynn Cheney vs. Bush Administration:.
    "I am struck by the high level of arrogance that often exists among…

FactsOfIsrael.com: German leftist fascist hates America and Israel
    German leftist fascist hates America and Israel. Since I created FactsOfIsrael.com 6
    months ago, I have received my fair share of hate mail. ...

The Light Of Reason " Blog Archive " DAVID KAY HATES AMERICA
    DAVID KAY HATES AMERICA. Or maybe not:. [N]ow we hear the drumrolls again, this
    time announcing an accelerating nuclear weapons program in Iran. ...

Clark Community Network || Bush Says Amnesty International "Hates ...
    I wouldn't go so far as to say that Amnesty International "hates America."
    But, on the other hand, if the shoe fits... I agree. ...

Outsourced America: GM Clearly Really Hates America
    GM Clearly Really Hates America. GM to close more plants, cut 25000 jobs...
    uh, that aint good:. General Motors Corp. expects to close more assembly and ..

The Green Knight: Karl Rove Hates America
    Karl Rove Hates America. We knew that, of course. But Paul the Spud explains why.
    Speaking in a ballroom just a few miles north of ground zero, ...
    thegreenknight.blogspot.com/ 2005/06/karl-rove-hates-america.html - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

Why does America hate America? - Altercation - MSNBC.com
    Why does America hate America? ... Why does the CIA hate America? "A new classified
    assessment by the Central Intelligence Agency says Iraq may prove to be ...

By V on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 06:58 pm:

droopy,if America claims to be the the king pin of civilisation,then I will die for it,(but thats v,s opinion)...look,I think we can regard the rest of the world as stupid,dont you?

By wisper on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 08:27 pm:

guh?

By patrick on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 02:30 pm:

jesus christ.

v invokes the human phenomenon of rubbernecking traffic accidents and watching high speed car chases.

why can't i stop reading his bullshit.

*note, that last statement is just that. not a question. so, mister trainwrecking the english language, don't bother replying mkay?

By V on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 08:17 pm:

patrick,I make astounding statements, as no one else does...and I am addictive.,I have no problem being the "Pandoras box" of Sorabji,enjoy!!!

By Guess who on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 10:21 pm:

rtc do hated america, cuz they support jobs oversea, figure the number of employment for yourself.

By Guess who on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 10:21 pm:

rtc do hated america, cuz they support jobs oversea, figure the number of employment for yourself.

By droopy on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 11:28 pm:

at least they don't hate grammar.

By dave. on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 01:32 am:

or maybe they do.

By droopy on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 01:34 am:

to be honest, i don't know who the hell the rtc is.

By dave. on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 01:59 am:

By droopy on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 02:38 am:

couldn't follow the link (network error or some such shit) so i searched around on google.

religious technology center?

By agatha on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 08:47 pm:

By heather on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 09:19 pm:

maybe rtc just wants to hire people who can speak english
    properly but can't find any in america

By jack on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 10:15 pm:

what do you mean imaginary? sorabjifest or no, i want to take the tour. i want to interview iqbal khan on camera. the whole bit, man. i want them to tell me what they can do for me.

the ideal sorabjifest there would have a group of people touring as potential clients and a group of people touring as tourists. filmworthy. preferably, this would occur simultaneously with several cameras rolling in each party.

a reality show idea related to this bbs that occurred to me had for its first season "dimwit's soda challenge" (that title won't go anywhere; that's just how i conceived of it), in which two local personalities who seem to have difficulties with the english language (one supposedly loaded with money and one supposedly fired and itching for revenge) go on a road trip together in a mini cooper. there would be many recurring fish-out-of-water scenes (at least one of them has a bit of difficulty entering and exiting the vehicle, for instance) and disagreements about how best to spend the leisure hours at midwestern motels, the proper operation of motor vehicles on american highways and byways, ideal tactics for dealing with life's setbacks, and so forth. the object of the season one quest is to find and deliver specific rare brands of soda to a third party's home at the end of the trip. but--and this is most important--each soda must be in the correct size bottle.

season two takes off from there.

By heather on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 11:00 pm:

i would buy a tv to watch this

By droopy on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 12:05 am:

i failed with your link too, agatha. "illegal action. program will be closed down. cyberspace hates you personally."

i think i'll just spend my time practicing my audition for jack's show. i plan to be the guy towed behind the mini cooper by a rope.

By agatha on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 01:30 am:

It really sounds like "Reuben and Ed."

You aren't missing much, droop, but please allow me to quote the RTC mission statement:
    "RTC helps marketers connect with consumers in the retail medium. We provide a comprehensive range of services and products- retail planning and design, manufacturing, program management and global logistics, retail technology and store ready solutions- that help our clients activate their retail presence in more than 100 countries."

Clients include: Anheuser Busch, Coca Cola, John Deere, McDonald's, Billabong, Docker's, Kraft, and Adams candy.

RTC locations:

Headquarters: Latin America
    Avenida 26, Calles 36 y 38
    San Jose, Costa Rica

Headquarters: Asia
    Suite 504, Lu Plaza
    2 Wing Yip Street
    Kwun Tong, Kowloon
    Hong Kong

Additional Locations
    Chicago, IL
    St. Louis, MO
    Cincinnati, OH
    Boston, MA
    Mexico City, Mexico
    Monterrey, Mexico
    New York, NY
    Portland, OR
    San Diego, CA
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Lima, Peru

Where do you suppose Agent D worked? I'm wagering Missouri, Ohio, or Illinois. Actually, he's probably already told us, but I'm too lazy to check.

By droopy on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 03:01 am:

what kind of shit-ass company doesn't have a location in texas?

three of their clients - anheuser busch, kraft, and john deere - form a redneck trinity.

By jack on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 07:13 am:

agatha, you left out:
    World Headquarters
    2800 Golf Road
    Rolling Meadows, IL 60008

he worked at the chicago plant, according to some of the more comprehensible drooling rants.

I am innocent <-- good one.
    how did he go through?
    please, somebody help this man
    no comment

there are about a thousand more instances.

rolling tube company hates america.

"Evolving from a manufacturer of paper tubes and cores initially developed as a structurally sound packaging component for the booming television industry, RTC began experimenting with expanded uses for its products, ultimately developing a breakthrough system of modular shelving that created a standard in the retail industry."

By jack on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 07:41 am:

agatha, rad punkette. what's "reuben & ed"?

i could look it up, but i bet your description will be better.

By V on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 10:43 am:

Sounds like the book "fear and loathing in Las Vegas",but I dont want "Agent D" in the back seat with a cheese cutting wire in his hands,yet it would for a fact make a dam good movie.

By dave. on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 11:48 am:

By patrick on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 12:12 pm:

knowing you guys are crispin fans, have you seen fast sofa? not a great movie, but crispin's character is pretty fucking great. he has a lazy eye. a LAZY EYE.

my gf has had several social interactions with him and apparently he is entirely weird and socially inept as many of his characters are.

By V on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 12:25 pm:

"cars back,everythings cool"?...well if v did a moveie its got to be "fuck me D,I got brain eating maggots in my head,I can hear them munching, ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!",,,,but before I die,I need to borrow that cheese wire your holding so I cut your balls clean off"....now THAT would gross 200,000,000 bucks...how come no one knows how to make a good movie,,cept v?

By wisper on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 09:54 pm:

trainwreck after trainwreck.

fucking tedious.

By AGATHA on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 10:29 pm:

I thought I remembered another location. Where was that, anyhow? He's been posting about RTC for over 4 years!!!!!! I just can't believe it.

"V, I was wondering why or how come I haven't heard of anything from Jack since I posted some insult website of what jack likes to be a "Gay-Woman"? I was wondering what happens next?"

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Patrick- haven't seen it. Is it worth renting?

By agatha on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 10:36 pm:

By Guess who on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 10:42 pm:

Agatha, sorry again, wrong Iqbal Khan.....

By Chuck you Farlie. on Friday, July 15, 2005 - 12:44 am:

Heather, I was told of that, RTC do have Spanish speaking ppl working there. Agent D told me.

By 5 on Friday, July 15, 2005 - 01:04 am:

31St and Kedzie

By V on Friday, July 15, 2005 - 04:09 pm:

...I tend to think RTC are part of Firestone,does it smell of hot rubber?

By V on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:01 pm:

Oh, by the way, When will RTC hold Sorabjifest? Let me know .

By jack on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:11 pm:

but, of course. you're the guest of honor, d/v.

we want to search--i mean, tour--your house, also. we'll bring the sangria! just make sure you pay the cable bill.

By V on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:17 pm:

we don't have cable, but digital....you dummy

By jack on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:18 pm:

just pay the bill. we want to watch "sleepaway camp" and discuss the psychological ramifications of workplace abuse.

By jack on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:20 pm:

congratulations! digital tv! lap of luxury. see you soon.

By V on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 03:22 pm:

jack its not me posting,the new trolls post as v.not much I do about that,but I may go off line for a few weeks,to shut down the problem.

By V on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 03:35 pm:

jack,I have no problem with you,but can not shut down trolls,all I can do is send them a computer virus.I can only shut down a person for 5 to 7 days.

By V on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 03:38 pm:

...on one virus.,but I have a few more.

By agatha on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 08:47 pm:

Real V? Fake V? I'm so confused!

By jack on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 09:32 pm:

tv? vd? they ARE confusing!

By Dave on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 10:08 pm:

Real jack? fake jack? real V? fake V? rather is that I am so confusing!!!?!?!!

By jack on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 10:55 pm:

d rules! blather is that unbalanced as therapeutic incarceration much less fast food joint would have muscle lady marijuana dentist office problem underneath freezer like tropical moment shower mildew supply chain happy hour.

be what all you whatever.

WHEEL OF LIFE RUN RUN RUN...RUN D RUN D RUN D COPE COPE COPE!
    THE WHEEL IS TURNING! GET IN THE CAR!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact