Seems Long After the First

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: Seems Long After the First
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Marc on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 06:00 am:

The last time I had sex must have been sometime around January. We were both virgins when we entered college.... We did it a few times when we got back to the university after Winter break, 'celebrating' our return, but how many times, when, and how seems like distant memories. We were in love, or so I thought--turns out that I was the one in love, and she was in the relationship to have a guy lusting over her and feel sympathetic for her when needed. Around the end of January she left for a little vacation, during which she decided that she didn't want to be in a relationship... only to sleep with a friend of her's (who was her ex several times over) a week later, and subsequently cling to him.

She was the first and only girl I've had sex with, so when I remember her I think of sex, that being the biggest thing that happened between us. Heck, I'd like to break that curse; at one point I even begged my cousin to fix me up with some girl, _any_girl_, because I was so anxious to have sex that I would sacrifice emotions for the physical act. However, my emotions won, so here I am.

I haven't had sex for perhaps over five months and it feels like an eternity. I know that some people go for even longer, sometimes years, but I guess I'm just not that good at patiently passing the time. I just can't do it without some kind of emotional attachment with my partner... or can I? That's the decision I keep trying to make, and is therefore delaying me from having sex.

Sorry that I sound so depressive. Thanks for reading this. I found this message board when looking to see if other people get as crazy as I do. It's good to be able to get this kind of thing out to people that may understand me. So, to answer the question, it's been five strangely long months.

By Antigone on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 02:18 pm:

Ah, youth.

Fuck, man, you sound just like me when I was younger. It's like deja vu. I've been reading my journal from '96 just recently and many of the entries read much like your post.

My advice from hindsight: never be with a woman just to be in a relationship. Never put up with abuse of any kind. This might not seem to apply to you, but it does. If you need an emotional attachment for sex and you need sex, you will get emotionally involved for the wrong reasons. Don't.

By PredictaBot3466 on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 12:19 am:

...more stuff.,...yall cant touch me because I'm RICH and I'm a VAPIRE!!! 28 Days best movie ever...just wish I was a LESBAIN cuz they get REAL DRUNK and have TONS of sex EVER...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact