FAMOUS LAST WORDS - GOODBYE TO ALL THIS

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: FAMOUS LAST WORDS - GOODBYE TO ALL THIS
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Everyman on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 09:24 pm:

So for the last few weeks I have been annoying, infuriating and amusing you all.

I am sure you will all be glad to hear that I am no longer able to pull your wires as I am going to hospital tomorrow for quite some time (this is not a joke). Thank you all for your forebearance and inspiration over the last few difficult weeks.

Its hard not to displace strong emotional worries onto your immediate family so the cathartic experience of my time here has proved an invaluable respite.

goodbye to Ophelia - dont worry about existential angst its what makes us caring human beings.

goodbye to droopy - still the leader of the pack.

goodbye to Czarina - remember most men like big bubbly girls. The supermodel look is unnatural.

goodbye to Spider - yes I am a believer, that was all serious.

goodbye to semillama - although i am still unsure if you are a he or a she.

goodbye to the watcher - remember that laughter is more important than ambition.

goodbye to eri - you have to remember that the right person will come along eventually, dont try so hard in the future.

If you believe in any deity send a prayer for me. When all this is over I may not be able to type so I shall have to wait for the advent of commercially available voice activated netsurfing.

God bless you for your patience and understanding.

By droopy on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 02:22 am:

couldn't pray if my life depended on it, let alone yours. but, cripple to cripple, good luck you tight-lipped english prick.

By Joe KEwL on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 02:51 am:

wee wee said the piggy

an then we ate that bad ol' fatty.

hoot on chico.

By Czarina on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 10:03 am:

Well,I must say that was rather mellow-dramatic.Just like a Brit.

Perhaps while you are under the knife,they can have a little snip at your tongue,to curb some of its tartness.

Your posts were offensive.There is NO excuse for bad manners.We all have problems.Thats life.But kissing ones own frozen mum,just crosses that line of humanity.

Fuck you,you ass.

By J on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 12:34 pm:

Maybe he's going to get a hemroidectomy to stitch up his big asshole.

By semillama on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 02:15 pm:

Sounds like he'll have a lot of time to work on
    that reading comprehension, anyway.

By Spider on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 02:20 pm:

Wait, you couldn't have been both De Chardiniste and Ezekiel -- their beliefs were too dissimilar.

What forbearance and inspiration?

I don't get it.

I'll pray for you.

By droopy on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 03:26 pm:

people have been known to post as two different people with dissimilar beliefs.

it was irony.

like "forbearance and patience."

By The Watcher on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 03:56 pm:

I have seen working voice comand software.

It does exist. you just have to know who to talk to. We have an organization known as Volunteers for Medical Engineering who do a lot of work for the disabled. There is probably a simular group where you are.

Of course I might regret telling you that.

By Spider on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 04:04 pm:

Chalk it up to lack of sleep. Everything seems to be passing over my head today.

Plus, I can't stop sneezing.

What does the Bee Guy on the Simpsons say? Dios non me ama?

By droopy on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 04:27 pm:

i know of three companies that make voice recognition stuff. and i know there are a lot of quadraplegics on the web.

dios te ama mucho, araņa. yo tambien.

By Cat on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 04:55 pm:

You know Everyman, if you need attention, this is the right place for it. You don't have to lie about mysterious operations to get the sympathy and warmth to feed your hungry little ego.

The truth is always so much more interesting than the lies you're hiding behind.

By Ophelia on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 05:00 pm:

bah. i should have read this board earlier. oh well, bye dude. i'll pray. maybe.

By Dani on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 06:26 pm:

I agree with Cat.
    Attention dont come from lying. It comes from being a genuine person. I am for the most part highly disliked here but when I need advise or help with something, the sorabji-ites are usually very accomodating. Perhaps your not lying for attention purposes but if you are, go to hell and if your not, good luck to you.
    Yes, that was none of my business but when has that ever stopped me?
    If your truthful about this surgery stuff, good luck to you. If not, well....fuck off.
    Czarina had a good point.

By Antigone on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 06:47 pm:

Eat dye and shit.

By semillama on Friday, December 7, 2001 - 12:29 am:

Exactly, if you wanted support, then you should
    have been honest from the get-go, and you
    would have made new friends, especially
    since voice command software is a reality,
    and this place could be a great comfort when
    you are laid up in a hospital bed for x amount
    of time.

But I guess you burned your bridges.

By Spider on Friday, December 7, 2001 - 09:08 am:

He could always come back and behave himself.

By Hal on Friday, December 7, 2001 - 02:26 pm:

Forgot me...

Fuck you, you ass.

By droopy on Friday, December 7, 2001 - 03:27 pm:

i'm only on there because he hated me the most.

By Hal on Friday, December 7, 2001 - 05:37 pm:

ouch.

By Czarina on Saturday, December 8, 2001 - 10:15 pm:

And he didn't pay very good attention,anyway.

I may be bubbly,but I'm not big.

And Sem is definately all male.

And Eri's not looking for somebody new.

Wait!!!!!!Come to think if it..........we haven't heard from Trace lately.I sure hope she didn't freeze him...................

By Cat on Saturday, December 8, 2001 - 11:45 pm:

I hope she did. Tracicle. heh.

By Hal on Sunday, December 9, 2001 - 05:13 am:

ouch...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact