constantly

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: constantly
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By S on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 10:56 am:

what else is there to say? Constantly

By Stan on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 11:24 am:

currently?

By patrick on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 11:31 am:

i dont even want sex anymore.

sex is too much trouble.

By Xyrea on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 12:39 pm:

Nope. Not sex. All the crap that happens in the process of getting it, or the crap that occurs in the aftermath, but not the act itself. Pure bliss.

By Eri on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:09 pm:

I wish I could say the same. I have severe endometriosis and at this point can't enjoy it. It makes me very sad.

Does anyone know if a hysterectomy will actually help this? I have been too chicken to get the surgery done.

It would be nice if I knew that I could experience bliss again. Passion would be nice too.

By Cat on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:05 pm:

Tell Trace to shut up and put his mouth to better use.

No, seriously that really bites. You really need to talk to a doctor, not some loosers on a message board.

By Eri on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:21 pm:

True, true. I guess I was just hoping that someone here had been thru it or knew someone who had.

Maybe if I had the surgery, my belly would indent again. Can you tell I miss my modeling days?

By dave. on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:24 pm:

you need some kind of surgery, that's for sure. go get it.

for the record, i'm a looser who's terrified of surgery.

By dave. on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:26 pm:

my bro's gf just recently had a hysterectomy because of endometriosis and she's doing great. i haven't asked about the nookie factor.

By Eri on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:34 pm:

Thanx Dave. I'll call my doctor as soon as Grandma gets out of the I.C.U. Actually screw that, i'll call tomorrow.

By Nate on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:35 pm:

hell, with grandma in maybe you can get a volume discount.

By dave. on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:45 pm:

nate. yahoo.

By Nate on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:57 pm:

dave.. yippie.

By Eri on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 10:13 pm:

I don't know if I would want grandma's cardiologist removing my female parts!!!!

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 10:51 am:

Don't get a hysterectomy
    Everyone that I know who has had one gets to the point where they detest sex altogether. It will be a big mistake. Get some therapy or talk to doctor about alternate methods of retrieving sexual bliss. Basically, unless a hysterectomy has been prescribed by a doctor as your last alternative, don't do it.

Oh yea,
    about that first thing that I said. Currently i am with the same guy who I first had.....relations with.

By Xyrea on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 10:55 am:

That's bullshit, S. Endo is not something you can talk your way out of. And sometimes, a hyster is a requirement or you can die. My mother had to have one at 22 after me. She not only enjoys sex, but insists on telling me all the details about her and my father. There's nothing more disturbing.

By Xyrea on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:48 pm:

Just joking S, I completely agree with you
    I'm wrong alot

By Nate on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:49 pm:

S
    was only joking when she said "Constantly"
    shes a virgin and doesnt date because of her love for God so everyone needs to back off

By J on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:57 pm:

Oh please,she needs a hysterectomy so she can't breed.

By J on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:59 pm:

I want to breed with her though

By Eri on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:08 pm:

J, you're too late. I already have two children. LIke that is news. I am afraid that Trace wouldn't like it so much if you tried to breed with me. Sorry, better luck next time.

By trace on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:24 pm:

S,
    Dont try to post as nate either........

By trace on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:28 pm:

Eri, I don't think J was talking to you baby

By trace on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:31 pm:

Wait a damn minute, maybe I read it wrong.
    J, are you saying that Eri needs a hysto so she can't breed, or S?????

By Eri on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:31 pm:

Ok

By J on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:32 pm:

And quit posting as me too,Eri,that last post from J wasn't me,the one before it was and it was directed at s,or God's little slut puppy as Ii've come to think of it.

By trace on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:37 pm:

S is posting as Nate, J, Xyrea, and Patrick

By Eri on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:41 pm:

J, right click on the name and then click on view source. I don't post as someone else. I think that is stupid and petty. If I have something to say, I will say it as me. If I want to insult someone, I will just do it. I don't have any problems with you, and I would not post in anyone else's name. Sorry about the mix up on who you were talking to.

By Eri on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:44 pm:

Even though I don't like you I would say it to your face

By J on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:48 pm:

That's alright Eri,I'm just waiting for Mark to take S away.Thanks for telling me about that. She's also posting as Janny and Homer,and God.

By Dani on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:49 pm:

Do you think that anyone in their right mind would give their real name when posting? Even if you do find out who is doing it, what can you do about it? They arent saying anything bad.
    Just ignore them.

By Hal on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:49 pm:

oooh aren't you special...

Hyst, get one. I realize you already have two children, and damnit we don't want the plague to spread.

By trace on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:52 pm:

Alright, I have had enough.
    The post by "Eri" at 1:44 and "Dani" at 1:49 are both by S

By patrick on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:56 pm:

you think the Univ of KY Computer Services department would like to know someone is using their computer lab to flood and spam websites?

By Janie formerly S on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:58 pm:

S isnt my name
    you want to know my name
    ill even give you my home address
    come get some

Janie Mitchell
    1123 U.S. 127 South
    Frankfort, K.Y. 40601

NOw, what are we going to do about that
    Im not afraid of any of you
    come on
    bring it

By Janie on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 02:00 pm:

yea and i go to the University of Kentucky
    look in the phone book

By patrick on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 02:04 pm:

who needs a phone book when i can trace your source code and inform the Univ. computer services.

that would suck if they banned you from the computer lab wouldnt it.

By Xyrea on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 02:05 pm:

The 12:48 pm was not by me. If you can't handle a discussion S, how about getting the hell out? Talking to yourself under other's names is pointless.

By Nate on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 04:01 pm:

hey, why don't you go fuck yourself, Xyrea?

By pez on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 04:08 pm:

hey, s, honey, if you keep doing this i'll get to kentucky somehow and fix you up gooooooood. no worries.

By R.C. on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 11:33 pm:

ERI -- NO HYSTERECTOMY!

Unless yr uterus is cancerous/leave it where it is! You need it to support yr bladder & kidneys --otherwise you develope poor bladder control & problems w/frequent urination. My mom (who shd totally know better) had a hysterectomy back in 1980's/when they were still routine for healthy
    women over 45 who were thru having children.

Now/she can't pass a bathroom w/out having to stop & pee. She knows the location of literally every bathroom in every shopping mall & restaurant in town. She's not in Depends yet/but it'll prolly get to that point eventually. She has to go so often becuz she can't hold her urine -- at all.

If infertility isn't an issue/there's a procedure called a UTERINE ABLATION you shd look into. Basically/they use a laser to cauterize the inner lining of the uterine wall/which is what builds up & sloughs off each month. Yr periods stop/you don't have to worry abt getting pregnant/but yr ovaries are still there producing the hormones you need to avoid early menopause. It was develped specifically to treat endometriosis.
    You can learn more here:

http://www.gynalternatives.com/ablation.htm

By dave. on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 01:57 am:

momma needs to practice her kegels.

all of you womens need to practice your kegels.

PRACTICE YOUR KEGELS!!

please?

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 03:41 pm:

I'll drink to that.

LS

By Sympatico on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 12:57 pm:

Hi ERI,

If you are for real then endo is not the end of the world. Talk to a decent gyno doctor. Good contraceptive may alleviate some symptoms depending on how much cell migration has occurred and where cells have deposited themselves. Hysterectomy or pregnancy will not of themselves remove migrated endo cells but cessation of periods can significantly reduce pain associated with inflammation of endo cells.

None of my business but you and your partner should have a long talk about sexual needs. If its still painful for you maybe due to congestion during your own arousal you should consider manual, anal or oral sex. Remember to keep it safe - always use a condom or approved barrier.

God bless you honey.

By Leela on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 01:02 pm:

dont know if this helps but get your partners sperm checked out. I had acute irritation of my vaginal passage from my most recent boyfriend. his sperm was very acid. maybe this helps.

By Homer on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 01:04 pm:

MMM...acid sperm...

By patrick on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 01:47 pm:

hey lela, sympatico, patriot, no martyr....

eat a dick.

By Homer on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 01:57 pm:

MMM...eating dick...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact