99 word poem.

sorabji.com: Have you ever been lonely?: 99 word poem.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By pez on Thursday, August 23, 2001 - 04:00 pm:

this is a poem i wrote last year for my creative writing class. it was one of the last "serious" poems i wrote.

three at war, throwing talk talk bombs at oneanother. caught in the middle, ears abcessed. all is night.

run. be a refugee in slippers and short sleeves. cry for a lost home, lost hopes. cry for future: happenings now, next year? cry.

no place to go, attacked by semis, near-assaulted by cars: all blind to lone refugee. peacekeeper returns homeless to war. all calling for vanished.

try to fly. wings clipped.

By Alex on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 01:11 pm:

great poem there Pez, very emotional.

Moving

What inspired you to write it?

By Hal on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 01:39 pm:

very well written.

By Nate on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 02:20 pm:

HAL + PEZ = 5,000,000,000,000,000 BABIES!!!!!!

By Dougie on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 02:37 pm:

Yeah, I wonder what they'll do on their first date. I mean, the ice has broken here and via phonecalls. Meeting face to face shouldn't be traumatic cause I'm assuming they've exchanged pictures. So what's left? Throwing bologna slices at each other's bare asses. Then they'd better get a start on making them five quadrillion babies.

By patrick on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 02:46 pm:

nate + heather= 20,000,000,000,000,000 babies!!!

By semillama on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 02:54 pm:

me+mad science=330,089 clones.

By pez on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 03:05 pm:

hrmph.

repsonse numero un:

than-q.
    real-life experience, at age 16.

response numero deux:

fuck off nate.

the day i have even one kid is the day i start being responsible, and who'd want that?

By Nate on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 03:05 pm:

damn right patrick. and i'm going to ride in the parade chariot with my children marching about me. bjork's "army of me" blasting from the loudspeakers. picture that, mien hundt.

By pez on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 03:14 pm:

that's a goood damn song.

i used it to turn a sXe christan metalhead on to bjork.

heheeheeee!!!!

By Spider on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 03:18 pm:

Bjork has named her new album "Vespertine"! That's my favorite word. I learned it from Cyst.

By pez on Friday, August 24, 2001 - 03:22 pm:

i have "post" and "telegram".

"telegram" is perfect hyper music. i listen to it more than i do "post".

i know a guy who once got hugged by bjork. he told me the last day of finals.

By Mooses brother on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 01:36 pm:

Bjorks ass smells of mooses cock.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact