I insulted my friend's girlfirend.

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: I insulted my friend's girlfirend.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Stilgar on Sunday, April 5, 1998 - 11:46 pm:
    I've got this friend. We play guitar together. His girl (I'll call her Laura) has a rather large ass. My other friend was in one of his juvenile-acting spasms and was hurling food across the lunchroom. He threw a french fry and it hit Laura's ass. My food-throwing friend said, "Hey, did you see that? I hit Laura's ass." I replied with "How could you miss it?"

It may not seem like much but it's fucking tearing me apart because I usually am so nice and shy...

By CarrieBoBerrie on Friday, April 24, 1998 - 06:20 am:
    Sounds like maybe your shyness might have something to do with your comment about your friend's gf's arse. Dunno, like maybe you thought it a perfect chance to kinda speak up to get some kind of attention. Well, as long as you dont make it a habit of making these comments about her, esp to your other friend (the immature one), cuz it will most likely get back to her. Then you'll -really- seem like an asshole. If he starts ranking on her, you could try defending her and let him know what a nice person she is. And the fact that its tearing you apart shows you have a conscience and truly regret saying it, so there's hope for you yet. *grin*

By Stilgar on Monday, May 25, 1998 - 07:41 pm:
    BTW, they broke up.

By CarrieAnn on Tuesday, May 26, 1998 - 04:52 pm:
    Is this a recent update or did they breakup right after the fact? Heh. So I guess this means you can call her a 'fatass' again without remorse? *grin*

By Wisper on Tuesday, May 26, 1998 - 08:44 pm:
    did she hear you? or are you just upset that you said it anyway?

By Stilgar on Thursday, June 18, 1998 - 03:13 pm:
    Well, I really don't give a flying fuck about who's going out with whom, so I got the news, say, two, three months after it happened. And no, she did not hear me. I think . . . .

By CarrieAnn on Friday, June 19, 1998 - 06:55 am:
    Woo, someone's a lil touchy, eh? See if I ever show interest in what you have to say again! Hrmph! *grin*

By Skottey on Tuesday, June 23, 1998 - 11:23 am:
    Stilgar, what does it matter as long as she didn't hear you?

By CarrieAnn on Wednesday, June 24, 1998 - 10:06 am:
    I don't think that was the point. It sounded like it was kinda bugging him that he would say that kind of thing. Not because of HER necessarily, but because he'd always viewed himself as a shy/kind person. So maybe his comment shocked himself? Just guessing though. But anyway.........

This post just made me crave some french fries. *drives to McDonald's....*

By Stilgar on Monday, July 13, 1998 - 10:32 pm:
    By the way, the guy and I do not play guitar anymore.

By -oDDBALL oDD- on Tuesday, July 14, 1998 - 03:34 pm:
    Stilgar...
    you are too hard on yourself.

You made an observation that the girl has a big ass.

Is it the truth? Did you rub her face in it?

People are soooo sensitive about their dreary little causes.

It is sort of sad.

By CarrieAnn on Wednesday, July 15, 1998 - 12:51 am:
    Naw, I just think he has a conscience *shrug* I don't think that's really being 'too hard on yourself' If he simply said "You know, 'Laura' has a rather large butt." that would be one thing, but when his immature friends throwin food, pegs the girl in the butt with it and he retorts with "How could you miss it?" (implying its HUGE) I dunno, I find that a lil different. Although yeah, I do kinda agree with what you're saying. I mean, if he'd like gone up to her face and tormented her about it, I'd say he had issues he needed to deal with. And what exactly do you mean by "dreary little causes"?

Stilgar: What kind of music do you play?

By Stilgar on Thursday, August 13, 1998 - 09:51 pm:
    Punk.

By Stilgar on Thursday, August 13, 1998 - 09:54 pm:
    And jazz, and bluegrass, and metal, and blues, and grunge, and experimental, and folk.

By John Zeppy on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 02:45 am:

I love big asses. They are the coolest.

I know it's been a while, Stilgar, but I was wondering (if you chance upon this message board again and read my message) do you like big asses?

I have found them to be particularly enjoyable...sexually and otherwise. There is nothing finer than getting behind your big assed woman and fucking her long and hard (especially if she has small waist that you can put your hands around whilts doing it...you get a lot better stroke control that way, for maximum pleasure for both you and you woman).

I tend to like shorter women when it comes to sex as well...short women with, naturally, big asses.

But don't get me wrong...wide hips are good for so much more than sex...

What I'm trying to say is don't get all weird and take your frustrations out on a big assed woman or any woman for that matter. Maybe you should get to the root of the problem...was it really her fault that you lashed out...or maybe it had something to do with your friend that was going out with her at the time...or maybe you needed to do/say something childish to fit in with your other friend (the fry flinger)...

I don't know the specifics because you really haven't given any...but what I'm trying to say is, don't let this get in the way of your actualization as a big ass lover.

By J on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 12:18 pm:

I don't know but I've been told,a big ass woman ain't got no soul.

By CVNH on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 02:29 pm:

CAN I FUCK YOU

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact