CHU MEKSiT PA SUTUP (you dont excite me bitch)

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: CHU MEKSiT PA SUTUP (you dont excite me bitch)
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Doomzombie_dapimp on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 12:06 am:

Oh fuck, Just woke up, haha do I have some stories for you, you know when you are talking about things from the previous night and you think they were really funny and your laughing while you tell the story and then you get to the fuckin punch line, and you go, fuck, we were being fucking stupid last night, yah well that is one of the cool things about that thing god made for all of us on the 8th day of creation, good ol' alcohol, letting ugly guys get laid since uhhh, I dono since ive been around at least.... yah cool, but one of these stories is about me diving off of a couch onto a cold blanket, oh man it was good, I tried to hit myself in the head with a phone ,one of my friends was messing with me on the computer, and I punched him in the side of the head, HARD, and he didn't care, good thing number 2 about the goodness. oh man, mexican food last night too, farting like a dead guy..... ok, anyway, another one of my friends tried to get on HIS OWN computer and I said no, and Then he got on anyway, and I pushed him and the computer YES THE WHOLE DAMN THING fell over and he got hurt and he got mad, and whatever, one bad thing about the goodness, for me anyway, Im a dick without meaning to be, whatever, ok sooooo what else, oh yah the cops, fucking trying to bust us on our own porch, w/e we got inside, ok im done this is boring, not the best night ive had, especially since the name of this fuckin thing....oh wait I changed it, haha chu meksit pa, french dude said that to me, ok, anyway, It was "drinking with the guys" but now it's that, so deal, learn how to deal "don't watch that movie, it's proven to lower sperm count and shrink penises" just like your mom eh? signing out scotty, peace....

By Doomzombie_Dapimp on Wednesday, March 9, 2005 - 02:01 am:

Hahaha I just realized I wrote this, Well, I remembered, I was smashed as friggin hell, A fun fact, looking back on drunken ramblings when your sober like half a year later, it's pretty fucking hilarious, Im gonna have to get smashed again and write another blog for this kickass site! Grizzam the Mizzan Signing out!

-Doomzombie-dapimp!

By Doomzombie-dapimp on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 12:37 am:

stupid HIC FUCK!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By ... on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 02:35 pm:

what.

seeing if this works.

looks like i messed something up at the sitewide
    .htaccess. glad that's all it was, i was afraid
    it had something to do with the shellshock exploit
    and the recent updates to the bash shell. the
    code for this board is so old.

i met up last night with a dude who has
    circled/lurked these boards (that almost sounds
    like circle jerk) and sorabji.*** since
    roughly 2000. it is good, but somehow weird, to
    put a human body to one of the faces that stare
    into these screens...

sorry for the fuckup. one badly planned line of
    code can muck a lot of things up. for now the only
    board that works right is this one, drunken
    ramblings, hah. i'll fix the rest later today.

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 08:15 pm:

Shit happens. Don't sweat it.

By Pepper on Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 01:18 pm:

Wow, that is why I wasn't able to post my comments on your post for a while, It keeps asking for passwords. I dunno.

By sarah on Friday, October 31, 2014 - 01:55 pm:

thank you for responding so quickly.

By sarah on Friday, October 31, 2014 - 01:58 pm:

i just saw the photo. who is that guy?

By ... on Friday, October 31, 2014 - 06:36 pm:

it's glen, he's followed my web sites since
    forever, and we've had some epic correspondences,
    mostly over the last 3 or 4 years. he was a good
    guy to talk to when i was having dizzy spells,
    walking into walls, and had to have an MRI. he
    sent me a copy of the International Herald Tribune
    from Europe when a story about me appeared in that
    paper. he's an interesting guy... a bit enigmatic.
    i don't think he's ever paid attention to these
    message boards. he's lived in the Philippines for
    most of the time we've corresponded but just moved
    to Japan.

what happened here, in case anyone cares, was i
    changed the top level .htaccess to force all URLs
    sitewide to be sorabji.com, without the leading
    www. i didn't consider that this bbs software
    checks referers as an anti-spam security thing --
    easily spoofed now but a pretty decent technique
    for 1997. when the hard-coded www.sorabji.com URLs
    were being forced to be just sorabji.com the
    software must have thought the referer was being
    spoofed (there i go again, anthropomorphizing a
    piece of software) so it threw an authentication
    error. i changed the config files and search-and-
    replaced hard coded www.sorabji.com urls in all
    the flat HTML pages. it was an easy fix but it
    took a while to figure out what was going on. the
    301 redirects showing up in the error log are what
    gave it away...

the software has a capacity for password-protected
    forums but it's never been used and i'm not even
    sure if it works. nothing here was ever actually
    password protected, it was just fucked up.

By The Watcher on Sunday, November 9, 2014 - 07:35 am:

Glad I missed all the excitement.

By Antigone on Sunday, November 9, 2014 - 09:31 pm:

Mark is an attentive benevolent overlord.

By Pepper on Monday, November 10, 2014 - 12:09 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact