2 hours ago, but..........

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: 2 hours ago, but..........
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By I Cant Get No Satisfaction on Sunday, April 26, 1998 - 07:23 am:
    My boyfriend and I just finished.. err, whatever you want to refer to it as, having sex. Only neither of us came tonight. I'm back here on the computer and he's in the other room, Zzzzzzzz'ing away. I have no problem making him cum (be it intercourse, oral, hand job.. ) However, he has never brought me to orgasm w/normal intercourse. (In the course of the 8 months we've been having sex) The only way that's acheived is with oral sex. Which, I don't mind too much, because he is the cunning linguist. *laugh*

Anyhoo, he keeps saying he wishes he could get me to cum when we're having sex, but he gives up way too easily. Seems like he wants it so much, says he does anyway, but then just kinda rolls over and 'ho hums' the whole thing. Kinda leaves me feeling bitter and well, 'unfinished' Cuz then after that he usually finds a way to get me to finish him off (if he didn't already cum) w/oral sex or a hand job. Then almost immediately after, he's out cold. *snore*

Hrmph. I don't want it to seem like I'm 'keeping score' or anything or that i feel this is a chore to do, because I do enjoy pleasing him, very much so. But if you added up the # of times I've satisfied him vs the # of times he has, me... couldn't even compare. We've talked about it and I thought we'd worked it out. But it's back to where we were before. I feel that if I keep talking about it, he'll feel like I'm nagging and I don't want him to do anything he doesn't want to. And I feel that if he really wanted to do it, he would. Make sense?

So hrmm.. what should I do? Any suggestions?

By PetRock on Sunday, April 26, 1998 - 10:26 am:
    Now if you were gay, you wouldn't be having a problem...

Well, it's a suggestion.

By Christopher on Sunday, April 26, 1998 - 03:43 pm:
    I have a suggestion. Work it out in your mind what really works for you. Then tell him. If he's reluctant, dump him and move on. Sex is too integral a part of a relationship to say "Well, yes, the sex is lousy, but he's a warm caring blahblahblah..."

If he ain't willing to work for it, He obviously doesn't desrve it.

(Pete you are sooooo nasty. :@ )

By I Cant Get No Satisfaction on Sunday, April 26, 1998 - 10:29 pm:
    Gay or Bi? *grin* Actually.. not going to get into that one right now.. we'll save it for another day.

Hrmm.. yeah, I suppose so. But I honestly love him with all my heart and I plan to stay with him and he's talked about marriage. (not for awhile though, we're still pretty young.. well younger than i want to get married at) I know that if I communicated to him more, during, that he would most likely do it. I just feel too shy about it and don't want to pressure him. Ya know?

Well, last night after I finished typing on here, i went and layed back down next to him. He woke up, asked me where I'd been (it had been 3 hours since i got up to "go to the bathroom") and if I were ok. I said, "Oh, I just wasn't sleepy so I went and watched some TV, typed on the computer a little.." He said, "You sure you're ok?" I said, after pausing for a few, contemplating whether I should bring it up, how to approach the matter, "Yeah, I'm fine. Go back to bed, sweetie." So we snuggled up and fell asleep. This morning we were talking and he said, "Well, I was kind of worried for awhile there. I thought maybe the sex was so bad you didn't want to be around me." So it seems like he knows that somethings wrong, but why wouldn't he fix it? I guess that's where I come in. If he asks, and I say nothings wrong, then why wouldn't he believe nothings wrong? I, of course just kinda shrugged it off and said "Naw, don't be silly. It was fine, honey." And that was that. He's here again tonight, has to go back to work in the morning (we don't live together right now.. moving in soon) and I'm hoping that tonight we can maybe make things go a little better. (for the both of us) I'll let ya know how it goes.

By Spiracle on Sunday, April 26, 1998 - 11:29 pm:
    it seems if you let him think everything is *ok* then he won't know to change...
    subliminal messaging takes alot longer than if you were to actually talk to him...
    in my little opinion, ofcourse..

By Christopher on Monday, April 27, 1998 - 01:28 am:
    Thank God that you aren't living together. Imagine the hell of being saddled with some bump that won't take the time or initiative to send you to the moon. Either tell it straight or accept your fate. Hey, did I just sound like Johnny Cochran there?

By GaJay on Monday, April 27, 1998 - 10:28 am:
    Listen to Christopher... He gives good advise...(and good head?) LOL ;-)

By Pete on Monday, April 27, 1998 - 02:03 pm:
    Now who's being nasty? :-O

But seriously folks...how many of you are from out of town? *Bah-dum-dum*

If you don't tell him when things aren't perfect, he won't know that he has to change...

By Christopher on Monday, April 27, 1998 - 03:27 pm:
    GaJay, Along with wisdom I hold the awesome power of the "A" list fairies. I've scheduled the next tornado to drop a house on your trailer. Thats the one with the pink flamingos, right?

By Christopher on Monday, April 27, 1998 - 03:27 pm:
    GaJay, Along with wisdom I hold the awesome power of the "A" list fairies. I've scheduled the next tornado to drop a house on your trailer. Thats the one with the pink flamingos, right?

By Vanessa on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 10:55 am:
    About an hour ago....Morning sex....YUMMY!!!!! There isn't much better than waking up to your boyfriend rubbing your clit!!!!!

By Skottey- master of masturbation on Saturday, June 20, 1998 - 06:19 pm:
    "I Cant Get No Satisfaction", I suggest you stop putting out until he learns his lesson. As you may have read in some of the other threads, I am a 2 minute shot, however, I will keep going as long as it takes to please my partner, they are always satisfied, I assure you of that, I can cum 2 or 3 times and make them cum in excess of 6 or 7 times.
    On the other hand it could be a mental thing, you may have convinced yourself that he cannot please you.
    If you stop putting out, and then give it to him after about 3 weeks, he should learn his lesson, rather than fall asleep he will please you, with fear he wont get it again for 3 weeks, I bet it will work.

By Francesco on Thursday, July 16, 1998 - 08:13 am:
    My last time was with a californian girl.She went in Italy on hollyday.I met her in a bar.We spent many hours toogether.Than she said to me she wanted to see my flat.We went there ane after 2 minutes we had the best sex in our life.She lived in my house for 10 days, than her boyfriend came in Italy to meet her in Venice.Now she left me and I am soo depressed 'cose I still missing her.I never seen a girl like her.She was an angel.

By Rambler on Thursday, July 30, 1998 - 12:52 pm:
    I read the two messages by "I Can't get no
    Satisfaction," and I wanted to respond with two
    things. First of all, you really should be honest
    with him and let him know that it bothers you when
    you aren't pleased "all the way." Otherwise, as
    someone else stated, he won't know that something
    is up. Discuss it with him, and see what he
    thinks.
    Contrary to the other posts, I feel that a
    relationship doesn't have revolve around sex.
    There are so many other activities that you can be
    enjoying together. If he was a great lover, then
    fine. But, that only shows how he behaves in the
    bedroom, while there's so many other experiences
    that you can share.
    When you are together having sex, or whatever, try
    instructing him on what to do next, or where to
    go. Part of the fun of sex is the chance to be
    creative, and try a few new things.

By Rambler on Thursday, July 30, 1998 - 12:59 pm:
    I had sex last Friday. It was great.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact