What the Hell have I gotten Myself Into?

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: What the Hell have I gotten Myself Into?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Thursday, December 21, 2006 - 03:28 am:

It's almost 11 p.m. my time and I'm still up and I'm lit just like my tree.I'm going to make another drink before I get into this. My husband has something very horribly wrong with him and I'm very scared.For quite some time he has been throwing up violently about once a day,I mean spewing,projectile vomiting.He has lost ALOT of weight,I've been begging him to see a gastronomist.Tonight he's been puking more than once,all night long.I want to take him to a hospital,he say's he'll go in the morning.I'm exhausted,I've been up since about 5:30 A.M.,Kaylie got here at 6:30,she went back to bed and slept till 8 a.m.Then Heather dropped her baby off around 3p.m till 8p.m.,and I watch Orion when he gets out of kindergarten from 2:30 till either 4;30 or 6:30.I love Orion but he has issues,tonight he broke a big branch off my lemon tree and I could have killed him,in fact I would have liked to have gotten a switch off it and turned his ass red.Lucky for him I don't act out,but he's a real drag to watch and I resent it sometimes.I can't leave him alone with Kaylie,he hurts her and now that I'm watching a tiny infant too he goes out of his way to be loud and scare her.I watch him for free,I watch them all for free for that matter but I am sick of him and I feel bad about that but he is a little monster.His mother will probably make my life miserable if I quit babysitting him,but I just can't handel him anymore.Am I being an asshole if I tell her I can't watch him anymore? I had to have some dental work done a few months ago and the dentist wouldn't do it because my blood pressure was so high,I had to go to urgent care to get some high blood pressure medicine,I always forget to take cause I'm so g.d. tired.Anyway I have a whole lot more bitching to do,but I'm too tired.If these are my golden years,well just fuck that.

By kazu on Thursday, December 21, 2006 - 09:51 am:

I love you J and I order you to remove as much stress as
    you possibly can right now. If Orion's mother has a problem
    with this directive, tell her to call me.

By semillama on Thursday, December 21, 2006 - 02:40 pm:

plus, get your dumbass husband to an ER. not the doctor, an ER. There's something seriously wrong with him.

By J on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 01:47 am:

Heather got hired for a new job,she didn't want to go back to work this soon but they need the money. Day after Christmas I'll be watching all 3 of them till kindergarten starts back in Jan.God give me strenghth I think I broke my foot too.

As for dumbass (you got that right Sem) Friday he felt better and just insisted he had a 24 hour bug,but by Sat.,it was just like Thur.,took him to urgent care now he's been in the hospital since 4 p.m. yesterday.When will anyone listen to me? Merry Christmas.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact