Drunk Again

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: Drunk Again
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By platypus on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 12:31 am:

I really need to stop doing this.

By Pepper Dr on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 12:45 am:

I am home again, take me drunk. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

By ... on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 03:34 am:

I am swilling cheap wine and listening to randomly-encountered cassette recordings of myself talking in the 1970s, before my voice changed.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 11:30 am:

So, your going to be the next tenor? Wine do helps your vocal.

By semillama on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 05:09 pm:

My father gave my wife a bottle of Dutch ChocoVine for her birthday, which we may sample upon completion of her dissertation.

Yes, it is chocolate wine.

By Stick apart on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 03:18 pm:

the cafe at which I work has Ice Wine infused red velvet chocolate
    cupcakes. I have yet to try...

By sarah on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 04:30 pm:

chocolate wine. lord have mercy i need that.

happy birthday, kazu.

By ... on Monday, February 21, 2011 - 06:19 am:

i got coverage for my night-time cemetery photo shoot. coverage. now i have to follow through with the late-night photo technique and the focus. that cemetery will look awesome with the moonlight and the blunt stick of the skyscraper lurching up from its innards.
    i made it over to Calvary today for the first time in months. o, i missed that place. and for the first time ever i got locked in. someone had to come and let me out. o wo.
    i walked up Review Avenue and found the 4 coins I placed on a precipice of the stone wall when my globe-trotting rock-star friend was in town many months ago. those little coins survived the 70mph gusts and the repeated blizzards of January. if only i needed the dollar.
    in the gutters of Review Avenue i spotted a batch of discarded leather boots, 2 unopened bottles of Jim Beam, a "Blonde Loves Anal" DVD, and some brown leather shoes.
    i told parts of this story to a friend who recounted his "Dumpster Dewer's" experience from his early adulthood. i laughed and laughed and am laughing now at the "Dumpster Dewer's" phrase.
    contrary to popular assumption i would not be that much of a wino that my eyes would sparkle and glisten at the site of a virgin bottle of Jim Beam in the gutter outside of a cemetery. but it reminded me of the bottles of beer I and some others found in the ditch outside the baseball field in the 8th grade.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 12:29 am:

Wow!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact