When I was young food was a gift.

sorabji.com: Have you ever gone hungry?: When I was young food was a gift.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
BOW on Saturday, March 6, 1999 - 04:40 am:

I was only 5 and remember eating butter for breakfast,there was nothing,else to eat.I also
    remember holding my stomach because it hurt,and I,would wait til DINNER.I used to watch a Black
    white TV that you would have to kick every 3 min,because the verical botton was broken,but this would,keep me,thinking of when the tv lines
    are going to start again,to me every one was rich,I just wish I would have known Jesus back then to help the pain of not eating and having to wait weeks before getting my tooth pulled,out .I remember it hurt more then my stomach.Thats why if I ever won the lottery I would help the poor and feed some boy or girl, that hurt just like me.amen TO JC.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact