sunday

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: sunday
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Chris on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 05:40 pm:

and it was awesome

By patrick on Friday, March 31, 2000 - 05:53 pm:

thats super man!

By BLAKESNAKE on Saturday, April 1, 2000 - 08:56 pm:

Mine was better!!!!!

By semillama on Saturday, April 1, 2000 - 10:41 pm:

If the fireserpent didn't rise up through your spine and shatter your skull,

it sucked.

If it wasn't full-on yeti sex, where your two bodies physically become one and all of your organs pulse as an entity in searing OOZSQUIRT

you probably have no idea how much it truly sucked.

this PSA brought to you by the SubGenius Fund for Abnormal Genereation of Mutant Gland People.

By BLAKESNAKE on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 04:34 am:

I busted 4 she got about 7 the bed was soaked.
    It was good! Plan and simple.

By J on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 10:21 am:

Are we talking about fuck spots,did he come 4 times and she 7?Am I stupid? Don,t answer that.Did I get this right?

By patrick on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 12:18 pm:

i cannot get involved in this thread

By semillama on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 01:00 pm:

No alien space gods along for the ride, though.

Ehn.

By BALKESNAKE on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 02:54 pm:

Very good J- no your not stupid, but you should know or understand what I mean-Yes you were right
    the bed was soaked in sweat and cum.

By agatha on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 03:53 pm:

oh please, tell us more.

By patrick on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 05:44 pm:

i abandoned the word cum for come not too long ago. whats your preference? cum to me seems far more filthier than come......

By Gee on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 01:05 am:

yes. if you're trying to be naughty or get a reaction out of someone, cum is much better. if you're just being a regular person who isn't a moron, go for come.

By BLAKESNAKE on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 04:06 am:

Cum-Come-whatever as long as it happens I'm happy she's happy-damn I fucked up my name up there-oh well-sex is great with my freaky mate, she takes this mile with a smile all the while, she yells my name, no need in fame, I'm ahead of my game-
    cause it's all the same. I give her this dick,she cums quick and thick. You must all think I'm sick,
    but I'm really not I just smoke to much pot......
    I love hot sex!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact