pink fog

sorabji.com: What does it look like where you are?: pink fog
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Crimson on Sunday, August 8, 1999 - 09:15 am:

it's early morning. the sun still isn't fully up yet, due to fog. what little bit of sunshine can be seen resembles a heavy mauve-grey mist. ducks & geese are swimming outside the window; the water looks like technicolor glass. inside, nine-inch flames are shooting out through tiny metal pipes studded all over the walls. loud music pounds in my head like a weird king-size drum. strange animals shimmy on the coffee table & the lamp is melting. i can feel hot invisible breath on my neck. i think there is an angel in here. not me, but that other angel, the radiant one w/ wings like feathered railroad spikes. typing becomes difficult. everything is altering between hues of fog-grey, cotton-candy pink, & windex blue. strong desire to communicate. to fuck. to kill & love. my fingernails are shining like glass. the ceiling is probably alive.

but take away the hallucinogens & it probably looks like any other living room in arkansas.

By Waffleboy on Sunday, August 8, 1999 - 08:22 pm:

though there is no pink fog her, it's a lovely day nonetheless.......80 degrees, clear, blue skys, smog factor is low so the view of the mountains out my balcony is settling. The highest peak in view is about 6k......on super clear day you can see the whole LA basin from up there, in the winter it's snowcapped. I am still recovering from last night. Went to a party in Sherman Oaks. My wife co. does business with BCBG, the hens from that company were having a party. It was rather lame, not to mention silly assed disco music that fuck just couldn't seem to stop playing. there were some stranges guys from Russia, I am convivnced they were in the mob. When I asked what the do...they said they do "international services, passports, visas etc to people from the Ukrain" (i.e mail order bride, extortion and money laundering etc) but I sucked down as many beers and various edibles as I could. It was more of a public relations thing that we attend. Those girls are so catty. "I'll tell you white sandles are SOOO taboo......yeah I went shopping the other day and I found these blah blah blah .....EAT A DICK AND SHIT THE FUCK UP!

left there and came back to our neighborhood and went to another party. Maybe it's just me but their seems to be a proliferation of X these days. For the last month, every weekend, we come across someone who either has it and is giving it out or selling it for cheap. Last night was no exception. The trouble is, I had to get up and take the wife to the airport at 9am. So here we are, it's 1 am, we just took a tab each, we bid our farewell's, and make it home just in time to pick up beer before 2 and before the train of sensory overload takes off. Incense, candles, Loop in the stereo..........fuck fest eminent.... she is gonna be gone for a week to Hong Kong......fuck fest eminent.............HA! ......no chance in hell, instead I find myself rolling on the floor being felt up by the carpet, she takes everything in stride and proclaims it hadn't hit her......even in my dream-like state I no this not to be true.....sloppy fucks aren't alway bad......when i woke up I was convinced there were two suns beaming in the bedroom and the alarm clock had an alterior agenda...nothing compares to the HOV lane at 10 am ...blurred and confused and recalling what just happened several hours ago..........went to the darkroom for a few hours and cursed at the McDonalds I had at the airport.....home now, only a few Heinekins left in the fridge, the cats look at me as to say....."ahhh shit not again"......it's a lovely sunday and I almost out of ganja......and no matter how hard I try I never seem to put my cigarettes out entirely......its a problem i know.......

By Crimson on Monday, August 9, 1999 - 04:49 am:

a late-hour report, cap'n: there is still very much pink fog here. in fact, more pink fog than can fully be understood by the eggshell brains of mere mortals. this is a brief & very tiny interruption of your life, from your pink fog correspondent. & i am laughing & alive & so very much in love w/ all of this. w/ life. w/ you. keep those cards & letters coming. bon voyage. great sweet christ I AM ALIVE...but on a very limited vaudeville engagement.

By Waffleboy on Tuesday, August 10, 1999 - 07:10 pm:

i want what she is on

By Gee on Wednesday, August 11, 1999 - 05:01 am:

a chair?

By Waffleboy on Wednesday, August 11, 1999 - 10:53 am:

no, a chais lounge

By Crimson on Wednesday, August 11, 1999 - 11:55 am:

i am on neither a chair nor a chaise lounge. i'm on a heart-shaped bed.

By J on Thursday, August 12, 1999 - 10:51 am:

Where do you get sheets for a heart shaped bed?I saw one once and thought it was something,but then I thought about the sheets. I,m glad your in a good mood.Does the fog turn colors,like from pink to lavender,to blue?

By Crimson on Thursday, August 12, 1999 - 11:47 am:

i think you have to get those sheets at the heart-shaped outlet mall. or more likely, sew 'em yourself. the pink fog has finally crept away, but i still feel delightfully giddy, after all this time...not to mention fairly overflowing w/ surrealistic psychobabble. the fog did have its lavender moments. & rhinestone-type sparkles. it was verrrry pretty. right now, there's no pink fog. outside, it just looks like blazing sunshine & too much heat.

By Pug on Saturday, August 14, 1999 - 12:41 pm:

The pink fog came to a local eatery yesterday but it had reconstituted itself in the form of a dog wearing a wedding dress....it sat alone in a corner, licking its chops eargerly as the psychic message boomed forward to all the clientele:
    "MARRY THIS DOG!!!!!!!!!"
    Oh....you said, "Pink FOG!!!" Wait a minute....
    Dogs, frogs, fogs, logs...hell---I can barely tie my shoes, ladies and gentlemen...

By Crimson on Monday, August 16, 1999 - 07:55 am:

yes, the subject IS, indeed, pink fog (not to mention blatant galloping surrealism and/or self-induced dementia)...but hey, feel free to discuss your experiences w/ pink dogs, frogs, logs, hogs, or bogs. any pink frog stories? feel free to chime in, folks. sun's up. there's sort of a dull yellowish haze outside the window now. definitely not as fun as pink fog. but then again, what is?

By Silly on Monday, August 16, 1999 - 10:05 am:

Sparkle Neely!!!

By crimson on Monday, March 13, 2000 - 05:35 am:

ahoy, citizens.

sitting here bombed out of my ever-lovin' mind. what better to do than trot out a long-dead post & grind out another impossible hell-scroll of psychobabble?

this time, i've got a buddy w/ me. it's my old pal, francis scott hardon, just back from stealing some poor schmuck's furniture. he'll pop up & post here later, i'm sure. i've instructed him to divulge sordid tales about his wretched sex life & taste in cheap wine & religious literature. but for now, the guy's sitting here beating his gums about the apocalypse & penning hymns of love to nikita kruschev. we're composing a letter to our old friend, jeffy the abortionist.

a blond on his knees & a pill on my tongue. life has its moments.

time to chloroform the relatives.

i'd write more, but i'm seeing in triplicate now. the walls are doing some kind of insane rhumba. on top of it all, the radio is now grinding out an intolerable blastwave of four seasons records...what hath god wrought? my cranium is throbbing w/ visions of nude truckers playing badminton. ye gods, we're being assaulted by a writhing conga line of eels. a napalm-breathed bastard stands behind my back w/ a machete. must go lie down.

say hi to the wife & zygotes. god bless america.

By J on Monday, March 13, 2000 - 08:54 am:

Can you find my dog?Somebody took her yesterday,she would never run away.I,m freaking and I,m leaving Fri.If I can,t find her I will freak,I,ve had her 13 years.

By patrick on Monday, March 13, 2000 - 03:39 pm:

J, sometimes, dogs wander off to die, I don't want to bum you, but it's a possibility. The chance that someone would steal a thirteen year old dog, or that it would wander from its owners after so long seem slim. I understand dogs often realize when it's time to go and they wander off to be dignified about it.

eitherway I am sorry you have lost your friend. I knopw I would be very upset about it

By crimson on Monday, March 13, 2000 - 08:48 pm:

i'm about to crash. finally.

spent the last 8 hours or so w/ another old friend of mine. he's a glassblower. he gave me a free handblown vase thingie. very tiny. very cool.

j...i hate to hear about your dog. i really, truly hope she's all right.

i'll come back & post some more stuff later, after i become a bit more coherent. which might, admittedly, take a while.

By J on Tuesday, March 14, 2000 - 10:06 am:

Lucky is old but still very young,she still likes to run and loves kids,I could never teach her many tricks but she,s a first class beggar.She was not at the pound yesterday,but I paid money to pets find and they are going to help me.I put up signs on the mail boxes in my neighborhood,I can get fined for that by the city but I don,t care.After my husband went to the pound yesterday,I found out he may have went too early,he got there before 3p.m. found out that they don,t drop off dogs from the night before till 3:30 so she might be there today.I had to bowl in that league last night,from last weeks game I was still number 1 in all the women,I didn,t bowl well last night,some bitch might surpass me next week,my eyes kept getting misty,all I could think about was Lucky.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, March 14, 2000 - 10:22 am:

J, I said a prayer for you and your dog.

What kind of dog is she?

By J on Tuesday, March 14, 2000 - 10:46 am:

Thanks Rhiannon,I really appreciate that,she,s just a mutt,a poodle and terrier mix,looks like benji when her hair gets long,but I just had her groomed so her hair was short,when it,s long she brings the whole back yard in the house.So she would be of no value to anyone except for us.I,m hoping she will be at the pound today be at the pound today.

By agatha on Tuesday, March 14, 2000 - 04:18 pm:

well, j, maybe i could ease your sorrow with a nice cat?

seriously, i hope you find him. i know how you feel, losing pets sucks big time. we lost our cat trebeck a couple of years ago, i still miss him.

By patrick on Tuesday, March 14, 2000 - 05:12 pm:

you workin hard eh agatha?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact