Ok, I'm Drunk!!

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: Ok, I'm Drunk!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Rattle2k on Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 06:55 am:

So what!!!!! I am drunk, and I have a few questions here. Like, for the ladies, hows come some of you are so quiet, but beautiful, while others are so outgoing, but ugly?

Guys, why do some of you try so hard to be cool and end up looking like retards while others are just calm and relaxed and become the cool ones at the end of the night?

One more thing. Am I as cool as I think I am? Be nice!!

By Nate on Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 01:13 pm:

i think you're trying too hard.

but maybe that's because i'm too calm and relaxed for you.

By eri on Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 02:22 pm:

Those questions about women don't apply to me. I am outgoing and beautiful!!!!

My husband was my friend long before we started dating. I wasn't looking for the cool guy at the end of the night, I was looking for the one I could enjoy myself and be myself with, who didn't try to impress me but just was what I wanted.

Stop trying so hard, cuz no one wants someone who isn't going to be themselves.

By Rowlf on Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 06:39 pm:

just be yourself dude...

and maybe think of a name without a number.... I hate that

By Nate on Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 06:50 pm:

yeah, and a name where you don't go three letters without hitting a vowel. i hate that.

By Rattle2k on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 08:41 am:

Damn

I think you all have the wrong idea!!

I am trying to hard? lmao, hardly!!

I play in a rock band every weekend, I may get 1 weekend off every 8 weeks. The things I explained above are the things I see from stage. Maybe I should have explained the questions better, but I figured anyone who read it would understand that it's a question, not a remark to look deeper into the person asking it.

So, I am trying to hard? lolz, whatever, it's part of my job to try hard. Look at the question again, 3rd person point of view here!!

By eri on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 02:21 pm:

"for the ladies, hows come some of you are so quiet, but beautiful, while others are so outgoing, but ugly?"

Again, straight from your question.....WRONG.... you see, the vast majority (if not all) of the women here are beautiful and outgoing. There isn't a one of us here who is less than gorgeous, and of all of the men I have seen pics of here, the same goes for them.

I don't know anyone here who bothers with trying to be cool, we are just who we are.

I have always thought that people who were busy trying to be cool, or attractive or whatever, were really posers who were too busy worrying about bullshit to be themselves and that is totally unattractive.

By Nate on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 02:58 pm:

well, i'm an ugly, introverted dwarf with a tiny cock, but whatever.

my point is, there is something sexy about a pearl of cum drooling from a puckered asshole.

By J on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 04:22 pm:

By Rattle2k on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 09:02 pm:

This post has taken wrong turn somewhere. I ask of the things I see and suddenly it's all about the people in here? Oh well, I guess I can't control perspectives.

That clip was cool, although I am not drunky, I can totally see where setting a limit has its props too.

By wisper on Monday, April 28, 2003 - 10:04 am:

the world needs dandys again.
    bring them back.

BRING BACK THE DANDYS!!!

By Fog horn on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 12:22 am:

dandy was a comic book from the 50,s printed in glasgo.why you want it back.i annt got it anymore.i just want a pinball machine.

By Hanibal lector on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 12:27 am:

if i saw a dandy i would eat it with a little salt and pepper.

By Exploding belly on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 12:29 am:

ill drink to that.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact