Lying Bastard

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: Lying Bastard
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Deja Skin on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 04:35 am:

So here it goes. I invite the prick out to dinner. Some nice sushi place in Forest Hills. The prick showes up drunk, and with a second agenda.
    I go to order the second corse, the prick tells me that he's going to the bathroom. 20 minutes later he's still not out of the bathroom. I call him on his cell phone, somehow the prick sneaks out of the resturant behind my back and goes to meet his friend and he says that he'll be right back. SNEAKY LITTLE PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!
    Prick comes back, babiling somthing about he wants me to meet his "boss". Some guy named "Mandel". Of corse I go ape shit. That lying bastard promised me that this would be OUR night! He also promised me that he wouldn't show up drunk.
    What kind of lying, sneaky, fucked up, criminal, scummy, sleazy, little shit sneaks out during dinner to call his "boss". Boss my ass. Fuck you buddy! I'm sure you and your boss will make a great pair. Drunkin' mother fucker!!!!

Thank you for letting me get this off of my chest.

By semillama on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 02:21 pm:

Howie Mandel, maybe? That guy's relentless.

By J on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 04:20 pm:

Why would you want to go out with a drunk that you have to make him promise he'll show up sober? That's just sad,not that there is anything wrong with being a drunk to me personally.

By spunky on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 04:35 pm:

Hi J!

I was just telling eri last week that you dont email me anymore :(

By eri on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 04:46 pm:

Oh, I need J's email addy too. Lost it. I suck so bad at this stuff.

By V on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 04:58 pm:

J,hi,is v, I happen to like you a lot,an awsome gal like you needs to do a lot more postings,all I get is the tip of the iceberg,but you arnt an iceberg,are you?...still a real person, inside that shell you show to Sorabji? ...but to be straight with you,you happen to be a very nice person.Wish v could get to shake your hand one day.

By Czarina on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 05:43 pm:

v, keep your creepy, non-appointment keeping hands off of J.

And I have to agree with J on this one. Your clue might have been when you had to tell your date to show up sober. Here's your sign.

By eri on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 06:19 pm:

LOL. I don't know why but the whole "Here's your sign" thing still makes me laugh.

I also have to concur. I was naive enough to marry an alcoholic when I was young and I never had to tell him to show up to a date sober..... and his alcoholism has landed his butt in prison AGAIN!!!!!! I mean, don't get me wrong, I divorced him when I was 20, so I wised up a wee bit, but still, didn't get like that or I would have left him sooner.

By V on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 06:22 pm:

CZ, you want a date with v? your luck is out tonight...I know you want me,but v is off limits to a small time gall like you.,and besides,your far too old.,but...the convents still want people like YOU!!!

By V on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 06:48 pm:

SEM,HI.sorry about all your problems,I hope your life is not to bad at this moment in time,is it for a fact,better than it was?......give me a verbal snap shot,if you would be so kind.,or just a bit,whatever.

By semillama on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 09:00 pm:

erm, what?

I had some bad BMs yesterday, but that's about it. Thanks for
    asking.

By TBone on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 09:41 pm:

You waited for him to come back? Lame.

By eri on Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 09:41 pm:

Yeah, ummmm, I was wondering about that one myself.

By Deja Skin on Friday, September 15, 2006 - 04:21 am:

You know what's really pathetic? I didn't even know he left. I was sitting at the sushi bar with my back to the rest of the resturant. He's a tricky one. Stupid me.
    He apologised profusely today. But how can you really trust someone who pulls shit like that?

By eri on Friday, September 15, 2006 - 10:21 am:

You can't trust someone who pulls shit like that. Apologies are useless if he's gonna keep on showing up drunk and being stupid.

By V on Friday, September 15, 2006 - 05:10 pm:

ERI,FUCKING A,you have 200 million guys in America,just get around town,you just have to crank up your personality,come on strong,dress well,show clevage,(the guys love that) and you will take what you want.Just dump the guy and open up your horizons,be very,very,selective,take a Man worth millions,if you split,you still get millions,so work is no longer an option,you have a long good life ahead of you.xxxs an, dam good luck to you,and how come a smart person like you is still meeting up with such a loser?...ERI,in my opinion you are wasting time.Get it ON !...YO?...SEM,YO WANT A FUCKING TRUE STORY FROM V? 25 years back,v met an awesome Woman,on her 4th marrage,30 years old,and worh 50 million bucks,v asked how come shy was so rich,she say,v,I just git to wed 80 year old Jews,and I tend to out live them.

By V on Friday, September 15, 2006 - 05:16 pm:

YUP,I know v made a spelling mistake on the last posting,W.T.F.

By V on Friday, September 15, 2006 - 05:23 pm:

..Its what v is good at,but most nights,you get my drifts,,right?

By eri on Friday, September 15, 2006 - 10:56 pm:

V, you are seriously confused. I have no trouble meeting men if I want to. I have been happily married for 10 years now. I don't need to show cleavage or meet new men. Maybe you are thinking of the person who posted before me, whom my response was to?

By V on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 08:56 pm:

...perhaps,but people tend to slot in,point taken.

By eri on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 10:41 pm:

No offense meant. I was just concerned that you misunderstood the above statements.

By V on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 05:19 pm:

eri,no problem with v,ever...perhaps you can still remember our first meeting,was it "My ceilng is leaking"?...eri, if v had to rate the top posters on Sorabji,its you,allways,and its kind of you to post to v,you happen to be a kind person,has any one ever told you that?I happen think
    you are some kind of awesome person,look,v dont claim to understand you,but I do give you respect...if thats o.k. by you.

By eri on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 07:11 pm:

thank you

By jack on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 10:04 pm:

chupa..?

chupa....?

chupa?

By eri on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 10:36 pm:

chupa chups are yummy!

By J on Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 04:55 pm:

Eri,Spunky,I have just about given up on sending e-mails to anyone anymore.After I installed service pack 2 for windows xp when I try to send e-mails with pictures or attachments or even web pages it doesn't work like it should,I'm sending one thing but it says 1 of 16 or whatever and the recipient just gets uncoded gobblygook.And now I realized my sorabji account is gone too.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact