you people got issues

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: you people got issues
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By T money on Thursday, December 26, 2002 - 10:07 am:

dont have one

By Drunkanddepressed on Monday, March 31, 2003 - 08:44 pm:

My god I just broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. Im drinking away the pain but it isnt working. GODDAMN it!! Im so depressed I could just die. No, finding another isnt that easy. WE'RE LESBIANS IN KANSAS!! Where the hell am I gonna find another educated, feminine, inteligent lesbian in Kansas!???? THERE ARENT ANY!!! AAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Maybe I should move to New York? Ya think?

By Bubbles on Monday, March 31, 2003 - 10:06 pm:

Sorry, the only ones I know are in Missouri and Texas. Consider moving?

By Nate on Tuesday, April 1, 2003 - 00:38 am:

i bet
    you wish
    you had
    a dick!

By semillama on Tuesday, April 1, 2003 - 08:42 am:

There are lots of lesbians in Columbus, Ohio.

By Bigkev on Tuesday, April 1, 2003 - 11:37 pm:

i met most of calgarys lesbian population last Friday... some of them are single.... maybe i could hook u up?

By sarah on Tuesday, April 1, 2003 - 00:32 pm:

my dad sent me a package fed-ex which arrived at work this morning. inside was a set of handcuffs and card.

on the front of the card is a delicate watercolor rendering of a robin sitting on a tree branch. my dad wrote on the inside of the card:

"For some love is like a little bird in spring that sings a joyful song of hope reneweed. For others it is a good set of handcuffs and the uneven parallel bars.

Pick your poison."

By J on Tuesday, April 1, 2003 - 03:10 pm:

He must be a real trip.

By J on Wednesday, April 2, 2003 - 09:59 am:

And I meant that in a good way.

By sarah on Wednesday, April 2, 2003 - 01:23 pm:

oh yeah, he is a trip. my dad is and always has been my best friend.

you know how almost everyone acts a little differently depending on who they're with? for example, i talk to, disclose things to, and behave differently with my mother than i do with my girlfriends than i do with my boss than i do with guys i date. you're always the same person, but you adjust how you relate to certain people based on your relationship with them.

but when i'm with or talking to my dad, i feel like i'm the most true to the very real me. i don't adjust anything, i let it all hang out. there's just that pure love and total acceptance and always forgiveness.

my dad makes me laugh more than anyone in the world. and yeah, he's a total trip. everyone who meets him says the exact same thing. he's one of a kind, a total kook, and of course i mean that in the best way.

i'm lucky.

By Little Wolf on Friday, December 31, 2004 - 10:07 pm:

About the whole lesbians in Kansas thing, I AM ONE! And I am single...29 years old, was in Navy for 8 years, now attending college in January (I hope) SO, unless you have someone already...we oughta meet. I realize that I am a few years late, better late than??? IM A DORK! Sitting here lonely on New Years Eve, if I woulda stayed in the Navy, I'd have a girlfriend!!!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact