i'm hungover

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: i'm hungover
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By monit on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 07:46 pm:

my brain hurts. bear meowed and i told him to fuck off.

last night one of the many many drinks i had included had a fire and ice margarita. its a frozen job but the tequila is infused with chilli. the bartender put extra in. it fuckin rocked. icy cold on the tounge then searing heat as the chilli kicks in.

i love you tequila.

By agatha on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 11:51 pm:

On a marginally related note, has anyone noticed that V is ABSOLUTELY INSANE?

I hate tequila with a passion that can not be defined.

By moonit on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 12:12 am:

Oh hell yeah. He's gone from mad drunk uncle corner muttering dude to complete fucking p-smoking nutcase mo'fo.

By jack on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 12:27 am:

yes, but have you two noticed that he's realy SCARRY, bet not, half a bot j.d. most hours, fuckITALL...,..more stuff,...my doc told me i DIED years ago shows what he, knows, v. will live 500 years or more,...seen the movie 28 spect not v. knows more than most of you can forget...,..more stuff, ....v. is eating monster takeout now,..bet your jealos...and watching 51 channels of junk t.v. so all you....sad fucks can DIE...think v. has no drunk....getNASBACJK TO ME REAL SOON....,

By jack on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 12:30 am:

,..betyour scarred of VAPIRES! lithuanian dudes never forget..,. ... more stuff.., russki mafia took away my lnad v. does not forget.,...how does it feel to make the pollution lank over England, most nights. ,,..spect you Americans just want to be lesbians...they have the MOST sex TONS of sex all the time REAL DRUNk, .. if v. could come back soon,..come back lesiban, REAL SOON

By jack on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 12:35 am:

.., more stuff takeaway makes good but how come they treeat v. like his hnads dont work?..? tell me, nelly..,.you know you pervs are all alike,..how come you grow a skinny beard and work at the takeaway but post like a FAT girl....sorabjis make it hard ot in the littl ebox..v. is on holiday so its time for monster DRINK..,..,.,.,.........

By dave. on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 12:59 am:

bravo!

By jack on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 01:05 am:

..dave? is it you, dave? .... cant be.... floating in space......dave?......

By droopy on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 01:07 am:

v is my bitch.

i wish i had some tequila. better yet, mezcal con dos gusanos. was drinking vodka earlier this evening but it's worn off.

now i'm wrapping my sister's (and her husband's) present - i gift basket from the shop i work in. one of the things in the basket is a little frame that i planned to put a little picture of my grandparents (taken in the 30's) in it. but after taking a closer look, i found that the woman in the picture was not my grandmother. in fact, prettier. i had to substitute it with a 1930's picture of a bear in a zoo.

then i opened up the card i got for them - an original artwork card sealed in cellophane. turns out it has little slits on the inside for a gift card or something, which i don't have. i guess i'll to write "ignore the cuts in your card" or something.

christmas sucks.

shot of tequila, swig of cerveza. ˇfiesta!

By jack on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 01:10 am:

agatha, are you going to tell the story of hating tequila?

By agatha on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 02:07 am:

Maybe tomorrow when I'm feeling more in control of my academic career. HA.

By Antigone on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 02:48 am:

How exactly did this become about V?

If he's an actual person I hope I can meet him when I head over to London. (Probably some time in May...)

By agatha on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 03:39 am:

Check out WAYD- he's completely losing it...

"nelly,its real silent right now,so v and you can post 1 2 1 ...why do you post as a woman?if you happen to be gay,say so,v saw your web site,you are a kid with a stupid tiny beard,that posts as a woman,v notice when you post,you get a lot more postings from people that dont exit...nelly,v is indeed homophobic,look foreward to fucking you over,most nights,,,like v say about 2 years back,v likes a war,gimmy some more of that queer boy "nelly" bullshit.Wigger,tell what you going to post next,some god dam bullshit about you dont know a thing about this?...nothing worse on the web than a white nigger,thats you.Y,all git back to me real soon,cunt."

Nelly is not a gay man, I happen to know. I don't like this Nelly bashing business, I tell you.

By jack on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 10:49 am:

nelly posted a link to a website on wayd.
    captain clueless clicked the link and assumed that the site was nelly's personal site and that nelly was the person represented on the site.

the usual stupidity.

and nobody else responds, so the trollbot pokes for responses wherever it can...

trollbot didn't respond when i invited it to meet me for drinks if/when i'm in london next year. maybe you'll have better luck, tiggy.

now, about tequila...

By agatha on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 03:01 pm:

Tequila. I have provided links for surfing pleasure.

1. I went to this dance club The Riot (http://tinyurl.com/b85pc) in the late 80's with my sisters and my best friend from high school Wendy (http://tinyurl.com/bld2e). I had lots of tequila, danced with Wendy, sisters, sisters' husband, transvestites, etc. Had a huge dramatic scene with Wendy wherein she professed her love for me (at that moment, not sober), and I sobbed that I wished I were a lesbian, but alas was not and did not think I would be at any point in time. Went to a 24 hour diner with Wendy and my sister Sue, and got hit on by middle aged Italian men for some reason. Woke up the next morning on my sister's sofabed in her BOILING HOT apartment, gasping for air, with three torn pieces of placemat with phone numbers (Lou? Joe?) in my pocket. Most hung over EVER.

2. Probably one year later. Slept through a final. Very upset. Went out, drank much tequila, kissed my friend Ziggy (http://tinyurl.com/9uder) by mistake, got lipstick all over my friend Jay's car, fell on the floor behind the counter while visiting my place of employment (http://tinyurl.com/brpn7), got pizza everywhere, and generally made a big ass out of myself. SO VERY SICK the next day.

That's about it.

By droopy on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 12:22 am:

well, at least you didn't wake up one morning in a tin hut somewhere in matamoras with some fat, greasy guy who keeps calling you "mi esposa". things like that happen.

i've drunk a lot of things in my time, and a lot of crazy shit has happened to me while drunk (not the least of which was severing my spinal cord). but i really only have one story that i tie to one particular type of liquor.

back when i was still in high school and still obligated to go visit my dad in rhode island, i got drunk on a bottle of southern comfort that i had found in the back of his liquor cabinet. it was late at night and he and his second wife were asleep in in their room. i just sat on the couch watching tv and swigging from the bottle.

at some point or another i decided i wanted to go home...to texas. i grabbed his car keys and filled up an empty jar with whiskey or something (apparently i'd finished the comfort) and took off. the next thing i remember i was driving down the road and heard voices. i looked in the rear view and saw flashing lights - cops with a loudspeaker. i pulled over. i cop came up to my window and said "turn...on...your...lights!"

i reached down and turned the headlights on. remember, it had to be about 3am.

next the thing i know i'm in the back of the cop car going back to dad's house. my dad's a pretty rich guy in a respectable part of a small rhode island town, so they just dropped me off.

dad gave me a short talk about drinking and we went to bed. the next morning and the rest of my stay we never talked about it again. and he still gave me beer.

By agatha on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 01:44 am:

He doesn't sound that bad. What happened with the visit?

By droopy on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 02:36 am:

you mean when he visited recently? it was a non-event, really. at least for me - evidently he got on my sister's nerves.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact