SURVEY SAYS!!!!- Americans fuck more

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: SURVEY SAYS!!!!- Americans fuck more
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 02:56 pm:

well....where are you in this survey?

I suppose most of you won't respond.

I would dare say though I have sex roughly 75-85 times per year. On the downside of this survery it seems.

But i would also like to add that i believe people are tremendous liars when it comes to sex and these kinds of questions.

By moonit on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 04:59 pm:

New Zealand beat the aussies in that survey.

We bonk, on average 115 times as year.

Aussies are at 84 per year.

On average Kiwi's have had 9.5 partners.

By semillama on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 07:05 pm:

I wouldn't even be Japanese in that survey.

By moonit on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 07:29 pm:

I doubt I would be either now Sem.

Dammit

By semillama on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:13 pm:

for a yearly average though?

By moonit on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 02:03 am:

No from now - well from about a month ago.

And I know you'll want to kick me, but right now I don't miss sex. I miss falling asleep with his arm around me, rolling over at midnight and putting my arm around him...

but other than that I'm quite happy with little fergus monster meow~meow. I have friends I can go drinking with, friends I can go to dinner with, male friends I can see boy movies with...

By semillama on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 12:47 pm:

Fuck moonit, that's what I miss most of all as
    well - it's more fulfilling than orgasms from
    what I remember.

By Xyrea on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 02:08 pm:

Waking up and having someone that you care about next to you is awesome.

By patrick on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 05:12 pm:

waking up and having someone you care about next you and proceed to do you before work is even better.

uh huh.

By Cat on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 11:53 pm:

I hate the mornings when I forget I'm alone and wake up all sleep-cuddly and roll over looking for that favourite chest snuggle spot. You know, the one just under the shoulder that you put your head on and rub your cheek against, and it feels like nothing bad is ever going to happen.

By Antigone on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 12:00 am:

Yeah, but my cat gets irritable and bites my nose when I do that.

By Cat on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 01:08 am:

Shuddup you big fucknozzle. I was being deep and meaningful. I simply won't have my deep meaningful ass made fun of.

By Antigone on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 01:14 am:

Your ass may be meaningful, but deep it ain't. Flat as a fucking piece of sheet rock, really. And I ain't makin' fun OF you, I'm making fun AT you. Big difference.

By Cat on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 01:24 am:

My ass is a study in curvature. Freeway exits and rollercoasters are based on it's pure symmetry of curviness.

Make fun AT my ass all you like, so long as you don't make fun IN my ass. Huge difference.

By moonit on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 01:25 am:

Don't laugh, but I sleep with my arms wrapped round a pillow.

Stupid huh.

I have had this feeling all day today that I will be alone for the rest of my life.

fuckit

By Antigone on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 01:39 am:

As long as you're sleeping on your side and your legs are wrapped around it too, moonit, more power to ya. It's good for your back. :)

And I doubt any fun is to be had IN your ass, Cat. First you'd have to pry out all the diamonds made from the pieces of coal Santa shoved up there last year, though.

By Cat on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 01:55 am:

Oh away with you and your Santa envy. It wasn't coals he shoved up my bum, it was mistletoe. So kiss my ass, fucktard.

By Antigone on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 01:59 am:

I envy Santa about as much as a fish envies a bicycle.

Wait a sec... Santa shoved his missile toe up your ass?

By TBone on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 02:15 am:

Actually, I happen to know personally one Fish who very much envies bicycles. Though not mine. His bike is much better than mine.

But as it turns out, a Fish DOES need a bicycle.

By moonit on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 02:51 am:

By moonit on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 02:54 am:

no it is, I went through the bio.

How freaken cool

By Czarina on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 03:09 am:

Better to be alone,than to be burdend with that wrong someone.

And all Cat-Ass attacks need to be addressed in the litter box,and not here:)

By Hal on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 04:15 am:

BAD TBONE....

And yes unfourtunatly he's right, we know a fish who envies a bike.

By patrick on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 12:11 pm:

he was on the cover of the Advocate some 5-6 years ago with his garb on, looking just like that.

he hasnt been "RuPaul" in years.

By agatha on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 01:22 pm:

he is a good looking man, and a slammin lady to boot. go, rupaul, go!

actually, he looks a little bit like swine in his boy getup.

if that doesn't rouse swine to post, i don't know what will.

By moonit on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 02:29 pm:

We still get the RuPaul show here. Well we were - it was on late late.

By patrick on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 02:31 pm:

he had a show?

By moonit on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 02:34 pm:

Yeah. A chat show. You didn't know that?

It was funny.

By patrick on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 02:48 pm:

well he's sorta been out of the spotlight of american media for a while now.

By Moo on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 05:21 pm:

Dont need sex.Dont miss sex.

Whats so good about some stinking guy farting into your fresh bed linen and blowing chunks all over your belly?

Give me a good book any day!

By Spinster on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 05:39 pm:

"Dont need sex.Dont miss sex. "

I hear you loud and clear sister.

By R.C. on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 05:04 am:

Don't need sex.

Need chocolate.

(And there's some in the frige!)

But I do miss sex. And all the pre & post-coital stuff that went w/it.

Waking up late on Sundays/rolling around in bed/then going out for the Times & brunch...

Those were the days, my friend...

By Moo on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 11:02 am:

R.C. its easy. Get a vibrator for the sex. Get a good movie on DVD if you need the romantic stuff. Get a dog is you want company and need a walk.

You can get up anytime you want without his halitosis making you faint.

By Dari on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 01:20 pm:

Survey actually said americans fuck more and not only that they can do it quicker than any race on earth too.

The average american male can reach orgasm in less than 10 seconds! Only very few men can run 100 metres in that time.

another victory for us.

go u.s. go

By patrick on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 01:24 pm:

can you show me where it says the average american male orgasms in 10 seconds please? sound like a load of spunk if i've ever heard one.

By eri on Saturday, December 1, 2001 - 12:34 am:

Please remind me to stay away from the male who can have an orgasm in 10 seconds. Sex that fast would be boring. Takes me at least 10 minutes. Would like it if my man outlasted me. (yes he usually does)

Anyways.......10 seconds would suck.

By Cat on Saturday, December 1, 2001 - 01:05 am:

10 seconds and he would suck. Heh.

I think I come pretty quickly. But then I'm impatient.

By R.C. on Saturday, December 1, 2001 - 04:00 am:

Moo! ROFL!

And if there's any man anywhere who comes in 10 seconds/he sure as hell wdn't admit to it in a survey!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact