It.s official...tanked

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: It.s official...tanked
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Thursday, May 18, 2000 - 01:16 am:

Where is the humanity?I,m just about ready to throw in the towell.Why was I a home room mother?Why did I have an Indian Maidned troop?Why did I have kids.....

By droopy on Thursday, May 18, 2000 - 01:37 am:

"Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more."

Proverbs 31:6-7

By R.C. on Thursday, May 18, 2000 - 04:12 am:

"We should sell the kids. They're only slightly used -- we cd still get a good price for them."

- Bill Cosby

By Cannon7 on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 11:18 am:

I hate it when all your good friends come to your drinking party and don't drink..... 'my family has a history of alcoholism' .. yeah right, 'i gotta drive'... no, just sleep here .. 'but my pet lizard with starve'... phht, common. 'i only drink beer' .. here's a coors .. 'light beer' ... godamnnit, why dont i just give you apple juice instead???

worst of all, we were susposed to play poker, but they didnt bring their $20 to add to the pot so we played for candy, hooray. fucking cheap skates....

Anyways... i got hammered, and they teased me for being hammered, so i teased them about being prude motherfuckers... and they left eventually....

end...

By OnePercent on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 01:42 pm:

Nothing worse than a drunk bitch who wants to fuck.
    Specially if she just threw up.

Yeah,yeah only kids do that stuff.

Here's to cold beer and warm pussy.
    FTW

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact