conversation

sorabji.com: Have you ever been lonely?: conversation
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Quidam on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 04:30 am:

To the tune of some sappy, but rather beautiful Sarah McLachlan song...

"What's this? It's huge? MP3?"

"Yes, I'm sending you a really pretty sarah mclachlan song. So you're coming home for halloween right?"

"I'd like to think so, but I know what the truth will be. Besides, you'll have your hands full with all your work buddies, I'm sure."

"But you have to! It's not the same if you aren't there! I don't know what I am doing for halloween. My costume is going to be boring. Just an elf..."

"Yesterday I was wandering aimlessly around one of Des Moines malls. They have a "U-Frame It" type place. I wanted to go in there and see you and brian working an empty store. I wanted that so bad.

That probably doesn't make any sense, does it?

Life is unhappy today".

"<sigh>
    yeah. I need to get lots of money, and go to school for what paco is doing."

"I just want some friends again".

By Spider on Sunday, June 24, 2001 - 11:50 am:

RxxxCxxx: yeah.. wtf
    Gallows fodder: i don't know. oh, you need to seal the wood with polyurethane first and then spray it with adhesive before and after you put the stuff on there and then coat it with sealant or some shit like that.
    RxxxCxxx: 'or some shit like that"... that is some mouth you have!
    Gallows fodder: dude, i was kidding!

RxxxCxxx: i fucking hate computers
    Gallows fodder: ok
    Gallows fodder: []
    Gallows fodder: hee hee!
    RxxxCxxx: []
    Gallows fodder: []
    Gallows fodder: did you get that, or did it just look like :~(
    RxxxCxxx: uhh..
    Gallows fodder: what?
    Gallows fodder: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
    Gallows fodder: :O)
    RxxxCxxx: I AM AIN IDIOT
    Gallows fodder: oh, man! I didn't mean to send the bear smiley!
    RxxxCxxx: dude..
    RxxxCxxx: no.
    Gallows fodder: did you do something horrible to your CD-R?
    Gallows fodder: no what?
    RxxxCxxx: i don't know!!
    RxxxCxxx: i'm ready to SMASH
    Gallows fodder: your hardware?
    RxxxCxxx: CUT YOUR FACE
    RxxxCxxx: I GO NOW
    Gallows fodder: me???
    RxxxCxxx: TALK TO YOU LATER
    Gallows fodder: ok
    RxxxCxxx: BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Gallows fodder: bye

I love him.

By droopy on Sunday, June 24, 2001 - 12:04 pm:

love is strange.

my cat is sexually attracted to my guitar.

By moonit on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 03:16 am:

what did you name it droopy? Little Fergus Monster Meow~meow is very enthusiastic about a stuffed rabbit wearing a santa hat.

By Spider on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 07:54 am:

RxxxCxxx is my brother.

By Hal on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 11:34 am:

Dude, my cat was sexually attracted to my N64 for the longest time... Little fucker must have heard some kind of humm coming from it or something, but I'd be sitting there playing Goldeneye © or The Legend of Zelda: Ocrina of Time ©, and my little ball o' fuzz would sit there and hump or lick the damn machine. Has to be one of the funniest damn things I've ever seen.

By Spunky on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 11:52 am:

You need to find a mate for the cat

By droopy on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 12:46 pm:

the mere mention of a cat on these boards....

sorry, spider. i was very hungover when i wrote that. all i remembered was the last sentence.

the cat's name is mattie. some call her mattie bea. she's named after a great-great aunt of mine, the last of our pioneer stock.

i keep my cheap little ibanez strat copy next to my bed, so it's within easy reach in the morning or late at night. i play it while i'm on my back with the guitar across my abdomen at around the base of the sternum. the cat, not liking the idea of my fingers engaged in activities that don't involve petting or opening food tins, likes to climb onto the neck of the guitar and swat at my fingers. when i take them away, she nibbles at the strings. now she's discovered that if she lays across the fret board longways - so both sets of legs are straddling it - and i strum the muffled strings, the vibrations give her...special feelings.

looking back on me laying in bed pleasuring a cat in that way seems sick.

By patrick on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 12:55 pm:

yeah man, it is.

By pez on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 02:07 pm:

hilarious, though.

By Hal on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 05:07 pm:

You know most people just masturbate.

By droopy on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 05:17 pm:

you know - i'm a giver.

By Cat on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 05:31 pm:

I didn't want my little boy misbehavin' but while I was away, my friends set my puppy up with some blonde slut. They took photos and sent them to me along with a demand for hush money. I have sick friends.

By Hal on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 05:52 pm:

Yes you do.

I am so fucking caffinated right now I feel sick, I also want to run (I hate running.) Need to mellow out, need to smoke a cig, relax, listen to some good music.

Going to play some D&D tonight at a friends house, they have this Placastamas(Spelling) that is friggin HUGE, the thing is like a food long and could suck down a golf ball like it was nothing. Biggest damn sucker fish I've ever seen. They had it for a day before the damn thing cleaned the entire damn tank.

By Nate on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 07:30 pm:

plecostomus. pleco.

By pez on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 11:23 pm:

i remember playing "telephone" about midnight at the
    denny's in gresham. the first time i ever entered one of
    those places.

"jay got poison ivy from masturbating with his cat"

ahem.

"he kept on saying 'lucking loll!' and jumped on his
    mototcycle...and at one point his guitar became a
    sword."

By J on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 01:54 am:

Cat,what does this say about your puppy? Is it a little slut puppy? Droopy,I want to mention this while I half assed know what's up,LOVED the gay eskimo site and your poem,and your cat story made my day,thanks:)

By Hal on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 02:50 pm:

Again... More wisdom from the life of the person we know as J.

By Spider on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 02:55 pm:

Don't mess with J, Hal.

By Spunky on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 02:57 pm:

Absolutely leave J alone.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 03:21 pm:

bandwagon monkey

im pretty sure Hal wasnt messing with J silly people

By Hal on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 03:30 pm:

Sure sure sure... I make a couple fucking sarcastic remarks and ya'll turn on me. I see how it is.

Damn, I've got no one behind me...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact