we did naughty things to the Retards

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: we did naughty things to the Retards
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Skottey on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 12:01 pm:
    When I was a child, 15 to be exact, I was in trouble for breaking into an old trainstation in Michigan. Part of my punishment was to work at the Special Olympics at the High School. They were bussed in from all over the state and they had a basketball tournament in the gym. The highest score I remember was 19-2 and all the games were normal length. Anyway, I was put to work in the kitchen with a bunch of other delinquents. We were assigned to make sandwiches for the mentally challenged to take on the bus with them for there long trip home. All of the workers, including myself did nasty shit to the sandwiches. Some of the others were spitting in the food while others picked up hairballs of the floor. I felt really good at the time, thinking I was getting back at society somehow for catching me for breaking the law. The days and months to follow I felt like shit and begged for forgiveness. I know it was a really shitty thing to do but I did it. That is by far the cruelist thing I have ever done.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 03:23 pm:
    Good GOD. Skottey, my opinion of you is dropping rapidly. What a pice of shit! The only redeeming thing is that you realize what a fucking moron you were!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 03:36 pm:
    You know what Skottey? I'm so fucking mad at you I could spit! What an ignoramous!

By Skottey on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 04:11 pm:
    Listen PJ, I said I was sorry, why do you think I posted openly. At least I have the balls to admit to something I did as a child, the worst thing I have ever done. I think we have all done shitty things in the past and I certainly think some people have done worse things than that. If I thought what I was envolved in was normal or cool I would not have posted. The question was asked and the question was answered, so don't go givin' me attitude, Bitch!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 04:48 pm:
    OH!!! So now you wanna be a bitch??? What fucking offended me the most, SKOTTEY, is your use of the word "retards."

By Antigone on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 05:36 pm:
    Jeez, PajamaBoy... This is a confessional, not a whipping. Obviously Skottey has hit a nerve with you. Breath a bit, dude.

By Skottey on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 05:39 pm:
    Sorry Jim you don't like my choice of words. If you notice I only used that word in the header. In the story I refered to them as mentally challenged. I don't understand why you have such a hard time excepting this, I said I was sorry. We can go on posting hatered to each other forever, I suggest we forget about it. You don't like what I did, I don't like what I did. I am not here to justify it. There is nothing to justify, it was fucking wrong!!!
    Anyway, you could be a man and open up and tell us the cruelest thing you ever did......
    The main reason I posted in the first place is because I am just sick of reading some of these boards, for example, in the "what are you afraid of" there are a bunch of serious fears, like death. Stuck right in the middle is some stupid teenage girl complaining about losing her friends after high school, boo-fucking-hoo.

By Dani on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 05:42 pm:
    Cat fight?? Lemme go sharpen my claws...

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 05:58 pm:
    Antigone: yes he has. A dear friend has a sister who is mentally retarded. I do not take kindly to such things.

Skottey: Even "just" your use of "retards" in the header is one too many. However, I will shake hands and offer the olive branch. Just please in the future even if describing some horrific thing you did, refrain from using a derogatory term. Ok?

Dani: Hissssssssssssssssssssssss! LMAO!

By Skottey on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 06:10 pm:
    I will shake your hand but I think I will leave your olive branch alone since I am not quite sure what that means. Anyway I will refrain from using derogatory words such as....... well, I better not.

By Skottey on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 06:10 pm:
    I will shake your hand but I think I will leave your olive branch alone since I am not quite sure what that means. Anyway I will refrain from using derogatory words such as....... well, I better not say it,had I?

By Skottey on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 06:12 pm:
    OOPS, didn't mean to post that twice, go with the second one.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 06:42 pm:
    Skottey... an olive branch is an ancient symbol of peace. Nothing dirty or suggestive.

By Dani on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 06:49 pm:
    HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I see your olive branch Jimbabe??? HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

By Skottey on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 07:32 pm:
    Oh yes, you mean like the Dove with the branch in his mouth, representing peace. Ok I will take your olive branch, just don't offer me your twig and berries.....HAHA
    Peace

By CarrieAnn on Wednesday, June 24, 1998 - 10:41 am:
    'Oh behave, baby yeah!' *giggle* I loved that movie.

Well, I could easily blow this up as well and say mean and nasty things towards Skottey after his reply to my post and because of this one.... but alas, I shall refrain. :) Not worth it and I can see it from his side as well.

I volunteer for Special Olympics every year and have found nothing more rewarding than seeing the faces of the atheletes light up when they complete a task we would think was simple, win a race, or even just finish an event they didn't think they would ever be able to do. I think it's sad how we have to take something like that and use it as a "punishment" for something. It shows you how little desire and enthusiasm there is to get people to volunteer. I guess it's just hard for me to imagine people not wanting to at least help in some way, with a 'project' or 'cause' of one sort or another. And this business with "I'm too busy" or "I can't do anything" doesn't cut it for me. You can spend your whole life making excuses while the rest of the world passes you by. Even if you just did something ONE time, it would help make a difference. That's just one less thing that didn't get accomplished. And most times, once you've helped once, you realize how simple and rewarding it is and decide you can give a little more each time. I've found this to be true, anyway.

*steps off her soap box....*

Sorry, I'm back. :) Oh and for the comment about the variety of posts in the 'What are you afraid Of ' ...

Skottey says:
    ...>>'there are a bunch of serious fears, like death. Stuck right in the middle is some stupid teenage girl complaining about losing her friends after high school, boo-fucking-hoo.'

And there's something wrong with that? I don't recall the subject being "What are you afraid of? Make sure it's something deep and meaningful that everyone finds important" Thought it just meant what YOU; the author of the post felt. *shrug* I find it almost refreshing that this is her only fear at the time.

By Skottey on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 03:39 pm:
    Carrie Ann, how refreshing will you find it when this young girl moves out on her own into her own place and gets a job making minimum wage, suffering to make ends meet. In her mind she thinks, "gosh, I wish somebody would have told me the hardships of life" or "gosh, I guess Susie and Tammy and Beth were really not that important after all"

By CarrieAnn on Monday, July 13, 1998 - 05:48 am:
    There is a difference between "-telling- someone the hardships of life" and flat out slamming them for their comments on a free for all msg board and somehow making what they say/feel somehow less important. We all have different priorities and views. I don't know, guess it's just the WAY you chose to comment on her post that got me. And just because she says that this is a worry she has, does that automatically mean that she's completely ignorant or sheltered? I don't think so. She will learn, just like we all have to the way life goes. But for now, I still say that its pretty 'refreshing' that this is the only fear (that we know of) that she has. 'That which does not kill me, can only make me stronger.' You learn from life, just the way it goes. Sure, it's nice to inform someone and let them know how things CAN be, but I'd rather not pollute their seemingly serene idea of things with fear and worry. Cuz who's to say it's like that for everyone, just cuz it was for you?

*Wanders off to bed in a daze....... 2 more days of packing ahead of me. Must... contain... excitement....*

By -oDDBALL oDD- on Thursday, August 13, 1998 - 10:46 pm:
    all of this turmoil over words.

we tend to forget our humanity and fallibility when the slightest appearance of non-PC speach rears its head.

Retard is an offensive word.

So-fucking-what?

Shall we kill someone?

We are all retards.

By Starchy on Friday, August 14, 1998 - 11:21 am:
    kill all the white people
    then we'll be free

By Notachance on Tuesday, December 1, 1998 - 12:40 pm:

I am sofa king. We Todd it.

By Me.......... on Tuesday, December 1, 1998 - 12:49 pm:

I am the gizzard king..........I can fry anything.........

By WHITE EMPLOYEED MAN on Saturday, January 2, 1999 - 03:16 am:

KILL STARCHY, THE BIGGEST RETARD OF THE ALL!!
    HERE'S $20.00, SWIM BACK TO AFRICA.
    FUCK HEAD.

By Japalano on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 09:22 am:

yeah, im white and i live in africa. and i
    agree. kill the fucking white people. they
    fucking suck! :)

By Peter Steele on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 09:40 am:

Kill all the white people
    Then we'll be free

By moonit on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 03:53 pm:

Did you know New Zealand gets a trillion billion enquiries a day from African people who want to emigrate here?

By Dougie on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 03:54 pm:

Yes, I knew that.

By moonit on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 04:04 pm:

How did you know?

By Dougie on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 04:07 pm:

Carl Sagan told me.

By Isolde on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 04:11 pm:

Ummm..Moonit...why?

By moonit on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 10:23 pm:

Because they pay no fees to get in to our country. I think.

and because new zealand is clean, green and beautiful.

our kids dont bring guns to school.

we dont have big racial issues. At least not too big anyway.

Who is Carl Sagan?

By moonit on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 10:25 pm:

beause a murder in our country makes national headlines.

because we dont have to travel far to reach mountains or sea.

because we have the best of british and american comedy on our tv.

By Isolde on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 10:43 pm:

Carl Saagen is one of those astronaut people, except he's not an astronaut. He's more of an astrophyscist. Right? I am thinking of the Carl Saagen I think I'm thinking of? Well, he was, rather. You know those astronomer people? That's what he was.

By J on Tuesday, May 16, 2000 - 01:50 am:

I think he.s dead,but his mind might still be wondering around.

By Dougie on Tuesday, May 16, 2000 - 08:40 am:

Looking back at the beginning of this thread, Jim, you were right to break this guy's shoes. The word "Retard" in the header is very offensive.

By patrick on Tuesday, May 16, 2000 - 12:37 pm:

his head sits on my dresser, in an enlarged mason jar, in a blue liquid that keeps my combs fresh

and you thought satan's severed head was something to talk about.

By Dougie on Tuesday, May 16, 2000 - 02:44 pm:

mmm...pickled heads...and b e e r . . .

By SWF on Friday, August 11, 2000 - 02:36 am:

You'll never be free you fucking retards! White will rule the world and reintroduce slavery and make your bitch asses work in our feildS!! all of ya! n e who. retards suck! spit in all their food!!!!!!

words of the wise

By Sir on Friday, April 5, 2002 - 04:08 am:

Well said SWF. I enjoy any remarks which are not PC. Please people do not forget all nations are founded and based on force. The natives here in Canada (west coast) are always going on about how they are "victims" yet when I did some research I found that it was common for each tribe to raid and enslave the other. So when the "white" tribe came and raided all of their land it was nothing new qualitively only quantitively. The mighty rule while the weak complain. If you are offended by words you may want to reconsider your logic... the most offensive term for a white person I have been able to find is "honky" which does no offend me at all. Don't try to stop everyone from saying "retard" (you facist). You have a friend of a friend who is a retard, so what? If you have a stupid friend would you be offended by the word "stupid"? Retard is mentally retarded shortened. Mentally retarded is a correct term found in many medical papers. The fact that I am white, male and upper class means that I am secure and that no word can make me "feel" bad or "offend" me... so keeping in the spirit of things: My top 10 politically incorrect terms: Nigs (blacks), chinks (chinese), gooks (vietnamese), spicks (mexicans), cunts (women), fudge packers (male homosexuals), carpet munchers (female homosexuals), sand monkies (arabs), chugs (Canadian native americans)and Sir (white upper class males).

By eri on Friday, April 5, 2002 - 09:35 am:

Although I am not a fan of P.C. terms, I also try to consider the feelings of those I care about. It is called being considerate. A friend of mine had a child born with uncountable genetic disorders. I would never dream of calling him a retard, metally retarded or not. That would be rude. As far as "fudge packers" or "carpet munchers" goes, it isn't any of my business so why would I say something crass to offend them?

Using crass insulting words to people who are different than you are only shows weakness of mind, rudeness and lack of wit.

On another topic, here is a bad joke.

A young boy wakes up on his farm and goes into the kitchen. He askes his mother for breakfast. She askes if he does his chores. He asks if he can eat first. She says no, he has to clean the chicken coop, milk the cow and feed the pigs first. He goes out to the chicken coop and begrudgingly cleans it. On his way out he kicks a chicken. He goes and milks the cow. On his way out he kicks it. He goes and feeds the pigs. On the way out he kicks one. When he goes inside his mother hands him a plate of spinach. He asked why he didn't get eggs and bacon and milk. She told him that she saw him and since he kicked the chicken he didn't get eggs, since he kicked the cow he didn't get milk and since he kicked the pig he didn't get bacon. Just then the dad walked in and kicked the cat. The little boy looked up at his mom and said will you tell him or should I?

By So Sorry on Wednesday, March 3, 2004 - 01:47 am:

The cruelest thing i ever did was nearly choked the cat to death when i was in Dallas,Tx. but iam truly so sorry,I don't know what gotten in my brain.Maybe the weather is too hot for me.Again, I am so sorry....

By J on Wednesday, March 3, 2004 - 02:52 am:

By Rawrr on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 - 10:17 pm:

"Jim aka PajamaBoy". Grow up already.
    There are many people in this world that does mean things to others. On this swedish site, bikt.se (bikt = confession) there are people that do that everyday. They usually work at McDonald or something like that. They spit on the bread, smear snot on the burgers and whatnot.

By Anitgone on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 - 10:25 pm:

You're about six years late...

By Antigone on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 - 10:27 pm:

Oh, right.

Rawrr, you're not psychotic, are you?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact