It's a little early in the day for me....

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: It's a little early in the day for me....
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
DejaSkin on Friday, April 6, 2007 - 04:31 pm:

My day just started off bad during my awakening. I had such a vivid dream that it haunts me still. That's when I started drinking. (not the norm for me)
    So the dream goes: I'm on a subway trying to get to Shea Stadium for a concert to see bands that I dont remember. But I know that I had tickets for.
    The train was crowded, so I quickly snatched the only seat that was readily available. Soon after A attractive young man (had to be in his early twentys) sat next to me. In real life I had just turned 31, but in the dream I was younger too. We were so squashed in that his hand touched mt leg, and my hand touched his. I then looked at his face and it was like love/lust at first sight. Eventhogh he was normally the complete opposite of me I felt instant comfortability with this young handsom man. And I could see the same feeling with him. We looked into eachothers eyes and resisted the urges to kiss eachother on the spot.
    We exchanged numbers considering that he was on his way to work (he was wearing hospital scrub type uniform) and as he got off at his destination, I felt for him so deeply that I could feel it for hours after I had awaken.
    I started hitting the sauce after the second hour following the dream.
    Am I going through a young mid-life crisis? Or am I just lost in my search for "Mr.Right"? Or do I just sound lost all together?

By V on Friday, April 6, 2007 - 07:40 pm:

look,jack is far more gay than you.

By V on Saturday, April 7, 2007 - 02:51 pm:

..like v say...jack is "the King of QUEENS,"...you dont even get close.

By DejaSkin on Thursday, April 19, 2007 - 03:32 pm:

I'm a chic.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact