Lapis Pezuli: Tha next Chapter.

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: Lapis Pezuli: Tha next Chapter.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Lapis on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 06:38 am:

The sporadic prodigal ZooBomber returns to her kind. The Burnside Bomb. Once the caffeine wore off it was pure knee-shaking adrenaline, rocking the MP3s with TEAM SPANDEX BALLET. and then:

Alicia (other knitter, slow bomber, also TEAM SPANDEX BALLET) left with Sam (the back to back ZB bumper pre-neighbor, riding sexy blue) but the rest of us fuckin' sexy mini-bikers went on with the MAX to Hollywood Bowl.

Jam packed with falling pins and plastic cups o'beer. Bad tunes, leather soled shoes. Zipped off the pant legs and showed tha knees to the boys. Snapped pretty pretty picture of boys bowling over 13 pound balls of plasteek. Ran into my highschool sophmore crush, a Greshamite. Gresham is deth to any and all sane people of which there isn't enuff in this world (including me, I'm ded already).

4th first game.

Second game is serious stuff. We end up off-hand, bowling for left four rounds. I got a stryke for style, dancing on the wood and tripping backwards over the ball return for the next lane. Last place, nearly having a score of double-o-ZB.

My butt got a little attention two, getting bumped by solid gold and a yuppie bowler who wanted to make it two on the pabst. No.

Rode with Danimal and a Deadbuny and hitched a ride, passing the too lieter of "coca cola" around on the way. slightly tippy directions are better than normal. The droppoff and Danimals got custody of little lavender.

fumble and attempt with too-small key, before getting in. waved and the car moved two feet when i peeked out the window. walk back out and jumped the fence.

"need a push?"

"no, rolling a couple."

"enjoy the coca-cola." turned and walked back inside.

"AAAAAA-men!"

By The Watcher on Thursday, November 27, 2003 - 02:48 am:

And, I'm totally confused.

Pez/Lapis are you alright.

Or, are you just a little to high on something. Hopefully, it's legal.

By The Watcher on Thursday, November 27, 2003 - 02:50 am:

Oh, I forgot this is drunken ramblings.

Never mind.

By Lapis on Thursday, November 27, 2003 - 05:24 am:

No, I'm not alright, never have been.

Though I'm getting closer.

The misspellings were on purpose this time, but the misadventure not as funny in retrospect.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact