WITCHFEST LONDON 2003

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: WITCHFEST LONDON 2003
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V.v. on Sunday, November 9, 2003 - 10:49 pm:

Guys, I dont know where to begin,I went to the most AWESOME Witch event in history (10,000)white witches in ONE place,Fairview Halls,Croydon,south London, England.I have VAST amounts of information for you all,its just im SO exhausted i have to crash out for a while.BRIGHT BLESSINGS to ERI,KEBRON,SPUNKY, SEM ,and THE WATCHER, Lady Bless,back in less than 24 hours.

By V.v. on Sunday, November 9, 2003 - 11:46 pm:

N.B.C. were there,i need to find out what they have on vidio.

By eri on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 01:14 am:

OK, give us the update when you get some sleep and are more clear headed. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

By V.v. on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 02:33 am:

ERI,you are allways the first witch to get back to me.I am allmost dead on my feet,yet i still post.I am, as you may know, insomnious,like Lady Mageret Thatcher,i also sleep 3 or 4 hours a night.P.S. and how is that tooth?If you need,i will do spells for your well being.....Can i ask you somthing?how did you get into witchcraft?If you dont wish to tell me i understand.Bright Blessings***

By eri on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 08:33 am:

My tooth is absolutely fine. Not problems at all.

I came to paganism and wicca through life experiences, needing to find faith again, but faith that made sense to me. Doing research, reading books, and things like that. It was a long path, with several long stories. Family members who were/are wiccans or pagans, friends who studied it in school, loss of loved ones and faith questions surrounding that, and then the whole lost feeling looking for something that makes sense on a spiritual level. Loss of faith and spirituality is not something I deal with well. Not at all.

I am so not an insomniac. I slept almost 7 hours and am still so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open.

I still want to hear about all that went on at Witchfest. Workshops, rituals, etc.

By V.v. on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 10:31 am:

w.w.w.witchcraft.org are the organisers of the event.Im back on line at 8 p.m. American time tonight.Ill give you lots more info.Im trying to sort any things i have to do in central London before President Bush flys in on the 19th,then we get a protest march by 100,000 Muslims.Its going to be gridlock.We think there may be some kind of attack on Bush,The Queen and Blair,i hope not.Makes me sick just to think about it.

By spunky on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 11:23 am:

Hey, I am one of the few that can say "My wife is a witch" and not get in trouble!

By V.v. on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 09:37 pm:

SPUNKY,you dont know how lucky you are,I still need to find my own witch.I dont care how old she is,as long as she is a witch,they are the best people in the whole world,(as you know,you lucky hombre)

By V.v. on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 11:20 pm:

ERI,Tell me what you want and ill give it.Blow by blow account?O.K. here goes,woke up late (due to hangover)i needed to be there for 10 a.m. and got there 1.30 p.m.Had to drive 65 miles around the London ring road to avoid monster London gridlocks,London is like 40 miles across,massive city.Got to Coydon and missed Fairview Halls,had to turn back, then i see on my left hand side fairview halls,pull in to underground carpark (15 bucks for a few hours)and show my ticket to the Witchfest guys,then i get an indistructable wristband on my wrist that says WHITCHFEST,so i go in and like.....WOW,im in heaven!...I see...WITCHES in full costume,we are talking low cut,allmost boob showing,velvet dresses,and crowns of ivy leaves,i wander into the retail area,and you can buy ANYTHING to do with Witchcraft,animal skulls,candles,silver pentacles,crystals,rams horns that you can blow through,high witch costumes at 350 bucks a time,herbs,paintings,wands,cups,incence,tarot cards,,pestils,morters,mead,crystal balls,drums,ambient witch music,anything and everything to do with Witchcraft.

By V.v. on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 11:57 pm:

I still have VAST amounts of stuff to tell you guys,but im worn out and i need some sleep (dont forget im 5 hours ahead of you guys)BRIGHT BLESSINGS.P.S. I will in fact post stuff on my good bro ROLAND the witch,he has given me the position of assistant high warlock in a new covern,but i have doubts about his motives,he sometimes creeps me out...nice guy an all,but strange...i may need your advice.Will get back soon.

By Skooter on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 11:18 am:

Wow. Sounds like fun. I went to one of those small gatherings in the town where I live a few years ago. Unfortunately, most of the people there were full of shit. Like the lady who told everyone in their past lives that they were an American Indian. Hey Sem, you remember her?
    Wish I lived in the U.K. Seems a powerful place for the craft. Then again, I live on the single biggest fresh water lake in the world, so that's magick too.
    Stay away from people who give you the willies while practicing. Listen to your instincts VV, you're a good hearted person and should be wise.
    Still, I would like to go to something like that someday. Was anyone skyclad? (That's naked for you regular people.)
    What sort of frameowrk do you use VV? Celtic? Irish? Gardenian? Just curious.
    Lady bless-

By semillama on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 12:14 pm:

I remember her. SHe was totally full of shit. That was when we helped lay out a medicine wheel, right? and she claimed she saw all these indian spirits flying around out of the ground? I remember feeling really embarassed for her.

By eri on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 12:54 pm:

OMG Sem that totally reminds me of this friend of mine....have I shared the fairy story here yet?

I was curious if they had an workshops of classes out there. Any different groups doing different ritual, or group ritual for everyone there or anything like that.

And, Skooter, if you want one of those interesting gatherings where Pagans of all type get together and being skyclad is openly accepted (though never demanded) you should come out here to Texas (though you would need a membership and tickets) for Beltane or Samhain. I love the stories, but have yet to get out there myself.

By Nate on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 01:12 pm:

The title of this thread makes me think of that DU track "Gutfest '89"

By heather on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 01:36 pm:

actually all that stuff sounds to me like stuff
    that real witches would laugh their asses off at
    if they weren't so nice

By Rowlf on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 08:15 pm:

By V.v. on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 09:49 pm:

SCOOTER,are you into witchcraft?if you are im allways on your side.

By V.v. on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 09:55 pm:

Nate,your an idiot,burn in hell for all eternity.

By Rowlf on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 10:02 pm:

Ah well, at least I know there'll be someone in hell who can spell "you're"

By V.v. on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 10:16 pm:

Heather,no one was skyclad,but the girls had some VERY low cut dresses!Can you tell me something?why do ALL girls at a witchfest wear THE SAME PERFUME?its a kind of musky smell,dont know what its called,perhaps you know?

By V.v. on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 11:05 pm:

Rowlf,i have more than a bit of respect for you,if you can read between the lines as i do,you also understand nate is an ASSHOLE.Why are you nit picking on my use of English?What makes you think you are so correct?You use a Websters,i use an Oxford English,the two are very different.Now ill give you a test on your own language:i want the true meaning and history of O.K. in 24 hours from now,if you cant get the answer that i allready know,i will rate you as stupid as nate.

By V.v. on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 11:12 pm:

ERI,i have been invited to be covern leader of a TANTRIC witch cult,i have doubts about this,and more than ever, i need your advice.(bright blessings)

By V.v. on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 11:29 pm:

SEM,i just wish you would get yourself allong to a witchfest,you dont know what your missing,YOU OWE THIS TO YOURSELF.Do it soon,if you were in England,i would take you to one and pay all outgoings,in America,there are loads,Eri or Kebron will give you any advice.

By kazu on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 11:42 pm:

What if I say he can't go?

I know what o.k. means.

By V.v. on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 11:48 pm:

Scooter,get yourself to a witchfest one day,its awesome,amazing,your kinda scene,and you get to meet a lot of Goths also!dress in black and wear a pentacle.

By Rowlf on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 11:54 pm:

I'd be more than happy to be as stupid as nate :)
    plus i could use the time off.

it's right here.

"....The etymology of OK was masterfully explained by the distinguished Columbia University professor Allen Walker Read in a series of articles in the journal American Speech in 1963 and 1964.

The letters, not to keep you guessing, stand for "oll korrect." They're the result of a fad for comical abbreviations that flourished in the late 1830s and 1840s.

Read buttressed his arguments with hundreds of citations from newspapers and other documents of the period. As far as I know his work has never been successfully challenged....."

"....The abbreviation fad began in Boston in the summer of 1838 and spread to New York and New Orleans in 1839. The Boston newspapers began referring satirically to the local swells as OFM, "our first men," and used expressions like NG, "no go," GT, "gone to Texas," and SP, "small potatoes."

Many of the abbreviated expressions were exaggerated misspellings, a stock in trade of the humorists of the day. One predecessor of OK was OW, "oll wright," and there was also KY, "know yuse," KG, "know go," and NS, "nuff said."

Most of these acronyms enjoyed only a brief popularity. But OK was an exception, no doubt because it came in so handy. It first found its way into print in Boston in March of 1839 and soon became widespread among the hipper element.

It didn't really enter the language at large, however, until 1840. That's when Democratic supporters of Martin Van Buren adopted it as the name of their political club, giving OK a double meaning. ("Old Kinderhook" was a native of Kinderhook, New York.)...."

and so on.

By V.v. on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 11:59 pm:

KAZU,hi yummy person,your also invited!Its about time you got drunk on MEAD!

By Nate on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 12:25 am:

"Nate,your an idiot,burn in hell for all eternity"

you're obviously not a DU fan.

nor do you act much like what you claim to be, white witch.

at least i know i'm an asshole.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 12:41 am:

Rowlf,ill let you off the hook for the time being,MY understanding of O.K. is an Americanisation of ALL CORRECT,as used in the American civil war,goes to show them good ,ol southern boys had no idea how to spell!Get back to me on this,i have a great interest in your civil war,and know more than most Americans:)

By Nate on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 01:04 am:

further, you fucking pud: good witch, bad witch, childish bullshit. which isn't to judge wicca or wiccans, just your flimsy false facade. you don't understand what you're talking about, nor do you really care to. you've attached yourself to a subculture that is misunderstood and persecuted because in their victim mentality they will accept anyone who seems interested into their folds. you see yourself as a wolf in sheep’s clothing though you’re akin a hamster at hoover headquarters. a real asstronaught.

you're a limp dick orgasm, the paces are walked but oh so unsatisfying. your reality is so small (how small is it?) your reality is so small that I thought I heard this flea laughing at it and I was like “dude, flea, stop laughing at his reality.” and the flea was like “shit man, that ain’t me laughing, that’s my fucking COCK.” (buh dum … ching!)

you cry at night, you wish you had someone to touch. all your money, all your pagan poseur-ness, your lies and posturing. it’s nothing, because ultimately you’re impotent and petty and alone.

and meanwhile, I am myself. an asshole and an idiot, but hey, at least I’m not swimming in the kiddie pool.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 01:14 am:

NATE,TELL YOU WHAT BOY,YOU GIVE V.V. A BIT MORE RESPECT,AND I MAY WELL LISTEN TO YOU,STRANGE AS IT MAY SEEM,I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU,PERHAPS IM AT FAULT FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING YOU,ITS JUST EVERY TIME YOU POST,YOU GIVE ME SARCASTIC COMMENTS,WHY?AND YES, I AM A WHITE WITCH,BUT JUST LIKE YOU,NATE,I HAVE AN EVIL SIDE.I TRY TO FIGHT MY NEGATIVE SIDE,DO YOU?

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 01:23 am:

........So tell me about your life........

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 01:30 am:

........and how come your so screwed up.....

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 01:34 am:

.......i love a war......

By Nate on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 01:35 am:

no. i don't try to fight myself, because i was made in god's image, and i am not so presumptious as to claim perfect knowledge of good and evil. but as one made in god's image, as one who is of the Universe as much as the Universe is of him, i do know when i am floating with the current. and that is my goal.

the title of this thread does, in fact, make me think of that digital underground track. i wrote that without judgement, though i will freely admit that i hoped it would provoke you. which it did, thank you for being predictable, i am an idiot. (actually, more, i hoped the comment would make LS surface.)

your response was rather rude, requesting that my soul spend eternity in unspeakable pain. there isn't much worse than that, i'd wager. pretty dark words, white witch. yes, it would seem strange if you'd have me believe that you have nothing against me.

you want my respect? earn it. and stop being so creepy with the sorabjiite ladies. i won't apologize for my raised hackles and big brother attitude when some dirty old man fronts a little too familiar with my sorabjisisters.

my comments only bother you because your ego is overinflated. think about it.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 01:35 am:

.......turns me on.......

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 02:05 am:

Boy,the only thing thats overinflated is my bank balance,i now know your just an other bible bashing catholic witch burner.I understand you very well indeed,understand i was once a Russian catholic myself,i have far more understanding of the world than you will ever have.I allmost feel sorry for you.Your heaven does not exist,mine does.I win,every time.Rest assured,you WILL burn in hell,that i promise.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 02:13 am:

PREDICTABLE?You dont know what your dealing with,do you?

By kazu on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 11:42 am:

you should never lie about which dictioary you use. v.v. is going to burn in hell for taking the oxford english dictionary's name in vain.

Nate is my friend.

By spunky on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 12:51 pm:

By eri on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 01:31 pm:

OK. Now I am getting pissed off.

V.V. We have never had any problems here, but what you have been saying about Nate is royally pissing me off. He is not and has not ever bashed wiccans in any way. He is very intelligent and resourceful. He holds my respect more than most.

And you do have me confused....I asked for information on rituals and workshops there, but you have not responded to that.

You have mentioned that you have been asked to lead a tantric cult...not coven but cult....this wigs. On top of that I have yet to see any coven who asks you to lead their coven....all I have ever seen is when they ask you to join their coven and then once you are initiated, if you possess the right knowledge, then you are asked to lead rituals and meetings. But either way, if you don't have a strong knowledge of that Tantric aspects and applications to wicca, be a student, not a teacher.

So yes, at this point you worry me. Maybe it was your reaction to Nate that has set me off. I don't really know. But I can say that I personally take offense to your comments about Nate burning in hell.

You claim to be a white witch, but you are wishing harm to someone whom I happen to care about. It doesn't exactly follow the "harm none" principle. I myself don't claim to be white because I acknowledge the good and bad aspects of my own personality and simply work to be the best person I can be. Not necessarily white, just human on a path to be the best I can be.

I am just rambling now. I will have to finish my rant later.

By spunky on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 01:59 pm:

One more thing. VV
    I have always thought you were eccentric, and so most of the time I overlook your overt flirtations with eri. She is a big girl and if she gets offended by those comments, she will take care of herself.
    The same goes for Kazu. I elected to allow kazu or sem to respond to your remark to her calling her yummy, but the overt sexual connations are hard to miss. Leave the married/attached ladies alone. Especially mine or sem's.
    Sem, kazu and nate are some of my fav's (besides my own beloved, of course). Leave them alone.

By Nate on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 02:15 pm:

"PREDICTABLE?You dont know what your dealing with,do you?"

i only know how you're behaving.

you may have far more understanding of this world than i ever will, though statements like that are often indication of the opposite. i don't claim to understand the Universe, i trust it to understand me.

i am not catholic. i have explored wicca though i am not wiccan. (and neither are you, V.v. harm none, buddy.)

full disclosure: i keep thinking 'boy there hasn't been a sorabjiite blackballing in a long time.' i'd never suggest that myself, V.v. i'm happy as a clam poking at you. same reason why i like hearing stupid polack jokes so much. so i'd never suggest a blackballing.

but i would instigate you until someone else made the suggestion.

By kazu on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 02:17 pm:

Thanks Spunkem. V.v's too weird to creep me out at this point, but it was kind of icky especially paired with the idea that I need to get drunk on mead. I generally ignore such things, unless they are persistant.

Most flirting is fine, I think the the medium allows it to be done safely, even with attached people, provided it's tasteful and if not tasteful, then it has to be funny (which would make it tasteful in my book.)

By Skooter on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 02:19 pm:

Hey. Jeez. I get excited when a thread explodes like this one. Funny thing is, I'm a practicing witch, have been for the past few years.
    I use a celtic framework as I'm scots-irish and that's what i'm comfortable with. I have dome some wonderful things with magick, but am aware of it's dark side as well.
    As a Pagan, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN HELL.
    As in, a place where the devil lives and there's fire and ice and pitchforks and Richard Nixon and the Bee-Gees and Satan.
    The only hell we have is the one within ourselves that we create out of hate, fear and anger.
    Be careful when you wish that on somebody please?
    VV is getting weirder but the hour. A tantric sex cult...eeesh. Count me out. Thats a bit too Crowley for me.
    Creepy.
    Goddess protect and save us.

By eri on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 03:08 pm:

Skooter, you crack me up.

But I am pretty much in agreement with you...as a pagan I do not believe in hell. I tend to lean toward the irish/scottish celtic side of things too, but am still learning. And I am fully enjoying where I am at learning. I am still pretty much solitary, not involved in any covens or anything like that (unless you count my friends in the clans, but it's not a coven, just a group of eccentric friends from mormons to pagans).

This whole thing really just give me a bad feeling. This whole thread has exploded and I don't like the negative energy it gives off.

I agree again with Skooter....Goddess protect us.

By Lapis on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 03:40 pm:

Some questions.

(1) Who are you? (If you say that Wiccian millionaire Latvian Londoner whatever one more time I'll scream)
    (2) What did any of these people do to you?
    (3) Do you care about anything other than (a) money, (b) sex or (c) power?
    (4) Are you insecure?
    (5) Do you know how to spell or punctuate?
    (6) Do you have an actual steady belief system that is not based on items listed in (3)?
    (7) Is Witchfest a Pagan, New Age or Renaissance fair?
    (8) What does wearing black and a pentacle have to do with witchcraft?

Some answers.

(1) Witches are not neccessarily the best people in the world. They're just people, with the same lives and problems, just a different belief system. If witches were truly the best people in the world, wouldn't there be more taking up the wand?
    (2) 'Warlock' isn't actually a term used by Wiccans, I've never known a pagan who used that term for themselves.
    (3) Wiccans don't belive in Hell or Satan. Those are both Christian constructs. Are you a Satanist?
    (4) The perfume is called Patchouli. Hippies like it for some reason.
    (5) Respect is earned before it is given.
    (6) In all the witchcraft books I've read, I've never heard anything about a good side or an evil side. It's all based on perspective and if you use the word evil more than once a week you end up sounding like an idotic American son of a Bush. Especially with statements like ".......i love a war......"
    (7) I know bible bashers and Catholics and while those I am familiar with mostly disapprove with paganism, they are not witch burners.
    (8) Leave all the ladies alone, not just the attached ones. Just because a girl is alive doesn't mean she intends to encourage your passions.

By LoneStranger on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 03:48 pm:

It's a show, not like you've ever seen befo'
    In the park, from noon 'til after dark.
    There will be blondes, and also girls of bronze,
    And girls who come from other contries 'round the world
    Now, you will see a big display of ladies in a cage,
    Butt naked, and they're showing off their curves and sexy ways.
    So pack a bag, and come on down, if you can find the time.
    We just would like to say welcome to Gutfest '89.

-----

Yea, V.v. sounds pretty fake.

I could claim to be a Jedi Knight and not come off as that fake.

But anyhow. I just call it as I see it.

Then again, this might not even be V.v. It could be an evil witch that put herself into V.v's body at the gathering, and then came back here to shit out of V.v's mouth.

I'm going to go practice my lightsaber routine.

LS

By TBone on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 08:55 pm:

Double-V's constant mention of his overabundant richness has always made me thing he's either not really rich, or just supremely insecure. Or both. Probably both.
    But I thought it was kinda cute.
    It's not like he'd be the first to innacurately represent himself on the Internet.
    I kinda like his out-there interpretations of people and what they say. And the way he'd lay down in traffic for any pagan who'd be his friend.

By Rowlf on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 09:06 pm:

"Rowlf,ill let you off the hook for the time being,MY understanding of O.K. is an Americanisation of ALL CORRECT,as used in the American civil war,goes to show them good ,ol southern boys had no idea how to spell!"

this is nonsense. Yeah right, I can picture people in this day and age saying 'all correct' casually.

Almost every word you speak is bullshit. Wanna walk into a ghetto and tell them they can't spell?

The difference, Vivian my dear, is that "Oll Korrect" is a humorist having fun with the language. Chronic use of "your", which you continue to use, is just sloppy.

And then stuff other people said.

I want Vv to visit http://www.feetman.com

By Rowlf on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 09:06 pm:

or not.

goddamnit. My semi-joke is ruined.

By eri on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 09:11 pm:

Figures. Damnit.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 09:56 pm:

YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST FUN I HAD IN YEARS,I HAVE MORE MONEY THAN MOST OF YOU CAN DREAM OF,I AM A PAGEN WITCH,I LOVE MY SELF,I ALLWAYS HAVE DONE,I HATE CATHOLICS,AND LOVE WITCHES.ITS THE WAY I AM....AND YOU MUST ADMIT,I AM THE MOST ENIGMATIC PERSON ON SORABJI....MAKES ME LAUGH TO SEE YOU FOLLOW MY THREADS,YET,I STILL HAVE SORABJIS I RESPECT,(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)MORE FUN TOMMOROW:)

By jack on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 10:11 pm:

you are not the most enigmatic person on sorabji. but enjoy your fantasies.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 10:50 pm:

ROWLF,admit it,you yanks cant spell for shit,so why are you telling me,as a Lithuanian Englishman i cant spell? O.K. means "ALL CORRECT"? dont think so somehow,just means your grandfather did not know how to speak English,im not going to knock you on that,my own grandfather did not speak English,he only spoke six other languages apart from Lithuanian,how about yours?

By Rowlf on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 10:57 pm:

hello. not american.

thank you.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 11:04 pm:

Jack.long time ago i had a very good bro by the name of jack,but your not him,are you?He was a rock ,n roll superstar that died young.

By jack on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 11:07 pm:

yes. it would stand to reason that if he died young that i'm not him. i am alive.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 11:19 pm:

Rowlf,not American?well as you know brother,its be evil to any american that hates me night,and your exempt!

By Lapis on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 11:27 pm:

I'm sorry, I'm stupid, speak American please?

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 11:31 pm:

Jack,allthough i hardly know you,get yourself to a witchfest and chill out.Dont care if you love me or hate me,you owe this to yourself.

By jack on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 11:38 pm:

sorry, i have no interest in any "witchfest" and i do not need advice from you. also, beg for attention from someone else as i am not interested in your games.

By Rowlf on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 11:38 pm:

Vvchrist
    Superstar

You are not quite what it is you say you are.

By mushroom on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 11:42 pm:

yeah dude, what you're saying is dig. chilling out is the BEST THING EVER! there was this one time everyone around just sat down and smoked a bowl and it was........ whoa.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 11:53 pm:

Lapis,you are not ever stupid,im just sorting out some build up of shit between me and nate,i dont have a problem with any other sorabji.

By jack on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 11:59 pm:

...and mr. clueless perserveres.

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 12:07 am:

Jack, a witchfest is no game.No church can give you the same excitment.

By jack on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 12:10 am:

...and mr. clueless perseveres.

<typo above!>

By Lapis on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 12:10 am:

What buildup? It seemed to be pretty easygoing until the last couple days. Why did you tell Nate to burn in Hell? He never said anything bad about you until you posted that.

Besides.

You may not have a problem with any other Sorabjite, but that doesn't mean they don't have a problem with you. You seem to have a one-track mind about one-upping people, attempting to know more about them than the self does. It is creepy.

How long have you been hanging around Sorabjiland anyhow? I know when I was new I said some pretty mean and shallow things.

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 12:19 am:

Jack,are you a catholic by any chance?

By jack on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 12:26 am:

could you be more predictable? no, i suppose not.

By jack on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 12:33 am:

now, tell me that you're rich. then make a vague paranormal or eternal threat. did you get lost on your way to aol or msn chat? or haven't you found them yet?

By Rowlf on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 12:50 am:

he has fallen into the netherworld

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 12:55 am:

LAPIS,nate is a piss takeing little shit,thats the reason i have a go at him,and who the hell is jack?the other side of nate? and while im wasting time on this petty bullshit with nate and jack,i should be posting information to ERI and KEBRON.I have respect for them fine people,and as such,i will give a full report to them as requested.

By Skooter on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 12:56 am:

Pagen? Motherfuck that. Can't even spell it....

P A G A N- You better come out and represent. I'm starting to catch serious doubts duder.
    Plus, has any one ever told you it's rude to post in all capitals.
    True Pagans put no stock in money and wordly goods. The things you're saying sound like the teachings of one Mr. Anton Lavey.
    I'm starting not to trust V.V.
    It's those kind that give the rest of us a bad name.
    Does that sound like "In perfect love and perfect peace" to you?
    Catholics practice magick trapped inside 1000 years of symbolism.
    Mary-Goddess Aspect
    Jesus- Green Man (Death and Rebirth)
    Prayers-Spells
    I could go on and on.
    As Doctor Suess said "No time to hate."
    It's not like me and Nate get along swell, we've had some flame ups on here. But I'm just looking out for the good of us all.

By jack on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 12:57 am:

"fallen into the netherworld" meaning "he passed out trying to come up with bait and/or comebacks"?

could be, indeed.

By Rowlf on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:00 am:

remember Ronda?

Ronda would be real swell right about now.

I INVOKE THEE WITH MY UNBEFOREKNOWNST WITCHY POWERS! I AM HOLDING A PENTAGRAM, THEREFORE I MUST BE RICH AND WISE! AND PERHAPS FROM ESTONIA! WHO CARES? YOUR STUPID ANYWAY! YOUR YOUR YOUR! YOUR DAMNED!

OOPS! DON'T GET THE GREASE ON YOUR PANTYHOSE.
    I LOVE YA ROVER, MOVE OVER I GOTTA BLOW MY NOSE.

yknow. i totally forgot that 2pac was down with the Underground.

By Lapis on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:02 am:

Skooter, when did you come to that decision?

I almost left Sorabji again a month ago.

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:06 am:

Rowlf,no i have not,yet i sometimes feel im talking with 15 year old school kids,am i?

By jack on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:10 am:

is that the reason you talk like a child, v.v.?

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:30 am:

LAPIS,i think, like me, your dealing with 15 year old kids.Im now going to watch 150 channels of pure American junk t.v. (its a lot more fun than sorabji)

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:40 am:

jack,piss off.

By jack on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:45 am:

very clever. enjoy the junk tv.

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:46 am:

Rowlf,lay off them spliffs,its sending you nuts.

By Antigone on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:48 am:

"AND YOU MUST ADMIT,I AM THE MOST ENIGMATIC PERSON ON SORABJI"

No. I'm afraid that title goes to Cat. :)

By Antigone on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:53 am:

Oh, and it's nice to see a little knock down drag out brawl here again. It's been getting a tad staid....

Carry on!

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:55 am:

Jack,im allways clever,your just an ignorant little shit.Have a nice day:)

By moonit on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:57 am:

wierd. the boards are usually so dead on sundays...

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:00 am:

Antigone,welcome to my war.

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:02 am:

Moonit,you know me,allways up for a fight.

By moonit on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:05 am:

Actually V I don't know you.

I doubt you do.

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:08 am:

Antigone,Cat?long gone man,strange how my threads are allways the longest.

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:11 am:

Moonit,i think that makes me ENIGMATIC.

By jack on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:15 am:

that's because you don't know what the word means. serve yourself well and often!

By kazu on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:17 am:

I know what enigmatic means.

hi jack.

By jack on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:18 am:

hey kazu. you know what "ok" means too!

By kazu on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:21 am:

sometimes.

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:31 am:

You guys dont deserve me.

By moonit on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:44 am:

Then why hang about?

By V.v. on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:59 am:

You would be lost without me,i am the ghost in your machine.

By Nate on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 03:50 am:

the goat, maybe.

By agatha on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 04:30 am:

baaaaa.

I stopped talking to VV or reading his posts when he said he killed a dog. That was enough for me.

By Rowlf on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 10:56 am:

............beetlejuice is lying...........

By spunky on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 11:14 am:

The power of Christ compells you!
    The Power if Christ Compells you!

Get thee behind me, satan!

By Skooter on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:40 pm:

V.V killed a dog? Where's that thread?
    Man, I'm starting to feel sick.
    How could you, you sick fuck? Don't claim that you are holy or powerful, but rather claim that you are drunk on pain and hate and lies, just like a true Satanist.
    Fuck you, you ass. Sorry but I don't want to be friendly with you anymore V.V. You aren't what you claim to be. In fact, quite the opposite.

By Skooter on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:45 pm:

If you killed an animal, you aren't a white witch.
    If you like money and power...you aren't a white witch.
    If you think that the Goddess protects you after you killed a dog...you'd be wrong.
    And if you think that the threefold law isn't going to boomarang on you...you'd be wrong as well.
    These are some seriously fucked up allegations.
    V.V. you should stand up and answer each one of these charges on here if you want anybody to regard you with respect in the future.

By kazu on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:47 pm:

I remember him saying that.

By eri on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:14 pm:

I remember it too, now. I had forgotten about that, though. I felt sick to my stomach when I read that.

Skooter, it almost sounds as if you are calling VV to your court.....COOL.

By spunky on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:17 pm:

i too remember that.

Hey, can we move the cage from Texas to the Ukrain?

By jack on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 03:48 pm:

the script i have must be a different version. it goes like this:

By Nate:
    "the goat, maybe"

V.v. exits, pursued by a CHUPACABRA

By Chupacabra on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 03:53 pm:

CHUPACABRA!

DOG KILLING IS WRONG!

goat killing, not so much

By Dusty Bottoms on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 05:24 pm:

You scum sucking pig!
    You son of a motherless goat!

By TBone on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 08:29 pm:

I seem to remember VV saying his father made him kill the dog or something. I don't remember clearly. Maybe I'll search for it.
    Or not. Search is toast.
    It's up to them folks what keep personal mirrors.

By patrick on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 12:29 pm:

christ.

im surprised anyone has ever read V.v's posts more than 4 lines long, all the way through.

multiple paragraphs?

"the wheel in my mouse keeps on turnin...."

especially when it comes to the subject of 'witches' and Wicca.

zzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

american junk tv. boyyyy did i soak some of that yesterday.

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Marathon.

d00d.

make it stop.

By Spider on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 12:36 pm:

V.v. hates me. I'm wounded.

By semillama on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 12:36 pm:

I recall that Vv said he killed the dog because it was harrassing his cat, and that he strangled it.

Skooter! I have something for you. I'll email you presently.

Hey, Vv. I have only one question for you. Do you hate Spider? Please reply.

By Skooter on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 12:44 pm:

Sem...I have more than one thing to send you! E-mail me buddy so I can get your address.

By on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 08:18 pm:

:)

By agatha on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 11:01 pm:

Sem, I hope you're not implying that it is okay for someone to strangle a dog because it was fucking with their cat?

By kazu on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 11:28 pm:

I think he was just recalling what v.v. said.

at least...he'd better be just recalling what v.v. said.

By TBone on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 10:39 am:

That sounds more right, sem. I don't know where I came up with the dad thing.
    I don't store real memories, only made-up ones.

By Spider on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 12:21 pm:

So V.v.'s Catholic hate-on still stands, huh?

Huh.

By semillama on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 11:22 am:

well, he does seem to rant without thinking first. Of course, that IS how you're supposed to RANT.

And of course, I was only clarifying the whole dog killing thing. I would never support such a thing.
    Now, if a REPUBLICAN was harrassing my cat, that's a whole 'nother thing...

By J on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 03:34 pm:

Hehe that reminds me,twice I asked V.v if I could be his dog,glad he ignored that.

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 04:56 pm:

its only that i did not understand what you ment.explain if you can.i can forgive any sorabji except nate.v.v. is a lot like Fredy Kruger,just when you think im dead and gone,i rise up through your floorboards,spread my hands and say "ITS SHOW TIME".

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 05:15 pm:

Agatha,i am the same as allways,if some dog wants to bite the head off MY cat,i will kill that dog with my bare hands,and enjoy it.

By Antigone on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 05:21 pm:

I once kicked a cat because it was chasing my cat.

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 05:21 pm:

Sem,i can only AGREE with you.

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 05:25 pm:

Spider,my hate of catholics still stands.

By spunky on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 05:28 pm:

I hate no religion.
    Nor do I hate the ones practicing it.
    I can disagree with it.
    I can dislike some aspects of certain religions, but I hate no religions at all.

By TBone on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 05:45 pm:

VV, you're a bigot. You know what that means, yes?
    Why hate?

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 05:47 pm:

Antigone,i understand your situation,and i would do the same.Tell me somthing,have you ever seen your cat in such fear of being eaten that it pisses its self with fear?i have,and thats why i had to kill that dog.

By spunky on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 05:53 pm:

volvo, there are alternatives to killing the dog.
    Chase it off. throw rocks at it. run screaming, flailing your arms like a mad man, a pellet gun if you have, or bb gun if everything else fails.

I would only kill a dog that was attempting to kill my cat if it looks like it was rabid or crazed or, it turned it's murderous intentions from my cat to me.

I love my Sidney to death, ask eri.
    We have had 2 dogs that loved to attack sidney. she hid under our bed most of the time these dogs were in our house (seperate times, one in KC and we tried again here in SAT).

I was able to refrain from murderization.

By semillama on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 06:02 pm:

So you hate spider, V.v?

Really?

By patrick on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 06:05 pm:

thems fightin' words you cranky ole english tarte

By spunky on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 06:10 pm:

that will get you black balled for sure.
    way wrong move.

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 06:15 pm:

T.Bone,i dont hate YOU anynmore,i see your postings,and i respect you for your brains,im just telling you i dont like catholics ,cuz there whole way of thinking is wrong in my mind,i mean they started the spanish inquistition an all,burning old woman at the stake,just ,cuz they tried to cure folks with cancer by the use of herbs,THEN the attendance at the local church went up ten fold,and more money in the collection plate,for me,something stinks about that situation.

By spunky on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 06:21 pm:

You've been warned before about the sorajiettes.

By semillama on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 06:28 pm:

but do you hate spider?
    (badger mode: ON)

By heather on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 06:39 pm:

not to do too much defendin'

but his hate of catholics seems to be more
    historical than personal, and in some
    respects i can understand that. not hate,
    exactly, maybe disgust.

By spunky on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 06:42 pm:

it might help to look into russian catholicism.

Especially early Czar periods.

By heather on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 06:59 pm:

help whom with what?

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 07:01 pm:

Sem,i dont hate Spider,only nate cuz he has somththing wrong with his brain.I keep thinking im doing somthing wrong with my translation to American/English.I hope someday we get to understand each other.Just like Lapis,im tempted to stop posting,i could be doing more important stuff,like loading up my zippo with lighter fuel.Why do you guys need me as a substitute Jesus Christ to nail to a cross?and what is the essence of a Sorabji?who are we?are we in a matrix?reloaded or otherwise.Perhaps we are just lost souls or "lost boys"im too worn out to think about this,so you tell me,regards,

By Antigone on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 07:04 pm:

Well, we've taken a temporary moratorium on nailing spunky to the cross, so you'll just have to do.

Saying you hate just about anyone 'round here doesn't help.

By semillama on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 07:06 pm:

I'm just trying to understand how you can hate catholics and not also hate Spider, since she's a Catholic.

You know?

By wisper on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 07:09 pm:

well, at least i feel better about the dog killing thing now. If it was *really* trying to eat his cat. I may have done the same thing in a similar situation.
    maybe.

And yet, some part of me wonders if i could just leave it up to nature.
    I hope i'll never find out.

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 07:10 pm:

I was just thinking about the movie "lost boys"thats all we are,vapires,biteing each others necks,(so tell me im wrong)

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 07:23 pm:

Wisper,thanks for your kind words,its just i get fed up being a Jesus Christ,you all need to turn your hate to some true bigot moron like nate,(just for a change)

By J on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 07:30 pm:

No I'm a aspire I bite the ass.

By Nate on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 07:40 pm:

v.v., you're embarassing yourself.

By heather on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 07:43 pm:

well it's certainly not the first time

By Nate on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 07:46 pm:

i'm disappointed in him. i mean, here he is on the verge of oatmealness, and i, with my kind heart, try to tap him back towards reasonable community play, and blamo, he runs full steam towards the darkside.

By Antigone on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 07:53 pm:

We don't tolerate oatmeal here anymore.

We're on the lo-carb.

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 08:01 pm:

Patric, "ole english tart"?now thats a bit over the top is it not?bear in mind im helping to foot the 7.5 million bucks and 14,000 police that it takes to guard your president Bush whilst he is in London,,cus your 250 c.i.a. guys just arnt up to the job,(admit it)not when you have 100,000 blood thirsty (illegal)muslims that want to kill Bush,Blair,and the Queen all in one hit,and i dont even regard myself as English,as you know,im 100% Lithuanian,tvarich!

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 08:05 pm:

Nate,your turn on the cross,boy.

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 08:09 pm:

P.S. and i still regard you as an asshole :)

By Nate on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 08:13 pm:

i am an asshole. that's plain as day. i've claimed asshole for years.

but, for some reason, i'm tolerated.

and you're on the verge of not.

By dave. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 08:15 pm:

word.

By patrick on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 08:16 pm:

you lost me there beginning with "bear in mind...."

of course its 'over the top', as are you. hell, you call nate a bigot? thats the most absurd thing i've read in this whole thread.

and not that Im unsympathetic of the kind, smelly, British people having to harbor GW Dipshit for a few days at a huge expense. However, how much do think it costs the US taxpayer to send 100s and 100s of Secret Service agents along with 100s and 100s of staff members, two 747s, a Blackhawk, countless armoured vehicles across the friggin pond?

you know, its not like I have much to do with that.

By eri on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 08:17 pm:

Cute J. I like that one.....

There is a reason why we take it personally when you say you hate Nate.....we have known him much longer, and much better...he's just like family, so when you say you hate Nate, you in turn hurt me, or at least hurt my feelings, because I have been fortunate enough to know what an amazing man he is.

Your hate for catholicism does seem to be rooted in historical aspects, so I would like to pose a question to you......do you also hate white people because they bought black people as slaves? It is historically true and horrible, but in this day and age it doesn't apply to current thinkings. I have never and would never own a slave, and I don't hate Catholics at all, whether I agree or disagree with their views.

I personally choose whether or not I respect any person of any religion based on who they are, and not which group or whatever that they might belong to. I know pagans that I have no respect for and think are total idiots, and I know Christians that are beautiful and amazing people. It all depends on the person, the individual.

I also still worry about the dog killing. I seriously don't think I could have handled the situation in the same way and the whole situation makes me sad. Don't get me wrong, I love my cats almost as much as my kids. But I can't kill dogs. That's just me.

By TBone on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 08:28 pm:

The part about enjoying it was what got to me.

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 09:21 pm:

Eri,i find it hard to answer your question,but if you were back in the deep south,1839 or there abouts,most of you would regard blacks as sub-humans,only good for serveing and singing,cuz thats the way you were taught in the ,ol days.Now,as we all know in 2003,you got guys like mr.M.Jackson,pervert or not, is more loaded than allmost anyone,so that proves a point. My problem with sorabjis,is a lot of you were brought up as Catholics (same as me)I and my Father found the Church leaders to be evil,corrupt and even gay,so I,(v.v.)turned to a more natural (and the oldest) or all religions,Witchcraft.England has more Witches per mile than any place on earth.At the Witchfest,we had a small protest by JEWS FOR JESUS, i dont know who they are,but they are in Golders Green,north London (a Jewish district)they even had the cheek to regard ME as a demon!

By dave. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 09:25 pm:

please stop.

By Nate on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 09:39 pm:

i thought whorecraft was the oldest religion.

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 09:40 pm:

Dont any of you go expecting me to suck up to Nate,he treats me like shit,so i treat him like shit,the rest of you are fine.Im going to still be here 5 or 10 years from now,so lets party.

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 09:43 pm:

Dave,you need to post more often,and why stop?im on a roll!

By Nate on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 09:47 pm:

at 100 cigs and two bottles of vodka a day, i doubt you'll be here 5 or 10 years from now.

party boy.

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 09:47 pm:

Nate,just lean back on that cross,whilst i go get some nails.

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 09:48 pm:

Nate,if you want my ass,you cant have it.

By V.v. on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 09:54 pm:

I wish you were a dog,you know what i do with THEM.

By Stan Kyle Kenny and Cartman on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 10:04 pm:

Oh Boy,
    I'm staying out of this one

By Nate on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 10:05 pm:

are you threatening to kill me, white witch?

By Chris Reeves on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 10:10 pm:

VV, did you steal my fetus's?

HACKMAN!

By jack on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 12:38 am:

"and while im wasting time on this petty bullshit with nate and jack,i should be posting information to ERI and KEBRON.I have respect for them fine people,and as such,i will give a full report to them as requested."

of course, they're still waiting. as the "petty bullshit" is obviously v.v.'s main interest ("...i love a war..."). oatmealdom indeed. darrinism.

By wisper on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 12:44 am:

you know, for somebody who hates catholics, he sure brings up crucifixion a lot.

"My problem with sorabjis,is a lot of you were brought up as Catholics (same as me)I and my Father found the Church leaders to be evil..."

that really doesn't answer anything.
    So it's every single catholic person's fault that their ancient leaders did cruel things? Or that the modern leaders your father encountered were evil?

Should we hate all Germans because of what their leaders did a few decades ago?

By wisper on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 12:46 am:

and why do you think most of us were brought up catholic?

By jack on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 01:02 am:

really. "i experienced this, so i think everyone else did, too."

wrong again.

in other news, a couple of you got my "winter's tale" reference, right? say amen, somebody.

By Lapis on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 05:23 am:

Too tired at this point to read most of the new posts, BUT.

V.v., your reason and tempt to stop posting is completely unlike mine. I wish you would stop comparing yourself to me.

My reason to stop posting at this point (as far as this thread goes) would be your creepiness. That's what it was the last time I almost stopped.

Fun fun.

Come to think of it, there are other reasons that haven't come to mind before.

If I died.
    If Hal changed into a Vv.

Short list. That would mean stop posting entirely, not just leaving for awhile and being mistaken for Cyst when I come back.

By patrick on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 01:48 pm:

sorry jack. it was lost on me. no surprise there.

i still wonder about you jack. either you're cyst, droop, dave or nate, undercover. you post too little but imply an extended stay around here.

By heather on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 01:54 pm:

or darrin?

i don't think it's any of the people on your list

but who cares anyway???

whee!

fun saturday
    i am excited
    caint hardly wait

truly

i need to travel

sarah?

By patrick on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 02:07 pm:

who the fuck is darrin?

it doesnt matter, but curiosity becomes me.

By Spider on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 02:12 pm:

Sem, you are in fine Jeremy Paxman mode...now you just have to ask the question 10 more times.

V.v. is a boring excuse for a bigot.

By heather on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 02:16 pm:

hellifino

"of course, they're still waiting. as the "petty
    bullshit" is obviously v.v.'s main interest ("...i
    love a war..."). oatmealdom indeed.
    darrinism."

unless oatmeal=darrin

DON'T ASK ME! I AIN'T NO DETECTIVE
    i'm just a girl gotta go buy a turkey and have an
    annoying day with her sister who has turned
    out to be very bossy

you look good in curiousity? hmmm...

By eri on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 04:07 pm:

"Eri,i find it hard to answer your question,but if you were back in the deep south,1839 or there abouts,most of you would regard blacks as sub-humans,only good for serveing and singing,cuz thats the way you were taught in the ,ol days."

V.V. I am not a sheep, but a freethinking person who can figure things out myself. With my religious views I think it would be hard to believe indeed that I would support slavery in any fashion at any time.

If you think that I make my decisions based on societal views and just follow the crowd, then please, do not pretend to know me.

Also, if you continue the stupidity of threatening Nate as you have, irregardless of how you feel for him, you will find that you will lose the friendship of the few people you do care about here, me included.

By Nate on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 04:50 pm:

you don't remember darrin, patty?

there must be a lot of people who haven't ever seen a blackballing.

arr, sets the salts from the greens.

By kazu on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 05:06 pm:

What I still find unbelievable is that anyone can concieve of an true live individual flesh-and-blood human being behind v.v.'s posts. Of course, this could be that I rarely read his posts and if I do, I don't internalize them in the same way that I do everyone else's.

I don't mean to invalidate the discomfort people feel or whatever emotions he provokes, but there is something entirely too cartoonish about him for me to take him seriously.

I can't take place in a sorabji-blackballing if there is nothing substantial motivating me, but I will gladly cheer on and lend snide comments to my sorabjo brethren who wish to take down someone deemed worthy of such an honor.

By sarah on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 05:10 pm:

heather, you know i'm ready to travel wherever, whenever. just let me know. i was going to costa rica for xmas holiday but decided to go to hawaii again instead. didn't want to travel alone or be alone over the holidays. so there.

i remember darrin. calling him a fucknut would be a compliment.

By semillama on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 05:13 pm:

He was the same dude as the Chosen One, right? The "Darrin" character was before my time, but from what I have come across of him, he had the same mannerisms as CO.

By patrick on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 05:13 pm:

mmmm not off hand, but that doesnt mean i was chipping in on said blackballing

By patrick on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 05:14 pm:

er...WASN'T chipping in that is.

By Spider on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 05:24 pm:

Wasn't Darrin the one who would type "ehehehe" after every sentence?

By semillama on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 05:54 pm:

i think that was the Chosen One, but Darrin would type "heh" after every sentence, and both characters were convinced they were Superjew.

By wisper on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 06:46 pm:

Chosen One was a HOOT!
    for a bit.

I also sometimes have a hard time believing someone could type or say the things that Vv does, but my IRC days taught me that people who don't speak primarily english can often come off that way. Like a cartoon, over the top.

and i'm sure his 1-2 bottles of vodka a night help too.

By The Watcher on Friday, November 21, 2003 - 02:16 pm:

They killed kenny.... You bast....

By semillama on Friday, November 21, 2003 - 02:47 pm:

no, they killed Dr. Romano, actually.

The bastards.

By The Watcher on Friday, November 21, 2003 - 03:10 pm:

There's kenny again.

He's got more lives than a cat.

By Dani on Sunday, November 23, 2003 - 06:12 pm:

Dr. Romano was fired for lack of storyline potential.
    I'll miss his sarcasm.

By V.v. on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 01:27 am:

I dont think any of you understand me,do you?....I do however regard some of you as very wise indeed,and you know who you are.Nate?you think i am too hard on him?o.k.i ease off on him.You think im in some way evil?wrong.Lapis is correct when she says,(words to that effect)"if you chuck shit at v.v.,its like water off a ducks back)very true,nothing affects me,i am indistructable. If any of you wish to know what makes me tick,ill tell in the course of time,Bright Blessings.

By V.v. on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 01:31 am:

Wisper,you have more insight than most.

By V.v. on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 01:59 am:

Must admit, Sorabji is allmost as much fun as a 10,000 strong London Witchfest (but without the 14 % imported German mead.)

By Lapis on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 02:57 am:

Dude, don't put words in my mouth. I never said anything of the sort.

Nobody/nothing is indestructable. The very nature of apparent indestructability causes destruction.

By Nate on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 04:46 am:

i don't think you're too hard on me. i think your ego gets in the way of your good sense.

By kazu on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 10:25 am:

I made the remark about water rolling of a duck's back regarding V.v. but he took it completely out of context and missed the point entirely which was not to say that he's indestructable, but tries to appear as such by offering up egotistical blather in response to things thrown at him.

VOTE FOR NATE

By patrick on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 12:31 pm:

what happened to your vote for J?

By kazu on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 12:34 pm:

I'm still voting for J.

By V.v. on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 12:24 am:

BULLSHIT.If you want to dine with the devil,you need a long spoon.As my hero,F. Kruger used to say "its showtime":)

By jack on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 12:53 am:

how full of childish shit are you? endlessly, it seems.

By V.v. on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 01:49 am:

When it comes to "childish shit"you jack,are indeed the master of the art.I rather tend to think you need to see a shrink.

By jack on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 01:55 am:

thanks for your advice. it's actually very unhelpful, as i live in the real world. but thanks for your kindness.

By V.v. on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 02:01 am:

I still think your queer.

By jack on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 02:04 am:

not only is your opinion of me is of no consequence, but i don't care if people think i'm "queer."

By V.v. on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 02:12 am:

AH HA,so you ARE queer.(allways thought so)

By jack on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 02:16 am:

nice post. want to try to make sense?

By Heather on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 02:16 am:

i had a shower with four women

:P

By V.v. on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 02:16 am:

So tell me,is being QUEER a pain in the ass?

By V.v. on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 02:21 am:

Heather,wish i was you.

By sdhcds on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 02:22 am:

but what if i'm queer?

By jack on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 02:31 am:

yes, what if?

By jack on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 02:34 am:

i salute you, sdhcds!

By hetaere on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 02:52 am:

thanks

i've just become a very lazy in-the-dark typer

By V.v. on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 03:10 am:

This thread would make a lot more sence if we all cut down on the vodka.

By jack on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 03:13 am:

if you did, perhaps.

By V.v. on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 11:24 pm:

Or even more so,you,jack,somehow i think your dead in one year.There are times when i can get right in to your inner cortex,i see your future,you will die in one year,unless you change your life right now.Do it or die,up to you.

By semillama on Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 09:56 am:

This from the guy supposedly drinking a bottle of vodka and smoking 100 cigarettes a day. You sure you weren't looking in the mirror?

By Skooter on Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 10:33 am:

So...is V.V a homophobe also? A catholic hating, poser white witch homophobe? How lame can you be? And why is it he's always wishing death on somebody?

By V.v. on Thursday, November 27, 2003 - 12:04 am:

Skooter,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?

By V.v. on Thursday, November 27, 2003 - 12:18 am:

SKOOTER, so what makes you some kinda angel,darling,are you indeed perfect?

By V.v. on Thursday, November 27, 2003 - 12:31 am:

Sem,i expected more of you,cant you even talk with an enigma like me without sinking to the childish levels of the rest?

By eri on Thursday, November 27, 2003 - 01:22 pm:

V.V. Skooter never said he was perfect, but he does pose a good question, why do you wish or act as if you see death in people here that you disagree with? It does go against wicca in general, not perfect love or perfect trust. It does make you look like a poser.

I also find the gay bashing a little off. I mean, how many pagans are strictly "straight". I don't know many. If you go to a pagan festival you are likely to be hit on by someone of the same race. I am known as the "token straight girl" with my particular group of friends. And there are a couple of straight guys, but one is single and one is in an open relationship. So gay bashing or even gay insulting is not something you typically see in pagans or wiccans. Your lifestyle is yours, but you take responsibility for it. Harm none.

Also if you believe that the ways are many but the light is one, then why would you be so against catholics in this day and age? I understand your issues with what happened in the past but it is the past and not the present. Predjudice in religion seems silly from someone whos faith is so widely unnaccepted. If you want acceptance, doesn't it go both ways? Or am I just an oddity, that I don't believe in judging people based on their faith (or lack thereof), so long as they aren't hurting anyone?

I also didn't believe that Sem was being childish. He was just pointing out that you claim to have some seriously unhealthy habits, yet proclaim others will be dead within a year. Your actions and your words contradict each other.

In the end it does make you appear childish, or at least immature enough that you don't own your own shit and are quick to judge others.

I am very dissapointed at this point in the game.

By Vf.v. on Thursday, November 27, 2003 - 10:49 pm:

Eri,i allways give respect to your opinions as allways.,yet,do you see the kind of shit v.v. takes?what would you do?Bright Blessings .

By V.v. on Thursday, November 27, 2003 - 11:34 pm:

Poser?hardly,im too down to earth and money orientated to be like that,if im strange and creepy,sorry about that,its just the way i am,when im chilling out after driveing 400 miles doing property deals,you see a side of v.v. no other person sees,apart from sorabji,i know i have my faults,{dont we all)but i do make plenty of bucks in what im good at,i dont really hate any sorabji at all,but when its late at night,and some asshole gives me shit,i tend to go in to kill mode,allthough i understand i need to change my perspective.You are as allways correct in your perception of me.

By TBone on Thursday, November 27, 2003 - 11:42 pm:

You can't be both down to earth and money oriented.
    Why do you keep telling us about how much money you have? Your wealth means nothing here.
    Are you that insecure?

By V.v. on Thursday, November 27, 2003 - 11:47 pm:

And thank you for trying to understand me.

By TBone on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 12:02 am:

It's just that, frankly, I'm baffled.
    But happy Thanksgiving.

By V.v. on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 12:02 am:

TBone,down to earth and money orientated are the same thing,i dont see this any other way.,do you?sorry bro,i just dont see your point of view.

By V.v. on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 12:07 am:

Just as a bonus,the first thanksgiveing was 114 years ago,yesterday.

By V.v. on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 12:14 am:

Baffled?thats o.k. i do tend to baffle sorabji bros,its kinda unitentional.

By V.v. on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 12:26 am:

And happy thanksgiveing to you also.

By Skooter on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 06:04 pm:

Nobody said I was an angel. But I do happen to belong to a grouping that you claim to be a part of, yet have not shown any true belief in.
    How can you be obssesed with money, wealth and power and claim that you a White Witch?
    You never properly came clean on the dog killing thing, you wish death and hell on people, etc.
    I'm far from perfect. I'm poor and happy though. I don't try to wish harm on anyone, unless I need to protect myself.
    I still maintain (and have yet to be proven wrong) that you follow the left hand path, the path of Set, or the church of Satan.
    Until you prove me wrong,that's what I'll continue to think.
    VV are you a homophobe?
    Why do you place such large emphasis on worldy goods?
    What about "Perfect love and perfect trust?"
    Do you get off on strangling that dog you sick fuck?

By eri on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 11:16 pm:

"yet,do you see the kind of shit v.v. takes?what would you do?"

I see the kind of shit that you take here, and it is NOTHING in comparison to what I took when I first got here. I never wished harm on anyone here, and even the ones that I have disagreed with in the past, are all concidered friends. We all have things we can get along about and things we don't and in the end, our differences are just ways in which we respect each other. Regardless of the insults we throw around. I have never and would never wish harm to anyone here. No matter how badly we disagreed about anything.

"TBone,down to earth and money orientated are the same thing,i dont see this any other way.,do you?"

Well yes, actually. I choose to be down to earth and generally happy simply by being who I am and knowing that I am on a path to be the best person I can be. We are not poor, but not rich. Monetary gain is not important to me so long as we have a decent place to live, utilities, food on the table and clothes on our back. Money is insignificant so long as our basic needs are met. Being down to earth is simply a way of showing how you interact with others. Whether or not you are reasonably intelligent and easy to get along with. That has everything to do with who you are and how you choose to act and nothing to do with how much money is in the bank. When you are too concerned with how much money you have you appear pretentious and/or snobbish and not at all down to earth.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 29, 2003 - 12:02 am:

Yes i agree.Perhaps i can change.I will try.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 29, 2003 - 12:27 am:

Skooter,i cant go back on the dog killing thing,its what i HAD to do at the time,if you remember my old thread,that dog was just about to bite the head off my cat,if it makes you happy,my cat,(a few years later)got run over by a 38 ton truck.I had to identify its body at the local police station,its eyes were hanging out on stalks,and its head was flat.Take my advise,dont have a pet.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 29, 2003 - 12:43 am:

Now if you want a REAL CREEPY QUESTION...If you all were to die 6 seconds from now,and your whole life flashes before you,what do you see as the high points of your life?I dont think you can find more than six items,myself i find about four.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 29, 2003 - 12:59 am:

"Am i a homophobe"no i am not,in fact i protect them whenever i can,but i do like to find a gap in the armour of an adversary.

By Nate on Saturday, November 29, 2003 - 01:23 am:

"i do like to find a gap in the armour of an adversary."

especially when it is in his ass-plate.

By Skooter on Saturday, November 29, 2003 - 01:15 pm:

That's it. It's decided. VV is full of shite.
    He had to indentify his dead cat at the police station?
    Did they have it in a morgue? Was Agent Scully performing an autopsy?
    I have lots of pets. 4 cats, two dogs. We don't let them outside.
    He couldn't have hit that offending dog with a stick, a bat or mace?
    He had to strangle it with his bare hands.
    If the dog was as vicious as all that, I'm surprised it didn't bite the holy hell out of him.
    in the words of Lyam Lynch...."Whatever."

By eri on Saturday, November 29, 2003 - 01:55 pm:

Gotta agree. Like they ever have you go identify the body of an animal.......that's the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a long time.

"Am i a homophobe"no i am not,in fact i protect them whenever i can,but i do like to find a gap in the armour of an adversary"

If you truly don't find anything wrong with homosexuality then why would it be concidered a gap in the armor of an adversary? That implies that it is a flaw or something wrong with the other person, which indicates that you are in fact a homophobe.

Now I am dissapointed and bored.

By jack on Saturday, November 29, 2003 - 05:36 pm:

good grief. calling someone "queer" only qualifies as a chink in the armour if you are ten years old or very immature. among adults, that's just stupid.

it's even more stupid than pretending to be able to see into an internet stranger's "inner cortex" and future.

the pathos never ends.

By V.v. on Saturday, November 29, 2003 - 11:07 pm:

More bullshit guys?no problem.None or you come near to understanding me,you dont even make an effort,you think you are bright?Thank you guys for what i allready understand about myself,i am very smart,and most of you are morons,idiot drop outs,sad ass pricks with no hope of survival.I win,you lose,every time,and im on your ass forever.

By Nate on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 12:22 am:

"im on your ass forever."

sounds kind of gay, dude.

By jack on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 12:28 am:

"More bullshit guys?no problem."

you misunderstood. nobody ordered more bullshit. but thanks for your profuse offering.

By V.v. on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 11:25 pm:

ADMIT IT ,your not human,just cockroaches.

By V.v. on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 11:32 pm:

JACK.....i got it right when i found out you were queer.

By V.v. on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 11:43 pm:

NATE...I HAD THIS KINDA FEELING,FOR A LONG TIME,YOUR A KINDA...CUNT.HAPPY THANKSGIVEING...KISS KISS...:)GET BACK TO ME REAL SOON SWEET BRO.

By jack on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 12:40 am:

that's just sad.
    as usual.

the pathos endures.

By V.v. on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 02:37 pm:

jack....as ever,an asshole...

By Antigone on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 03:13 pm:

v.v....as ever, trolling for victimhood...

By Gee on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 10:55 am:

don't encourage him. he's not fun anymore.

By Scared on Saturday, June 26, 2004 - 01:55 am:

HEY IS NATE PATRICK HERE>???OR ANTIGONE PLEASE DONT IGNORE ME I NEED YOUR HELP QUICK!!

By jack on Wednesday, November 3, 2004 - 10:23 pm:

By V on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 07:23 pm:

jack,I went there and got the t-shirt last year,this year I have too much work on,dont knock what you dont understand,I hope to go again next year,if I do ill post,and in the process "blow your ass clean off" like I do most of the time,...."sigh"

By V on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 07:35 pm:

...dont you just love them Clint Eastwood movies?

By Dodi on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 07:46 pm:

V, if you want to watch a good Clint Eastwood movie, get 'Bridges Over Madison County'.......it will make you cry, at least I did.

By V on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 08:14 pm:

Dodi,like your self I do art,one of my pencil drawings is still in the hands of our local "Clint" collector,he recons its "awesome",I will as allways take your advice and see that movie myself,so far,the movie for tears is "Titanic" ,dam,do I love it.,brings the tears to my eyes every time,so I watch it in private.

By Dodi on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 11:14 pm:

I think I shared this with you in my earlier posts, that's my son's favorite movie too. He was so cute to watch, cause he never moved through the whole movie and he cried. He was younger then, so now that he's older, he may not like it the same. I don't know, it was a special moment and I will cherish it. Yes, you need to watch that movie and I guarantee, it will bring tears to your eyes...trust me on that.
    Just make sure, you have Kleenex handy, okay?

By V on Friday, November 5, 2004 - 05:22 pm:

Dodi,will you send him that movie in prison?

By Vthe one and only. on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 03:25 pm:

Dodi,NOT ME ON THE LAST POSTING,(the present troll thinks i am good enough to copy)perhaps I should regard it as a compliment,but I dont...kleenex sounds good to me.

By V on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 06:09 pm:

...look,on the 15th v is off to another Witchfest,its my religion,10,000 witches will turn up,most will have low cut costumes.....eat your hearts out,guys.

By V on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 06:23 pm:

,,,lots of the girls are from Holland and Sweden,some from France and Germany.,most are awesome.I will take the next day off work...

By Dins fire on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 06:15 pm:

i had a dream last night about freddy kruger then he told me not to marry dorian but dorian is my neighbor that i grew up with but freddy told me that my neighbor isnt the right one because he might cheat on me if i go with him then i woked up in the day time and wrote my dream in my diary i dont know what my dream means

By jack on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 08:04 pm:

p f f f f f f f f f f f t . . . . . . . . . . . .

By V on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 04:01 pm:

jack,keep your farts confined to the bathroom.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact