Cruelest thing I did.

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: Cruelest thing I did.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Twisted Soul on Wednesday, February 17, 1999 - 03:45 pm:

Ok, I guess i should start from the very beginning. It was a few weeks before fall semester of '97 start. I logged on to the chatroom that frequent visit. There i met this girl called "sweets". she had trouble about how the chatroom works. being the nice guy that i was. i offered to
    explain how things work and she caught on. so we chatted and then it was time to go. anyway, i came back online the next day and sure enough she came back on too. and we chatted for about 3 weeks every single day. and our friendship sorta blossomed into something else. then i lost my computer.

A month later, my computer was fixed again. so i came back to that same chat and i saw her. i told her how i missed her and that i had no way of getting a hold of her. i had ask her her if she still feel the same way about me since ive been gone. she said yes but she had gotten closer w/ someone else online. i said thats ok. a few days went by and i finnaly confessed to her that i still have feelings for her(which i did)in the email. and she wrote back that she was hoping i would say that becaouse she feels the same way.

so were back into our little relationship. we chatted every nite. talked on the phone for hours.
    we had our share of cybersex and phonesex throughout our relationship. we never met in person. only exchanged pictures. but we did had plans to meet. Im from indiana and shes from minnesota.

Anyway, everything was good and so healthy. I really thought she was the one. I mean not that there are not any women here. i do date here and stuff. but for some unexplained reason im so deeply in love with this woman. and she said she is the same way with me. but after like 6 or 8 months. things started to change. she became so distant. she saids she was confused. she started hiding from me. and saying she feels very tired after an hour of talking to me. sometimes our convo wont even last for an hour. it was really pissing me off. then she said that she is confused. and that maybe we should just be friends cuz we are so far from each other. she said that we should be ffriends and take things slow and let it grow. i said ok.

somewhere around oct of 98. i asked her why she still so distant to me and feel so bored. i asked her if shes started seeing someone from her town.
    then she finnaly says that she had started seeing someone else. not from her town. but on the computer. and silly as it may sound, something inside me began to hurt. i think up to now im still hurt. call me hopeless romantic.

anyway, to the cruel part that i did. see, ive known this girl online for a long time. so i know her weaknesses. I started to make up this letter about her net lover. sure enough she fell for it.
    the letter was made to look like it came from her net lover's email addy. the letter was very sick.
    and she felt awfull about it. she cried about it for several day and hated her life. At this point, i was feeling really guilty about it. cuz she had thoughts of suicide.

I oofered her my shoulder to cry on and she felt so close to me again. that lasted only for a few days becaouse i confessed to it accidentally. now, she hates the hell outta me.

ive called her house and work a few times but she claims that was her aunt. and about 2 days ago i made a death threat on her.

today, she called and said that she had the police involved about me stalking her. she claims that she gave the cops my pictures and the love letters that ive wrote her from when we were still together.

she sounded really scared on the phone. i think she too my joke threat seriously.

well thats my cruelty that im not proud about..

By Cyst on Wednesday, February 17, 1999 - 04:31 pm:

how did you "accidentally confess" what you did?

what is your native language?

By Agatha on Thursday, February 18, 1999 - 01:41 am:

where to begin...

By Gee on Thursday, February 18, 1999 - 03:18 am:

A "joke threat"? Are you for real?

By Semillama on Thursday, February 18, 1999 - 12:59 pm:

Sounds like his lesson will be an expensive and time-consuming one, involving squid people in high priced suits and stern-faced people in big black robes. . .

By Dani on Friday, February 19, 1999 - 06:40 am:

OK Hello? Dude....You seem to realize that you are seriously out of control. Perhaps you should go seek consuling right after you write her a SHORT apology note for the very LAST time. Give it up....Attempt to redeem yourself before we all see you on America's most wanted...

By Optimistic Gee on Friday, February 19, 1999 - 04:26 pm:

On a brighter note, if he Does end up on America's Most Wanted, we can all say "we knew him when..."

By Pessimistic Danielle aka Dani on Saturday, February 20, 1999 - 01:34 am:

OH forget it...nobody watches that show anymore anyway....

By Dani on Tuesday, February 23, 1999 - 10:13 am:

Ummmmm....I was just getting ready to say that I DID NOT post that message but I now see that someone else is using the name Dani. Which is probably not a good idea since I've been posting weird and stupid shit to Sorabji.com for the last year and a half or so using the name Dani.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, February 25, 1999 - 03:04 pm:

Original Danipoo... Dani#2, aka Daniella, has stated in another thread that she will avoid using the name "Dani" since it's already being used. Don't bite her pretty little head off just yet.

:-)

This has been a paid pubic announcement from Jim aka PajamaBoy. Thanks to Frito Lay and Kaliber Non-Alcoholic Beer for their overwhelming assistance!

Oh, did I say pubic?

By 8 Year Old Gee on Thursday, February 25, 1999 - 07:00 pm:

teehee! [blushtwitterpointgiggle] You said a naughty word...

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, February 27, 1999 - 02:36 pm:

heh

By Me........ on Saturday, February 27, 1999 - 05:22 pm:

hi PJ-Boy, just passing through !!!

By PajamaBoy on Sunday, February 28, 1999 - 01:19 pm:

Me...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where da fuck you been?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact