January 23, 1998

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: January 23, 1998
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Lewsar on Tuesday, February 1, 2000 - 04:45 pm:

734 Days ago :(

By mistaswine on Tuesday, February 1, 2000 - 05:09 pm:

twelve hours ago :)

By Patrick on Tuesday, February 1, 2000 - 05:24 pm:

8 days and i gots the shakes

damn penis!

By Nate on Tuesday, February 1, 2000 - 06:01 pm:

40 hours. :|

By semillama on Tuesday, February 1, 2000 - 06:39 pm:

1700 days.

Stop whining.

I took the sex test at thespark.com, and it told me that I will have sex with only 2 more different people in my lifetime, and that I will love one of them. I scored a 70% on their love test, which immediately matches you up with compatible people and even tells you how far away they are. The nearest compatible person for me lives within 60 miles, and is 18. Shitty.

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 1, 2000 - 06:43 pm:

1/2 time, superbowl

By Isolde on Tuesday, February 1, 2000 - 06:46 pm:

Damn. I'm sorry...I took the love test too. Similar results. and the last time I had sex was three months ago.

By Gee on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 02:33 am:

Before when I had never had sex before I was going out with this boy who was a big sex machine. he'd had lots of sex all over the place with so many women he'd lost count. Since I was still a virgin, he had the big time hots for me. He really really Really wanted to deflower me. He kept telling me how "pure" I was.

but (in spite of the fact that I was going with him) I didn't really trust him, so I wouldn't put out. So of course he had to cheat on me (he said it wasn't really lying because he just Never Told Me). that was the end of that relationship.

So a couple days later I called him up and told him a story about how I had gone and had sex with a friend of mine. Not just sex - big bad dirty rotten filthy sex! The kind of sex he had been afraid to even mention to me because I was so innocent. I told him I'd done it all over the place and thought it was really dandy and he could have had it but he blew it.

He was devistated. He really wanted to bag a virgin. He was speechless and then crying a bit. He kept babbling that he couldn't believe I'd do that.

I felt (feel) really good about the whole thing. After telling him all that I got compleatly over feeling bad at All about his cheating. Do you think that was evil?

(ps...I forgot to mention, I was lying to him about it all)

By J on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 09:19 am:

It was a good thing Gee.

By Nate on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 10:47 am:

"The nearest compatible person for me lives within 60 miles, and is 18. Shitty."

shitty? shitty? when you buy a car man, you should jump all over that!

<knock knock>

BIG MAN IN WIFE BEATER: Who you?

SEM: Uh, hello sir, I am hear to see your daughter?

BMIWB: Which one?

SEM: The 18 year old?

BMIWB: Why?

SEM: Because i took this quiz on the internet and it said that your daughter is the nearest compatable person.

BMIWB: [Yelling into House] Honey! When you're done with that swine character there's another computer guy to see you! Don't forget to change the sheets! [To Sem] She'll be right with you.

By agatha on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 12:12 pm:

that test is pretty funny. it said i was less moral than i actually am, though. it also told me that i was in a successful relationship, and congratulations.

By Nate dog on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 12:23 pm:

Congrats! In your life, you'll have sex with
    22 people!

Including the 10 you've already had sex with,
    that makes 12 new lovers!

The info on your 12 future sex partner(s):
    12 of them will be female
    0 of them will be male
    And you will actually love 1 of them!

By Patrick on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 12:56 pm:

so Gee, I think we are confused, i thought you were still a virgin, did I (we) miss something?....i don't think what you did was cruel. he sounded like a prick that needed a slap in the face.

By Patrick on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 01:09 pm:

i came up 66% love and 34%lust....

By Gee on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 04:18 pm:

No, I've had sex. What made you think I was still a virgin?

according to my test, I'm going to be having sex with more women than Nate is. sucker!

By Nate on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 04:45 pm:

woah, gee. you slut.

By Patrick on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 05:18 pm:

perhaps i was under the impression you had only made out. Did you reveal the details of your expereince around here? I suspect not, and if you did, i missed it. So thats where my impression came from

By semillama on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 09:04 pm:

Gee rocks the cradle of love.

By Gee on Thursday, February 3, 2000 - 03:49 am:

teehee. it's all true.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact