Swine,sweetcheeks,this one's for you

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: Swine,sweetcheeks,this one's for you
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 01:56 am:

Where the hell have you been?What the hell have you been doing?Did you miss me?I think some of these kid's need to be humbled.

By J on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 11:19 am:

I have to quit posting when I'm blotto.

By semillama on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 08:00 pm:

You better not J.

Has anyone ever told you how sweet you come off sounding when you do that?

By Pamela on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 10:13 pm:

J, don't stop posting when you're tanked! You're just what we need around here. Your posts always make me feel better, no matter how bad of a mood I am in. We need you!

btw, how have you been? I have once again reappeared from nowhere. I keep meaning to post, but I had some problems with work up until about a month and a half ago... Now, I'm not working at all, and what the heck! I have all the time in the world for posting now!

By swine on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 12:38 am:

whoa.

hi, J.

y'know, i'm not really in the business of humbling people much anymore. i've found it's much easier and less time consuming to simply hobble the muhfuckas. but really, there should be no need for any of that. i'm sure you'll all find a way to get along.

and sem's right. you are really sweet.

anyway, gotta go.

take care of yourself.

By J on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 01:21 pm:

Thanks guys:)

By J on Tuesday, September 19, 2000 - 12:22 am:

I am tanked as always,I feel fine,Gloria you were a fine woman,I looked up to you,I can't believe you are dead,I'm so sorry.

By Pamela on Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 05:09 pm:

Who is Gloria?

By J on Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 02:02 am:

Gloria was a fine woman,with a beautiful soul as well.She use to manage this bar I went to when I seperated from my husband about five years ago,the baseline pub.The baseline was just a little neighborhood bar,but I could walk there from my mother's who unfortunately I had to stay with cause my husband wouldn't give me money to get my own place,even though I was doing the cleaning business,the money came in his name.The man that owned the bar's name was Howard,he and Gloria had lived together for 20 years,he's a good man too.They use to watch out for me,Gloria told me to stay away from Tom,but she never told me why.She had to work hard for anything she had, before she hooked up with Howard,and her first husband used to beat her.She always made her own clothes and she always looked fantabulous,she was always the first one to lend a hand if someone needed help,wich is how I started working at the Baseline.She was just a tiny thing,when she told me she use to weigh 300 pounds,I didn't believe her,she showed me pictures,which only made me admire her more.She was hard working,even when she was going through chemo for her leukemia,I thought she had it licked.I freaked when I saw that she died on Sept.13th.I sent a check to the Luekemia Society of America in her name last week,and a card to Howard,I wanted to go to her funeral but I was afraid I might run into pizza breath.She was just a really speacial persson that it was a privledge to have known.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact