better. more clear.

sorabji.com: What does it look like where you are?: better. more clear.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By heather on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 06:57 pm:

it's here.

today finally came.

By wisper on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 11:29 pm:

Each and every line of that speech was worthy to be printed on money.

By sarah on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 12:09 am:

restore science to its rightful place!

By wisper on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 01:31 am:

SCIENCE

By semillama on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 01:11 pm:

"This is the meaning of our liberty and our creed — why men and women and children of every race and every faith can join in celebration across this magnificent Mall, and why a man whose father less than sixty years ago might not have been served at a local restaurant can now stand before you to take a most sacred oath."

Tell me that part didn't choke you up even a little bit.

By monit on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 01:38 pm:

I nearly cried watching it. When we got to work they put it on the big screen as well so we could duck in and out to see.

By droopy on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 12:10 am:

i was completely unemotional during the presidential swearing in. fuck obama.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 02:48 am:

droopy, were you in wash d.c. for inauguration?

By droopy on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 03:04 am:

yes. i had attempted to assassinate obama, but i was wrestled to the ground by liberal secret service.

By moonit on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 02:30 pm:

those fuckers.

By heather on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 03:42 pm:

strangely i am not even remotely sure how droopy feels but i think i am not going to come back here for a while

By droopy on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 04:26 pm:

sorry i wrote that. bad day yesterday.

stay heather. i will leave not come back

By Antigone on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 04:11 am:

No, I think heather wants to avoid the secret service sweep.

Hey, agents, droopy was just kidding. He's a fine fella.

At work they had it broadcast into every break room, plus on four projectors in the cafeteria.

By Danielssss on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 06:29 pm:

I thought all the MIB were already at heather's house??? at least once already????
    I am sure that Droop and the rest of us are not afraid of those silly MIB people. I bet Droop has MIB over to his house all the time.

(I know they are in my computer just as sure as Bill G and his friends are. Right? )

They visited me once and took the goat. left the laptop. But it has hoof marks all over it. And goat shit. Fussy MIB.

All the goat did was threaten to fuck the french. I have a new soap to slip to the SS and the MIB: French Goat's Shit Soap.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact