3 inches of outside

sorabji.com: What does it look like where you are?: 3 inches of outside
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Tom on Saturday, August 11, 2001 - 01:22 am:

The walls are dirty white. The blinds are as closed as possible to keep out the unwanted (everyone... no one). Our window is at street level, so bums just come by and stick there head in to ask for a quarter, or directions, or to order tacos.

There's yarn, and a general air of apathy.

Roommates are out at their friends place. I'm supposed to be working, seeing as we're all broke and unemployed (how unusual.)

Is it possible to be "in love" with someone and not like their friends? at all?

Is it reasonable to be dating someone under those circumstances? Or is it indicative of un-mesh-able personalities?

This isn't love. I just finished "Corelli's Mandolin," so must wax tragic.

How is everyone?

I'll check back in an hour or two. I think it is a good time for some solitary drinking.

upscale-ish, expensive-ish bar, or sleazy, noisy punk-rock dive? They're only two doors apart.

I need some better wall art. We have this nifty 70's print on the bedroom door. Two nude models covered in body paint against a bubble-looking background. very dark.

not the right place, I know.

By Czarina on Saturday, August 11, 2001 - 10:13 am:

Well Tom,looking on the bright side,at least you have a home.It seems last time we heard from you,you were homeless and unemployed.So at least things have improved a little,eh?

How the hell have you been.And what,we only get to hear from you when you're unemployed?WTF?

I'll have 3 tacos,x-tra salsa,please.

By Daniel ssss on Saturday, August 11, 2001 - 10:52 am:

Tom, thought you got your foot caught in the door again.

CZ are you at the looney bin tonight?

Quiet here, writing.

Mot Odnal have one for the old gorrilla.

By Gee on Saturday, August 11, 2001 - 03:06 pm:

do I know Tom?

By pez on Saturday, August 11, 2001 - 04:46 pm:

the former antithesis?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact