NONE, I'M SO HORNY!!!

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: NONE, I'M SO HORNY!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Owl_23455 on Wednesday, November 17, 1999 - 04:17 pm:

BEEN SO LONG THAT I CAN NOT REMEMBER.

By Nate_249526 on Wednesday, November 17, 1999 - 04:32 pm:

I GET LAID A LOT BUY I'M STIlL HORNY.

By Patrick 8675309 on Wednesday, November 17, 1999 - 05:41 pm:

GOD I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

WHICH LOCK DOWN YOU IN OWL?

By STEVE on Wednesday, November 17, 1999 - 07:07 pm:

MAN , I HAD SOME GOOD STUFF LAST NIGHT .IT STARTED IN THE SHOWER AND MOVED ALL OVER THE BED

By Patrick on Wednesday, November 17, 1999 - 08:41 pm:

do you have a mullet?

By Hee hee. on Wednesday, November 17, 1999 - 08:57 pm:

i bet you guys 50 million dollars that owl and rod are the same people.

By AGATHA485Q0743590751-34713-83483-5189750 on Wednesday, November 17, 1999 - 09:25 pm:

I DID NOT HAVE SEX LAST NIGHT. I AM CURRENTLY HAVING MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE.

By Gee on Thursday, November 18, 1999 - 07:36 am:

I'm spotting. I've been spotting ever since I went on the depo. I knew I would, but I didn't realize how irritating it would be. It's like a neverending light period.

By Jim aka PajamaB1687653169873068749-153454-a-oy on Thursday, November 18, 1999 - 09:11 am:

I don't spot. I spit.

By J on Thursday, November 18, 1999 - 10:26 am:

Oh my God,I split,and raise my legs for Jesus,amen.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, November 18, 1999 - 10:46 am:

Gee, is that a typical side-effect or should you have it checked out?

I have to vent this annoyance. My mother's best friend (she of the Las Vegas hell trip), against her doctor's wishes, demanded to start hormone therapy because she's going through menopause. Now, EVERY SINGLE person in this woman's family has died of cancer. She didn't care about the cancer risk with the hormones because she "just couldn't stand the hot flashes." (Priorities?)

THEN, she starts bleeding irregularly, and it clearly says right on the little sheet that comes with the medicine, if you bleed irregularly, see your doctor because it's a SIGN OF CANCER.

Does she go to the doctor? Do you know why not? She didn't want to deal with being embarrassed for the 1/2 hour it takes to have a gyn exam.

Fortunately, my mother yelled at her for being a moron, so I didn't have to make the long-distance call to do it myself.

My mom also insisted she have a biopsy, which she did, and it came out negative. So now the woman's mad at my mother for putting her through that "ordeal" when she was fine all along. And my mother tries to be patient with her and explain, well, darlin', ya see we didn't know it wasn't cancer till AFTER the biopsy.

*GRRRRRRRR*

By Patrick on Thursday, November 18, 1999 - 11:49 am:

fuck it, let her go, why do you guys fuss over this cun.....(ahhh) BITCH so much!

By Rhiannon on Thursday, November 18, 1999 - 12:43 pm:

That is a very good question.

By Isolde on Thursday, November 18, 1999 - 08:47 pm:

Indeed.

By Agatha on Friday, November 19, 1999 - 02:08 am:

spotting is a regular side effect, gee. isn't that fucked up?

By Gee on Friday, November 19, 1999 - 04:14 am:

Yes, it's a regular side effect. I knew it would happen, but I thought it would just be ab occasional thing. It's pretty much every freaking day! Although it has been a little lighter lately. This is what I've noticed: it seems to be more intense when I'm turned on. Maybe I'm imagining that.

After I've been on the depo for a year, it should stop. I guess I can accept that.

By Patrick on Friday, November 19, 1999 - 12:12 pm:

males shouldn't be exposed to this type of banter.....

By Agatha on Friday, November 19, 1999 - 12:25 pm:

oh, yes they should.

By heather on Friday, November 19, 1999 - 12:29 pm:

a question i feel very foolish to ask- very sure that i should know this but....

(what's 'the depo'?)

By Patrick on Friday, November 19, 1999 - 12:30 pm:

:-)

By Patrick on Friday, November 19, 1999 - 12:51 pm:

depopravera, birth control injection right?

By Rhiannon on Friday, November 19, 1999 - 12:51 pm:

Since Gee is around only in the middle of the night, I'll answer: Depo-Provera, the four-time-a-year birth control injection.

By heather on Friday, November 19, 1999 - 01:00 pm:

thanks

By hydrozoa on Friday, November 19, 1999 - 03:52 pm:

i gained all kinds of weight on depo, right off the bat.

By Isolde on Friday, November 19, 1999 - 08:32 pm:

It's pretty common--not as bad as Norplant, apparently, but it makes you retain water, so...

By Gee on Saturday, November 20, 1999 - 02:14 am:

What Rhia said.

As for gaining weight, I think I said this before, but I guess you weren't around then: the weight gain isn't really because of the depo. It is, but it isn't. It doesn't make you gain weight, it just makes you hungrier than usual and when you're hungry you eat. Having said that, I think I've put on a few pounds myself.

By Deanna on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 11:04 am:

i am on the depo and i am experiencing alot of bleeding and blood clotting what do you think is the problem? the last time i was on depo i got pregnant. do you think i could be pregnant again?

By eri on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 03:38 pm:

Go see your obgyn, cuz we aren't doctors here.

By semillama on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 05:29 pm:

well, I am, actually.

I suggest using the new peach $20 bills to absorb the blood, then sending 12 of them as a sample to our labs at:

PO BOX 204206
    Austin, TX 78720

By Antigone on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 05:40 pm:

You are such a bitch of the subgenius.

By Spider on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 08:04 pm:

Whoo, deep breath.

Seriously. Seriously. Why would you post to a non-medically affiliated board, of which you are not a member, in a non-medical thread, which you could only have found doing some wackass, probably misspelled Google search, instead of, gosh, ASKING YOUR DOCTOR, or AT THE VERY LEAST, posting the question on a board dedicated to the subject you have the goddamned question about.

http://b25.ezboard.com/bdepoprovera
    http://web.icq.com/boards/view_messages/1,,,00.html?tid=298&topic_id=306842
    or
    http://mwd.dawzz.com/phpBB/index.php

I mean, I would be an idiot if I posted the same question, even though you all know me and I know at least one of you (was that Gee?) has experience with Depo Provera.

If you have a prescription for it, you must have a doctor. Right? Right? Is it not sensible, logical, rational, healthy and good that you would ask this very same doctor any questions you might have about its use, especially if you think you might be pregnant? Shit, maybe the lining of your uterus is melting off as you type and in moments will have hemorraghed and died. You don't know. We sure as fuck don't know. But golly gee, Miss Deanna, your doctor would know, I betcha.

God Almighty.

By moonit on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 04:19 pm:

ooh I like growly Spider. She's fun. And sarcastic.

By eri on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 05:16 pm:

She very aptly put my thoughts in ways much better than I could come up with. I am impressed (as usual) and I am one of the ones on here with experience with Depo Provera.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact