I'll just eat worms.

sorabji.com: Have you ever been lonely?: I'll just eat worms.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
apparissus on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 05:17 pm:

Things that should be illegal #347:

Surfing the internet on the modem, tying up your friends'
    ONLY MEANS OF REACHING YOU, and then NOT at least
    being on some IM service while tying up the phone. Say,
    AIM maybe.

No, TBone, this isn't directed at you.

...ok, I lied.

By Lapis on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 03:13 pm:

Doot.

By TBone on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 05:04 pm:

I was framed.

By heather on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 07:43 pm:

also.

chill.

By Hal on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 07:29 am:

BAD TBONE!!!!

By semillama on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 09:43 am:

My friend Jake once made worm pancakes when he was a kid and his family ate them knowingly.

By heather on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 12:18 pm:

are you sure they didn't just smile lovingly and eat a separate stash of pancakes?

i mean, it sounds like a neat thing to do, but i don't think i could eat worm pancakes.

i spent all last night looking for a turtle [in my dream]

By TBone on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 12:20 pm:

Did you find the turtle?

By semillama on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 12:50 pm:

No, they ate them alright. They are British, though, so you know, the cuisine thing.

By sarah on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 01:59 pm:

people eat snails. what's the diff?

By heather on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 05:27 pm:

i think i found the turtle but maybe it was a
    huge tadpole by then.

i was worried about it because it had a broken
    shell. i was thinking of taping it. for some
    reason i was very connected to the turtle and
    worried about it.

worms are longer and mushier and....ewk,
    nevermind.

By sarah on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 06:13 pm:

heteaher, do you want to go to Belize over christmas with me? i originally wanted to go somewhere in Europe, you know, most specifically Greece, remember we were going to go? but i figured it'd be too chilly in december for my liking. is it cold in Greece in December? i don't know. so Belize, or maybe Honduras? or Argentina? i don't know, some place warm and exotic and cheap. i want to go kayaking maybe.

By heather on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 06:28 pm:

wow

i *totally* wanna go but i've used up more than
    my vacation time already and i think i only get
    christmas day. poop.

i've been drooling over light blue water.

i do know someone who's going for a month
    and i bet he would love if you went to hang out.

ooh. so tempted.

i will be thinking about it.

my brother-in-law got my sister a nifty kayak for
    her birthday, also some weird day of crazy
    gliding.

By Platypus on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 07:38 pm:

It depends on where in Greece you go, Sarah.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact