I farted in a car-pool and blamed it on Bob.

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: I farted in a car-pool and blamed it on Bob.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Brent on Saturday, December 5, 1998 - 01:47 am:

Yes it's true every last word.
    It took place on a Sunday morning. I was 16 years old and already the Clergy were talking about me becoming a Father someday (Not in the get down, make love and have a kid kind of way) I had just finished a box of rasin bran before the church car-pool pulled up to my house to pick Grandma and me up.
    Grandma was 123 years old no not really she just smelled like it. She was 76 or somthing and she was kind of def so you had to yell into her good ear. Anyway Grandma and I got into the Volvo and Father Bob drove. We stoped to pick up Crissy who was in the same homeroom as me.
    She was kind of cute and sat in the back with Grandma. I remember it was cold outside because Crissy's sweater was really perkey if you catch my drift. Grandma was sayin' "Turn the heat up!"
    Damn that Volvo had a killer heater cause it must have been 98F in that car but it was never warm enough for Grandma. Sure the temperature may have went down to 90F when we opened the door to let Crissy in but Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick Grandma didn't have to say "Turn the God damn heat up!" It caused a funny silence in the car to hear an old lady swear like a logger in the company of Father Bob. My stomach got all tite and queezy. We were about 2 miles from the church when I couldn't hold it in any longer. It was like earth shattering loud...Oh my god I thought what have I done? first Grandma cussing now this. I had to save face in front of Crissy so I exclamed "Geezus! Father Bob crack a windo if you are gunna cut-the cheese!" I don't think Grandma heard it but she sure did roll down her window fast, in spite of the cold outside. We were all gasping for fresh air by the time we reached the church.
    I'm may go to hell for telling the church about how Father Bob made a pungent green loud cloud on the way to church that morning but at least Crissy thought I was cool.

By Mr.Pisces on Friday, August 11, 2000 - 03:22 am:

pungent green cloud of gas, car heater, flame, exsplosion... i think your leaving out a piece of the story my friend.

next time you should try trapping it in a jar, and selling it over the internet.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact