One hour six minutes and counting

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: One hour six minutes and counting
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Bagpuss on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 08:20 pm:

OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod

What have I done?

I thought cheap and meaningless sex was the answer.

Remind me again, if, during sex, the only thing going through your mind is "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE?" then you've made a bad choice haven't you.

[shiver]

By Nate on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 09:06 pm:

did you cum?

By R.C. on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 11:45 pm:

Naaate!

The important questions is: Did you use a condom?

By Cyst on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 03:29 am:

if one hour six minutes later after the first time with someone you are posting on the boards, then you've made a bad choice, haven't you?

By Bagpuss on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 12:34 pm:

Nate
    Nope.

R.C.
    Nope.

Cyst
    Yes.

Me
    Bad.

Damn my casual European attitude to sex.

By Waffles on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 12:35 pm:

you guys have everything covered in 4 posts, congratulations everyone

By Nate on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 12:39 pm:

> Nate
    > Nope.

that's my idea of an indicator.

By Pink on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 01:40 pm:

post-coidal posting

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 03:22 pm:

In that vein, (vain, vane? LOL) I got my very first HIV test results back and they were negative.

God bless latex, and good common sense.

By Pink on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 05:13 pm:

congrats!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 06:46 pm:

Thanks, Pink!

By Margret on Thursday, July 8, 1999 - 09:51 pm:

I got my first test in 1989. I was sick with fear for the entire six weeks. In D.C. At the Planned Parenthood at 16th & P? When I went in to get my results, I was ecstatic. The counselor woman was like "Were you really worried?" and I was like "Lady, if I weren't worried I wouldn't have hauled my ass down here for a psychologically grueling anonymous medical test, now, would I?" I have had a couple since, but with far less fear. My behaviour has been very safe, but I was testing for my pre-1986 experiences. Sigh. Pre-1986 I was a happy teenaged slut.

By Pink eye on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 07:31 am:

I was a pre-1986 slut in college...damn fine one too.

Everything bad about the 80's, 'cept the sex. It's timeless.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 08:16 am:

I didn't have sex til I was 22. And I didn't get to be a slut til just a couple years ago. A safe slut, but nonetheless, still a slut.

By J on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 11:52 am:

I was a slut too,but I got married and that for the most part kept me out of trouble,except for that Tom business,so I was a slut when all you had to worry about was crabs,clap,and gonerea,and syphlis.I was still a slut when I read about herpes and something that starts with a C.,then I was a worried slut,got tested,got married.My husband would have never known about Tom if I hadn,t felt guilty about about the whole deal and told a girlfriend on the phone about a month later.I never went back to the bar after the last time I saw Tom,so the day after my birthday she called me and I filled her in with the gorey details.Did you know that in Arizona you can tap somebodys phone and it,s O.K.as long as 1 party knows about it and that 1 party can be the one who is doing the tapping?Anyway how did I get on this?Oh yea,I had to get tested after my husband found out,but I made him get tested too.The asshole wanted me to take a lie detector test too,and I said O.K.,as long as you do too,that was the end of that.

By Curious waffles on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 12:06 pm:

Tom? who is he?

By J on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 01:03 pm:

He,s a sick fucking asshole,go to mangle,go to what,s the cruelest thing you,ve done,it,s under I put his phone# on the bathroom wall at a gay bar.You will see what a jackass Tom is,and how Nate likes to fuck with people sometimes.

By Waffleboy on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 01:23 pm:

um...wow I see J.....i kinda want a rail right about now and maybe a slice of pizza

By Nate on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 01:44 pm:

HEY HEY HEY HEY.

what's this "Nate likes to fuck with people sometimes" bullshit?

sometimes? are you shitting me? ALL the time.

By Margret on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 03:01 pm:

Nate: it's been rather a while since you, y'know, messed with me.

By R.C. on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 11:16 pm:

By Gee on Saturday, July 10, 1999 - 01:45 am:

I've never heard of a boy who didn't cum, unless he deliberately chose not to. How bad does it have to be for That to happen??

It would be so ironic (sad, but ironic) if you caught something really disgusting from bad bad sex.

By the way, did you all know that even if you sleep with a chick, sans condom, and pull out before you ejaculate, you can still get her pregnant? I bet you all knew that. It's a fairly new bit of info for me.

I love the Sunday Night Sex Show.

By Cyst on Saturday, July 10, 1999 - 04:12 am:

this week I learned that the french word for pregnant is "enceinte."

By Bagpuss on Saturday, July 10, 1999 - 05:29 am:

I had "le Grande mort" ;)

I knew about the pregnancy/disease thing. God I'm such a TWAT.

By MoonUnit on Saturday, July 10, 1999 - 05:47 am:

ugh.. does anyone else get paranoid when the guy doesnt cum? Cause now I am....

*hehe*

just kiddin

I think....

By Mala-dicta on Monday, July 12, 1999 - 12:36 pm:

I would think there was something real wrong with the guy,nothing wrong with you.

By MoonUnit on Tuesday, July 13, 1999 - 04:49 am:

Well thankyou for reassuring me ; )

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, July 15, 1999 - 06:59 am:

Umm... generally, it's cause of one to many "private sessions" with Mr. Spank Alot.

heh.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact