i cut my sisters throat with a stainless steal knife

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: i cut my sisters throat with a stainless steal knife
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Fuckster on Sunday, October 18, 1998 - 08:35 pm:

me and my friends were out one night without our boyfriends, so my sister decides to stay home cause no guys were going.Anywayz we were all having a good time without our boyfriends and going crazy at HEAT nightclub, we were all pissed off our faces eccept my friend Lucy who had to drive. My friend Poppy felt so sick that we decided to go back home(mind you it was around 3AM)so my friends dropt me and my friend Diana off at home,luckily i had the keys to the house so i can get in cause my parents weren't home and i wasn't expecting my sister to be home. Anywayz my friend Diana went up stairs to have a shower and needed to go into my sisters bedroom to get some clothes so i followed her to tell her where the clothes are put, as she opened the door i see my boyfriend and my sister FUCKING EACH OTHER AS IF THERE WERE NO TOMORROW i got so pissed off that i ran down stairs and grabbed any knife and ran back up, pushed him out of the way, pulled her head down and cut her throat my friend Diana and my X-boyfriend were standing there in shock Carlo(myX)took his clothes and ran out. i don't regret any thing i did.

By Asia on Monday, October 19, 1998 - 08:33 am:

well, allright.

By Agatha on Monday, October 19, 1998 - 12:56 pm:

oh, my.

By Antigone on Monday, October 19, 1998 - 05:04 pm:

So, they let inmates have internet access where you are? How progressive.

By Sheila on Monday, October 19, 1998 - 06:38 pm:

If the sister is the devil, that would make it Satan's Severed Head.

If SSH had internet access, all our questions would be answered.

By Dani on Monday, October 19, 1998 - 10:15 pm:

Are you like....Psycho's offspring?

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 20, 1998 - 07:45 pm:

My goodness! It's like Satan's severed head turned into a tasty condiment: It's spreading!

By Sheila on Tuesday, October 20, 1998 - 08:58 pm:

it's spreadable.

should it be stainless steel knife, or steak knife, instead of steal knife. or was it a stolen knife?

By Quidam on Tuesday, October 20, 1998 - 09:13 pm:

That's interesting because I called Brach's the other day to ask them what sort of ingredients were in thier Mellowcreme Candy Pumpkins.

Yep.

You guessd it.

Satan's Severed Head.

By PAT on Tuesday, October 20, 1998 - 09:15 pm:

i'd cut my whole sisters body if she screwed my boyfriend!!!!!!i think your sister deserves every shit thing that happends in her life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Dave on Tuesday, October 20, 1998 - 11:33 pm:

I don't have any sisters. Do step-sisters count? I think, however, Fuckster should have just told her mom. That's what my step-sisters always did when I was bad. Y'know what? I bet Fuckster just made all that throat-cutting stuff up, anyways. Grow up, Fuckster. Eh?

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 21, 1998 - 01:17 am:

I'd steak my steel that it was stolen, Sheila.

Have you ever had Sam's spreadable horseradish? Yummy! It's sure super hardy!

By Sheila on Wednesday, October 21, 1998 - 12:58 pm:

Perhaps it was a sharpened stake and not a stolen steel steak knife that severed Satan's head.

By Big Bad John on Thursday, October 22, 1998 - 05:18 am:

No more deep throating for her!

By J on Tuesday, May 25, 1999 - 01:24 pm:

You should have cut off your boyfriends penis.

By Gee on Thursday, May 27, 1999 - 05:08 am:

<sigh> Shouldn't we all?

By Nate on Thursday, May 27, 1999 - 12:47 pm:

HEY.

By Swine on Thursday, May 27, 1999 - 01:15 pm:

one of my ex's used to joke about that all the time.

i never found it very funny.

not at all.

By Nate on Thursday, May 27, 1999 - 01:19 pm:

it's not funny.

it's kind of hysterical, though.

By Jglkj on Wednesday, November 5, 2003 - 04:25 pm:

fjklk'l]
    ';
    '

By The Unknown Psychopath on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 02:21 pm:

Does your sister have nice tits?... you ugly scag.

By Guess on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 07:06 pm:

Tune in to the next episode of the Jerry Springer Show.

Thank god I just editted this.

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 07:17 pm:

Which one

8/25/2004 "Penniless Prostitutes!"

or

8/26/2004 "Why'd You Leave Me?"

?

By None on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 12:17 pm:

your such a fuking bitch you dont just cut ur sisters kneck because she fucked your boyfriend you whore

By Bear987 on Thursday, January 6, 2005 - 03:55 am:

DAMN FUCKING SHIT FUCK ! ! !

By Wickedly Insane on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 10:51 pm:

Come be my girl friend now least you aint gotta worry bout yer sister, we'll chop necks together like real juggalos

By Puma on Monday, May 1, 2006 - 02:36 am:

you are fucked up biatchhhh

By AmericanPsycko on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 - 04:44 pm:

there you go, problem solved.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact