Yesterday

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: Yesterday
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Jim aka Pajama on Sunday, April 6, 2008 - 06:17 pm:

So a little more than a month ago, I finally worked up the nerve to do something different in my relationship with my best friend. While we're still best friends, we're so much more now, and I really am stunned how well it's been working out. Sex is nice, yes. Sure is. I've had plenty of it in my life. What is so much more gratifying though, is laying close to him, hearing him sleep, waking up with his hand on my chest, or mine on his.

Been in love with him for a very long time, and while I knew he loved me as a friend, I had no idea and only dreamed he'd love me this way too.

I think right now I'm about as happy as I've ever been.

A couple weeks after that first time, I put down on paper my recollection of the past year, from the day my health drama started to the present, including in no certain terms, exactly how I felt about him. I sent it to him and said I wanted to share it with all my family and friends, and to my very pleasant surprise, he did not object. I say pleasant surprise because he's a private person, perhaps though he isn't as much anymore.

Anyway, so yeah, the last time I had sex was yesterday. Woke up next to him, snuggled up along side and fell asleep for a bit more. Then woke up and my hand started roving, and well... you can figure out the rest.

By agatha on Sunday, April 6, 2008 - 07:23 pm:

Awwww, Jim. I'm so happy for you. It probably scared the shit out of him when you were so sick. I'm glad that you two fessed up to each other.

By platypus on Sunday, April 6, 2008 - 10:20 pm:

That is awesome to hear, Jim. It's nice to know that there is still love in the world.

By Jim aka Pajama on Monday, April 7, 2008 - 10:40 am:

Agatha, thanks :) He said it was torture to visit me and see me in such an awful state, and he's shared e-mails with me that went around back then and they were good to see to get a better understanding of what was going on outside of the hospitals. I'm glad we fessed up too.

Platypus, yeah it is, isn't it?

By semillama on Tuesday, April 8, 2008 - 10:50 pm:

it's nice to have some good news around here.

It's super nice to see some great old friends popping back up.

Have I mentioned to anyone yet that my brother became a trucker?

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 01:22 am:

Semillama, uhmm, no

By agatha on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 12:46 pm:

Like a long haul trucker? Or, he's wearing one of those hats lately?

By patrick on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 07:35 pm:

what kinda truck?

im a Peterbilt fan myself.

i had sex last night.

By semillama on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 10:05 pm:

Not sure which kind. He just switched over to long haul, last I heard he's headed up to Toronto.

I did not have sex last night, but that's probably because I'm about a 6 hour drive away from my wife.

By Jim aka Pajama on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 02:36 pm:

:)

By Dr Pepper on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 01:49 am:

semillama, toronto is a beautiful city. went there back in'87 and it was really long ago, that is where i first bought my own beer case, they didn't bother asking me for a id, since i was 20 years old, and the legal age for state of illinois is 21 years old to purchase, so i took the liberty to purchase my first beer in canada, it was awesome, until i came back home, and when my dad saw the beer case that i purchased in canada and confiscated it. I was so pissed, he told me " you can't drink until you are 21!"

By Batman bin suparman on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 04:24 pm:

الغاضبه الكلب 'sالعضو التناسلي النسوي

By J on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 05:42 am:

Jimbo,I'm glad you're okay and happy,it's things like this that lifts the spirits:)

By Jim aka Pajama on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 10:14 am:

well thank you kindly, J. :)

By J on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 04:18 am:

Kisses:)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact