Have you ever been lonely?

sorabji.com: Have you ever been lonely?: Have you ever been lonely?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Chris on Monday, November 30, 1998 - 12:21 am:

Sundays are a lonely time. Due to work and errands, the week generally flies by. On Fridays and Saturdays I am usually sedated, so I feel little pain, or notice that I am alone. But Sundays...Sundays are painful things.I am lonely right now. I realize though that in a few hours, the week will begin again, whether I want it to or not, and my mind will again be preoccupied with other things than my personal solitude, and continual state of quiet desperation.

By Will Ray on Tuesday, July 18, 2000 - 06:47 pm:

Sundays are a good time for us to see ourself, what we really are in this vast world of billions of people.
    We are truly but a mere wee small dot only a speck, a grain of sand in Gods mighty universe.
    However small God knows us he loves each of us as though there is only one of us. God gave his only son so that each of us may be saved for him. God lives in us, we need only to live for God do his wish. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. When you love everyone as your self then everyone will love you. There will be no room for stress or depression in you you will have only love. You will be so busy loving everyone that you will be very happy with every day of your life.
    Thanks for listening; Will Ray, Sutherlin, Oregon USA

By Mavis portland oregon earth on Tuesday, July 18, 2000 - 07:46 pm:

um, what?
    i am the queen of my universe, sorry to tell you.

By Celia on Wednesday, July 19, 2000 - 03:44 am:

Sundays are the most awful day of the week. We were a church-going family and yet horribly dysfunctional. Sundays were the only day of the week all four of us would be free to spend the whole day together. Sunday mornings I'd hear my parents fighting from the moment I woke up to the time we arrived at the church door. As a kid I'd show up for Sunday School with a face puffy and red from crying. And it would be downhill from there, from one public display of my parent's miserable marriage to the next.

Though my father isn't around anymore, Sunday's are still inherently miserable for me. How does God figure to that?

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, July 19, 2000 - 11:27 pm:

God"s showing you what hell is going to be like.

By Gee on Thursday, July 20, 2000 - 12:29 pm:

I work on sunday's.

By Celia on Thursday, July 20, 2000 - 05:51 pm:

crap. an eternity of sundays? I better repent to save my soul. heh.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact