I can't remember

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: I can't remember
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Angela on Monday, November 13, 2000 - 08:26 pm:

It's been so long, I can't really remember, a few months maybe.

By Nate on Monday, November 13, 2000 - 08:33 pm:

anal?

By Angela on Monday, November 13, 2000 - 08:34 pm:

That was years ago.

By patrick on Tuesday, November 14, 2000 - 11:46 am:

it's time to get back on the bike wouldn't ya say

By Hal on Tuesday, November 14, 2000 - 12:33 pm:

Pedal damnit pedal!!!

By Angela on Tuesday, November 14, 2000 - 09:03 pm:

I used to have sex all the time. Now, I don't really care if I have it or not. Do you think this is normal? Does anyone else feel the same way?

By Dougie on Tuesday, November 14, 2000 - 09:04 pm:

No.

By Isolde on Tuesday, November 14, 2000 - 10:56 pm:

Nope.

By semillama on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 08:50 am:

I cna think of a couple people like that.

By J on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 10:52 am:

Are you going through menopause?

By patrick on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 11:33 am:

are you as simple as you sound angela?

By Trace on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 11:41 am:

Angela, I have to say no to that.

By Trace on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 11:41 am:

However, I think my wife agrees with you

By J on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 12:26 pm:

Still not getting any Trace? You have two little kids,do you help her with them? Maybe she's just tired.

By semillama on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 12:26 pm:

Time to order the ol' Good Vibrations catalog, Trace.

By Trace on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 12:30 pm:

I help a lot with them, as well as laundry, dinner, dishes....

By J on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 12:32 pm:

Then what Sem said:)

By Gee on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 03:39 pm:

what a dumbass thing to say, Patrick.

By J on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 04:07 pm:

Gee if you see this e-mail me,I think you must have changed your e-mail address,I sent you a couple of things and they came back.

By J on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 04:19 pm:

oooppppssss!

By patrick on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 04:59 pm:

why is that a dumbass thing to say? I think her line of question seems overly simplified?

Open for mass interpretation and variance.

Do you really believe that one day we just shut off to the idea of sex?

Do you believe it just turns off like a light switch like she implied?

Surly she has some indication or evidence that something has happened that might make her less inclined for the booty....

By patrick on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 05:01 pm:

furthermore I think this angela cat to be some sort of joke not to be taken too seriously, especially when you regard her other posts...

By Dougie on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 05:26 pm:

An aside to Patrick: Gee seems to like to poke her head in once in awhile and say that phrase, "what a dumbass thing to say" to people, Patrick. Being the decent kind of guy I am, I have refrained many times from saying the same to her, where her mal-placed, non sequitur, out of left field posts have left me saying, "What the fuck???" But like I said, being the nice guy I am, I have refrained from doing the same.

By Cat on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 05:38 pm:

An announcement to the World at large: I love Gee's posts. The more out of left field, the better, bring it on Gee.

By Isolde on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 05:50 pm:

Amen, Cat. Gee rocks. So does J. All the "jh" sounds are wonderful.

By patrick on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 05:58 pm:

so you guys think that was a dumbass thing for me to say too?

By Dougie on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 06:21 pm:

I thought it was a cute thing for you to say.

By Nate on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 07:41 pm:

ah fuck off dougie.

Gee has offered up her rectum to my unholy plungings. I will defend her right to non-sequitors to the death.

By patrick on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 07:43 pm:

is ther such a things as holy ass plungings? just checking

By Dougie on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 07:46 pm:

Yeah, so do it. Book a plane to Canada and do it. Talk's cheap, moe.

By agatha on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 08:24 pm:

better a non-sequitur than the same eight conversations over and over and over and over, i say. I love gee, too.

By sarah on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 02:46 am:

i have a date tomorrow.

guh.

By Trace on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 06:33 am:

Guh? Not looking forward to it?

By grandpa dolemite on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 10:06 am:

whoa. flashback:

dostoyevsky's underground man-- bumbling through life, grimacing in pleasure. running endless jibs about being consumed by emptiness, debilitated by circumstance, marginalized by society.

sick soul.

motherfucker oughtta proctor conversation #7.

red on the walls, red on the door-
    cruelty on the killing floor.

a wise woman once asked me if i'd rather banish my demons or break them... kick sick tricks to the curb or send them down to their knees to eat from my hand.

choose the latter.

fry it down hard, serve it up hot.

c'mere, pookie-pookie.

it's snacktime.

By sarah on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 12:14 pm:

it's just that dating is so empty and dumb and cruel. the process, at the least the first stages of it, are not enjoyable for me anymore... simply because there are so few of these dates who seem to be able to act real. they always have a pretty face to put on and be on their best behavior.

first dates are so tough.

i think it'll be ok just because i like getting to know people, it's interesting. but this is sort of like a "getting set up" type of thing, which is tricky. you can't get set up for love. it doesn't happen that way. you grow into it, it's a process, love is actions, not necessarily a feeling (hi Dan).

i don't want dates. i don't even necessarily want to fall in love anymore. now i just want to meet someone who has cleared out most of the contents of their baggage and with whom i simply can be real.  and vice versa. i want to nurture and be nurtured.  i want to talk and laugh and be a good,
    loyal, fun companion.

i realize you gotta start somewhere, but all i'm saying is that dating is just sometimes plain tedious and contrived. obviously i have a bad attitide about it. the good news is that he actually selected a really neat place to meet for drinks and maybe pupus or dinner, and we're both gym addicts who have hired trainers, though we didn't meet there. and he's a ph.d. candidate so he's got to have some brains. (lots of bodies around here, not a lot of brains, so this is good.)

anyway. if nothing else, if he has a good sense of humor about life, maybe i'll have someone to invite to what will be a mostly torturous company holiday banquet next month.

wish me luck.

By J on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 12:19 pm:

Good luck hon:)Way to go,you have to start somewhere.

By Trace on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 12:23 pm:

Good Luck, Sarah

By patrick on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 12:25 pm:

thanks sarah, that was sorta of a delayed answer to my inquiry about single life a week or so ago....when you actually asked if i was joking or not....

im glad im not in the dating pool...im glad i've gotten all that out of the way so to speak

whats best is when you get passed the point in which ass play is comfortable.....and you are happy to pee in front of each other....

key benchmarks of progress

now when you get the farting phase...well you know you are in good.

the mrs. and i still don't fart in front of each other, and we sure as hell don't #2 in front of each other.

we have had some humbling moments...but im gearing up for golden days of bed pans and suppositories.

By Isolde on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 12:36 pm:

Single life is interesting. Sometimes. Dating is decidedly not interesting.

By J on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 12:38 pm:

I wonder if my husband would give me a ennema?

By sarah on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 12:50 pm:

i had a dream the other night.

i was being pursued, sexually and romantically, by Kevin. who i adore. talk about growing into love. anyway, i was stoked that he was, finally, pursuing me, but he looked more like my old, horrible boyfriend from way back. so i was at once happy and filled with horror.

and every time the sexual part advanced, touching-wise, i would panic, because i didn't want him to see me naked because i thought he wouldn't love me anymore then. even though kevin is way better than that, still. men have limits.

those were my dreaming thoughts.

By Trace on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 01:49 pm:

Your dreams are sweet and frightening at the same time

By Isolde on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 02:45 pm:

Do you _need_ an enema?

By J on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 03:33 pm:

No,I just wonder if he'd give me one if I asked.But I am full of shit.

By Gee on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 03:35 pm:

Angela didn't say you could turn sexual urges on and off like a light switch. she said she didn't even care anymore. in case you've never had a sexual lull, the less you get it the less you want it. so it's very possible for someone to not feel sexual urges so strongly and worry that they've lost it compleatly.

I don't think anything Angela said was "simple". I think they were legitimet questions and concerns.

J, my e-mail is the same as always. try again?

By Nate on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 03:53 pm:

"in case you've never had a sexual lull, the less you get it the less you want it. "

that must be the female take.

By patrick on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 03:57 pm:

as a matter of fact, lately, i HAVE had a sexual lull.....but there are reasons for that...there are reasons im not having sex....and thats what i was trying to get at.

i didn't attempt to make the subject any more or less legitimate.....the only thing that seems illegitimate is the post itself...

what was "simple" in my mind is asking us, if it's normal when we have no clue WHY she's not having sex....

is she not with anyone?

does she have physical problems related or unrelated to sex?

does she have a bad self image?

asking us such a question as to whether or not her problem is normal with no info as to why is overly simple in my mind.....but hardly "dumbass" miss gee

so poo on you

By patrick on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 03:57 pm:

actually nate, there is some truth to that, ive sorta experienced lately...sorta

By sarah on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 05:41 pm:

sometime in late April. it was really, really bad.

By Czarina on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 06:50 pm:

Patrick,I have an enquiring mind.Is there more to this story you could share with us?

By patrick on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 07:09 pm:

what story? why im not getting booty? of course there is, but i just can;t go into it

By Czarina on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 07:14 pm:

ok.hope it works out for you.

By patrick on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 07:29 pm:

it should

By Angela on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 08:42 pm:

Hi people. Yes, I do have a tendency to simplify things, it's often my approach to life. This topic is my very first post on this board - I'm not this other Angela that you are talking about. What I have said is true. I'm currently with the same person that I have been with for a very very long time. We don't have sex very often, but when we do I find that it is better than I can ever remember it. I guess we really know each other and so we know what we like and how to achieve what we want. I can't explain why I feel like I don't really need it anymore. When we have sex I enjoy it, but I don't actively pursue it. I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same way, that it's not really necessary. And no, it's not menopause, I'm not that old.

By Danielssss to Sarah on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 02:36 am:

Dan to Sarah: yes, credit, link. Can't get thru on your digiweb. Hi Bye.

By sarah on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 04:15 am:

i know. mail server's been up and down for days. i hate those people.

you'll have to email me or post the link though, because i don't remember it. if all else fails there's always morse code.

By Trace on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 06:27 am:

Sarah, how did your date go?

By Tom cat on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 06:44 am:

I want to fuck cat. Here kitty kitty.

By patrick on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 11:22 am:

*sticking tongue out to Gee*

angela, i understand what you are saying...i DO more than Im allowed to reveal.

By agatha on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 12:05 pm:

Angela- yes, it's totally normal given the rest of your story. if it bothers you, you should do something about it. if it doesn't bother you, then fuck it. don't look to the people on these boards for advice on sex, anyhow, they're all a bunch of deviants.

By J on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 12:13 pm:

Oh,Agatha,I'm not a deviate anymore,it was the kinky chat rooms that did it for me.I got drunk and actually gave my phone number to some fucking perves,who would call me in the morning wacking off(those English guys are just fucking sick).The last time I went there some guy was going to call me and he wanted me to have some panties,a long handled spatula,and a hair brush ready cause I didn't have any "toys".I gave him Tommy's new phone number.Now when I'm bored I just draw.

By Trace on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 12:20 pm:

I am not a deviant

By Nate on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 12:51 pm:

yeah you are Trace. it's ok, though.

By agatha on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 01:02 pm:

you are all deviants. you can't be a deviant for just a little while. once a deviant, always a deviant. i'm not excluding myself, you notice.

By J on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 01:43 pm:

O.K.,I'm a diviate,my mom always said I was,can someone hook me up with a translater site?I got me a hot Italian and I don't know what he's saying,but I think it's good.

By Dougie on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 01:51 pm:

By cyst on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 01:53 pm:

By Cat on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 03:11 pm:

Tom Cat - post any crap like that again and I'll have a little chat to Ozemail.

By patrick on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 03:31 pm:

you know him.....i saw he's reigns on your island

By notwolf on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 04:21 pm:

hey patrick. shut up.
    "...not allowed to reveal.." my little ass, you're just baiting.

By Cat on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 04:43 pm:

The closest I will come to knowing him is if I come back in the next life as one of the pustules on his skanky ass.

By patrick on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 04:48 pm:

no really im not...im not going into specifics....i cant...its just not right..

By Isolde on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 05:59 pm:

Yay Cat! You tell them who's boss.

By J on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 06:17 pm:

Can't you just feel the love?

By sarah on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 07:25 pm:

he was very nice, but he was a stiff white guy. weird, because on paper it would seem we have a lot in common, but there was no click. i don't get it. he's very smart, a tech geek, into fitness, and very attractive. and yet... nothing. just sort of boring.

if we're that much the same, i guess that makes me boring too.

i would say at least i met a new friend, except i can't say i clicked with him enough even to want to hang out as pals once in a while.

i got lots of pals already, anyway.

oh well. no big deal really. i drank a couple beers and ate more poke and enjoyed his company for a couple hours.

but you know, i don't want to keep doing this. dating and being set up with people, it's too contrived and just demoralizing.

By Daniel ssss on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 11:53 pm:

sb: the link you want to use is http://www.addictions.net (and the new unfinished and under construction and I don't know when I'll get back to it but maybe before Dec) ...http://communities.msn.com/dlsmithsmspresscom which is on complementary therapies.

you're right: and expensive too.

glad I'm not a pistachio on someone's ass. Deviate or deviant?

By J on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 01:06 am:

Depraved?

By mistaswine on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 02:11 am:

for the love of fucking god, THIS HAS GOT TO END.

look, for whatever reason, i can't stop reading these fucking boards. i tried to stop, yeah. i've tried lots of times. but it just never happens. i keep regressing. every morning i get hazelnut coffee delivered and i tell myself, "NO! SELF! I WILL *NOT* PULL UP MARK'S EVIL PALE LITTLE BLATHERHOLE! I KNOW IT'S ALL CHUCKLEFUCK EMO-SPEW! I KNOW I'D BE BETTER OFF HUFFING ROACH SPRAY AND WATCHING RERUNS OF THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW! DAMMIT, I KNOW!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I KNOW!!"

same shit happens when i order the vanilla creme.

i don't know what to do, kid.

so let me do this:

i know at least five single guys of varying races and professions that have a history of digging women who might be just like you! they're blonde, spiritually unfulfilled, sometimes emotionally unstable, often intellectually demoralized, and always looking for fresh meat.

so let me offer up this:

candidate number one: enter orlando reyes. puerto rican. early to mid thirties. strictly straight. claims to be sexually advanced. (we call him MISTA "O") professional painter. world travelled and very into philosophy, weight lifting, dancing, and hashish. extremely willing to couch-surf in hawaii if the waves in your neighborhood are right.

candidate number two: enter devious doze green. west-indian. mid-thirties. strictly straight. married but possibly available to weekend flings that may eventually lead to genetic franchising... member of the Rock Steady Crew. professional painter, professional graf-writer, has done work for OM records in san francisco and is known to shout "AAAAWWWWWW SUKI-SUKI NOW!!!!!" if provided with enough blackberry brandy. he likes philosophy, too. but it's mostly limited to the "whoa... mad cool!" variety.
    consume at your own risk.

candidate three: enter all day eddie. long-haired irishman. claims to be strictly straight. (but goddammit, i live next door to the store and i swear to god that motherfucker's been hooking up with the transvestite on the corner)
    uhhh... anyway.... he's got this used cd store and he gives me great deals that can only get better when i find that fucker a real live woman...
    and yeah, he can string along a sentence or two as well...

ok.

so there you have it.

i know that was only three instead five, but to be honest with ya kid, i'm too fucking exhausted to deal with coughing up anymore shithead friends...

but rest assured-- front uncle swine with a $500 service fee and he'll be sure to hook you up with a life-long mate.

at least for a weekend, anyway.

trust me.

By dave. on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 02:42 am:

dude, you and i have the same struggle. cliche:
    it keeps pulling me back in. i don't know about
    setting up booty call over the net and i'm not
    even going there. i just wanna pass on a
    hale-hearted fuck you all for having the audacity
    to occupy my thoughts while i'm pissing, cooking,
    sleeping, living. . . i don't even know what
    you all look like but i imagine you tsk tsking me.
    if i were a better writer i could make this sound
    funny rather than sad. bah. you're all a bunch
    of mammals. grin. hug.

By sarah on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 02:45 am:

ouch.

By dave. on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 02:57 am:

i've been watching e.t. with cleo (over and over).
    ouch makes me cry.

By Czarina on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 10:41 am:

Well,I am a deviant.And not too proud to admit it.

By Czarina on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 10:54 am:

Might fall into the depraved category,too.But he had a gleem in his eye,and a grin on his face,when he told me that.

So I took it as a complement.

By Nate on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 03:51 pm:

catholic girls, there can be no replacement.

By dave. on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 04:24 pm:

i just love logging in and seeing how absolutely incoherent i was the night before. it's like two different people. i think i like the incoherent one better. maybe i just like being incoherent. i know i like typing the word "incoherent".

so what's the big deal about depravity?

By TBone on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 06:07 pm:

I can make it for a couple of days without being
    sucked in, but that's it. Then, of course, I
    spend a few hours catching up and then I'm good
    and hooked for a week, hitting reload to see if
    anyone's said anything in the last 10 minutes.

But anyway... Admitted deviant, I'm actually
    trying to increase my deviancy. I'll let y'all
    know how it goes.

By Antigone on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 09:31 pm:

We've just got to face it, people: we're a community. Why is that hard to accept? So most of us have never met each other. Big deal. We've met in ways many people never do. This is a new kind of community, so it occupies your thoughts.

It should. It's nice. It serves a purpose.

By Trace on Monday, November 20, 2000 - 07:14 am:

We all go a little deviant every now and then, how else do you keep your sanity?

By Chucklefuck 297 on Monday, November 20, 2000 - 08:02 am:

I'm just here for the bad and silly words you guys use. They're funny.

By Shawna on Thursday, January 6, 2005 - 07:20 pm:

sex is great

By D on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 01:47 am:

Damn, I haven't had a sex for 12 years!!!....

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact