Gay or not

sorabji.com: Have you ever been lonely?: Gay or not
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Kebron on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 03:28 pm:

If someone were to remove a part of their spine in order to perform oral sex on themself would that make that person gay?

K

By eri on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 03:29 pm:

You know, K, there are just some things I REALLY DO NOT need to know about you :p

By Kebron on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 03:33 pm:

This is not about me just something I thought about asking when you brought up Marilyn Manson.

K

By eri on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 03:33 pm:

Yeah, sure, whatever.

By Kebron on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 03:34 pm:

Don't you whatever me young lady

K

By eri on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 06:01 pm:

whatever

By V.v. on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 07:11 pm:

Kebron,i dont see how the op would give any gratification,as the region below the equator would be incommunicado.

By V.v. on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 07:13 pm:

Unless you kept the nerves intacto.

By V.v. on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 07:17 pm:

And thats a fackto.

By V.v. on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 07:19 pm:

In Latino.

By spunky on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 08:26 pm:

First off, YUCK.

Secondly, I do not see the difference between that and masturbation, so I do not think it would make you gay.

By spunky on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 08:27 pm:

PS, K

I would feel a HELL of a lot better if you were...
    Maybe I would not need Zoloft............
    :P

By eri on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 08:37 pm:

You would feel a whole lot better if he were what? Gay? You're being crazy again.....and the Zoloft has nothing to do with K.

By Skooter on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 02:26 am:

P.S. That thing about Manson is pure 100 percent Bullshit! And the thing about Alice Cooper being the son of Mr.Green Jeans and Frank Zappa eating shit.
    All not true. Rod Stewart never had his stomach pumped because it was full of semen either. Don't believe everything that you read, my young apprentice.

By Kebron on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 03:02 am:

Ok so maybe the Manson, Alice Cooper, ans Rod Stewart thing is all "Urban Legend" but the thought just came to my mind as to what others opinion is about this subject. I would guess that if the purpose of the removal of the bones in the spine was to give self gratification orally then the spinal cord would need to be kept intact. Ok and Spunky are you saying you don't know if I am gay or not well come on I do go on the girls night out ;)

K

By semillama on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 10:24 am:

I think you are confusing that with the removal of RIBS, not spine. Although either seems a lot of fuss for a blowjob whenever you want one.

See last weeks Savage Love for more on that.

By J on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 11:20 am:

Buy a melon.

By eri on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 11:58 am:

I remember someone saying something on here years ago (I think maybe Patrick, but I could be wrong) about an apple cored with cold cream in it?

By patrick on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 12:57 pm:

who needs to remove bones.

By eri on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 02:08 pm:

Nate, got any pics of Patrick doing that yet?

By patrick on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 02:40 pm:

you wish.

By sarah on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 07:23 pm:

you don't need surgery or the removal of ribs or spine to be able to get your mouth on your own genitals. do enough yoga and you'll get there.

By patrick on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 07:33 pm:

who needs yoga

By spunky on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 08:31 pm:

Q: Why does a dog lick his balls?
    A: Because he can.

By eri on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 09:20 pm:

I have never concidered giving myself oral sex, but if I get back on the yoga train, who knows?

By J on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 12:43 pm:

I think Brucifer might have done that,not that he told me, but Czarina posted that picture of us with our legs wrapped around our necks and he was doing it too,plus when I had webtv it was one of the first things he searched for,but I'm not one to gossip so you didn't hear that from me.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact