I regret I yelled at Warran

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: I regret I yelled at Warran
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Thursday, April 13, 2000 - 12:58 am:

Poor Warran is all fucked up,he just came walking into our bedroom at around 2:30 p.m. yesterday and I was waiting for the kid that was gonna help me learn my computer.I screamed at poor little Warren,Just get the fuck out,I said.I was trying to clean my house,and then would need a shower,I only had 2 hours to make it look like humans lived I feel bad,Warran is a sweetheart,I,m sorry

By J on Thursday, April 13, 2000 - 09:59 am:

He never knocks or anything,he just walked right in my room where I was vacuming and was just in my p.j.s,my s/o was taking a dump,it just caught me off guard,I called him and apologized.

By semillama on Thursday, April 13, 2000 - 03:46 pm:

Warren Beatty?

By J on Thursday, April 13, 2000 - 03:56 pm:

No,I,d never call Warren Beatty,unless it was a crank call him,he sounds like an asshole to me.My friend Warren was in a bad car accident,and he,s a little on the slow side.I feel really bad about telling to go home,but just awhile ago he did that too,just walked in our bedroom on a Sunday morning.Scared the piss out of me both times.

By Czarina on Thursday, April 13, 2000 - 04:03 pm:

If you want, when I sneak on the studio, I'll yell at Warren Beatty for you, just for good measure, cause I think he's an ass, too.

By Czarina on Thursday, April 13, 2000 - 04:12 pm:

Did you get my BeverlyHillBobbitt song?

By J on Thursday, April 13, 2000 - 04:39 pm:

He-he,yes,but remember? I lost the penis song.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, March 30, 2008 - 02:14 pm:

J, do you usually yell at warran when you are drunk? I think your like ... Dr jekyle/Ms hyde kind of person.

By J on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 03:49 am:

No,I just yell at people that barge right into my bedroom...uninvited.

By moonit on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 12:59 am:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact