detroit, USA

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: detroit, USA
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Friday, September 7, 2001 - 01:53 pm:

i'm leaving tonight. i'll be in detroit tomorrow morning.

my project was wrapped up thursday afternoon. i'm free.

tomorrow heather and i will drive to toronto.

sunday morning we're going to drive as far from toronto as we can.

direction to be determined.

i have a camera, a toothbrush, a notebook full of addresses and a load of cash. i am going to go buy a backpack soon.

i meet heather's parent's tomorrow. and hours before i am usually awake.

ooo.

By patrick on Friday, September 7, 2001 - 02:07 pm:

Good luck fucknuts.

splooge postcards from Daktoa

By Spider on Friday, September 7, 2001 - 02:25 pm:

Go west, young man! Go west!

By heather on Friday, September 7, 2001 - 02:58 pm:

i am sensitive to the placement of this thread

that's all i have to say

that and, awww, my poor little car

By Hal on Friday, September 7, 2001 - 03:08 pm:

Drive you two, and enjoy the world.

Don't forget to visit us hicks up in Montana.

By Dougie on Friday, September 7, 2001 - 03:25 pm:

I hear Windsor is nice this time of year. Actually, that's the only place I've ever been in Canada. Keep meaning to take Slamtrak up to Montreal to check it out. Un jour mes amis, un jour.

By sarah on Friday, September 7, 2001 - 08:25 pm:

nate, i'm glad the work project got handled.

heather, take your grandma's car!

p.s. you better send me a postcard. and if you get anywhere near New Mexico, you better call, because i'll drive there to meet you.

By pez on Saturday, September 8, 2001 - 01:07 am:

if you come to portland, i may have moved by then. try and contact me first.

By Czarina on Sunday, September 9, 2001 - 10:04 am:

This is so exciting.An outta the country love adventure.I don't know,maybe its the crossing of an international border,that adds that extra bit of spice to it.

And parents,too.This is all good.

And Heather,don't be silly and worry about,"your poor little car",thats why Detroit adds windows to cars.If you have an appendage,that won't fit inside your vehicle,during any given activity,just roll your windows down,and extend the non-conforming body part out of it.

And,I think this goes without saying,that any activity,requiring extruded body parts,probably shouldn't be engaged in,while the vehicle is operational.

Saftey first.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact