WhAt dO yUo THinK ON whAt wE wRoTe?

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: WhAt dO yUo THinK ON whAt wE wRoTe?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By BLAKECANDY on Saturday, April 1, 2000 - 10:14 pm:

Candy- I have'nt had sex in 7 I repeat 7 months.
    It was Blake the snake and damn was he great.
    He ate, and ate my hot wet pussy until I....
    told him to stop because he would have to mop up these juices before I flooded the room- sweet passion with his dick like a handle of thick broomstick. Moans of Xstacy fill the halls as I suck upon his balls then he Bangs my genital walls. Making me want to crawl on my knees In order to please big D's. I love his fatty in my caddy that is why I call him DADDY!.
    Blake- I love to give her the snake. Thier is no denying and I'm not lying her pussy is the best than all the rest, but she is no longer mine-good memories still pass the time. Sexual or not she still makes me hot. Believe it or not!
    Candy- Blake is the best because the way he makes me feel is better than the rest, and that not just being sexual.
    Blake- Yes she is still the one who sets like a ton- in my heart it's a shame we had to part.
    I'm glad your here i've missed your cheer.
    Your smile will never go out of style.
    Beautiful as can be I hope one day to see you happy.

By BLAKESNAKE on Saturday, April 1, 2000 - 10:15 pm:

By the way she is my Ex.

By semillama on Saturday, April 1, 2000 - 10:42 pm:

Where is St. Ignatius J. Reilly when we need him?

By Gee on Sunday, April 2, 2000 - 01:07 am:

Oklaholma?

By semillama on Sunday, April 2, 2000 - 04:14 pm:

last seen headed to New York with Myrna Minkoff.

By BLAKESNAKE on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 03:12 am:

I just have fun-I'm no pervert.

By J on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 10:24 am:

That,s what they all say.

By semillama on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 01:01 pm:

Even against their lawyer's advice.

By BLAKESNAKE on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 02:11 pm:

I may be freaky, but I'm no pervert-well sometimes. I don't go grabbing asses or peeping in windows, but I'll make a crude joke or two.

By J on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 04:15 pm:

I,m a perve,my own mother called me depraved,but I can act normal in public if I feel like it.

By Gee on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 01:06 am:

as long as you can pretend to be normal when it counts, it doesn't really matter how perverted you are.

By J on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 11:57 am:

That,s my girl Gee,so young,yet so wise.

By BLAKESNAKE on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 04:22 am:

Well maybe I'll grab an ass but they make the first pass before I do so. I can't help but to look at cleavage whenever cleavage can be looked at, and I love to pet upon the Cat as she sucks on my mighty bat. Homerun I got another one-in your jaws unleashed from my sweaty balls. Yeah! drink my cum and not just some, drink every drop until you..................

By Skitzo on Wednesday, August 30, 2000 - 10:37 pm:

WhAt the FUCK do Ya'll THinK ON whAt i wRoTe?
    I'm no poet, I'm no Shakespeare. But I do understand the plight of Ophelia in Hamlet. Loving as hard as she as can possibly love and driven to insansity and an untimely death because she can't understand this Hamlet prick...How dare someone say they love you and turn around and retract their statement as if in the court of damnation.
    To be or not to be? If that's the question then I choose D. Not to give a fuck. Except I can't even do that right, because I still cringe in pain of past memories of his...Yeah they aren't even mine. How sappy is that? SOMEBODY CALL BRITNEY I JUST CAME UP WITH A NEW #1 HIT!
    Anyways this Candy bitch at the top? Why is she speaking of a sexual incident that happened 7 months ago? And this Blake character...Why does he have an underlying tone of guilt and rebellion? Am I reading too much into this or I am projecting my own thoughts onto this? About this parting...is he wishing that it never happened or has it really happened? The attraction is definetely still there although there may be no "relationship" between the two of them, they're still making love to each other in their minds...And isn't that worse than actually doing it?

By Blakethesnake on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 02:08 am:

damn what was i thinking...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact