I put his phone# on the bathroom wal at a gay bar

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: I put his phone# on the bathroom wal at a gay bar
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J. on Monday, April 19, 1999 - 01:26 pm:

This jackass I used to go out with got mad when I tried to break up with him over his cocain habit,I would never have hooked up with him in the first place,if I,d known he was on that crap.Anyway the last night I went out with him,he was really crazy.I just wanted to get away,but he took me to his house and wouldn,t take me home.He wanted to have sex with me,I didn,t.He got mad and started trying to pull my clothes off.He ripped my blouse and unfortunately did have his way with me.Then he told me to get dressed he would take me home now.I went upstairs to use his bathroom,turned on the water,opened his bathroom cabinet and got his toothbrush and cleaned his toilet with it.The next day,I went to a bar that I knew was a gaybar walked right in the men,s room and with a permenent marker I wrote the creep,s phone#,his name Tom,and said he was very oral,liked being on the bottom and really liked water sports.I know he had his # changed after two weeks.But even though he was stronger than me,I,m smarter than him ,I got his new number and even though he has caller I.D,If you use a phone card ,you come in as unkown name unknown number.I still jerk him around sometimes when I, bored.He,s a pure asshole

By Tom on Monday, April 19, 1999 - 02:47 pm:

You did what to my toothbrush? You bitch!

By Edgy Girl on Monday, April 19, 1999 - 05:24 pm:

He asked me for a " simple kiss " - and nothing else. I was very naive. I offered myself - trough my flowering mouth he introduced me to French Kiss in such a hurried way that I bit his tongue with my Spanish temper ( by the way I was born in Malaga). While he howled unprintables niceties I said, in my best prom-kind-of way: " I am vegetarian...", and spat some of his predatorily-fleshy charm away...How cruel! Edgy Girl

By Tom on Tuesday, April 20, 1999 - 08:54 am:

I should have kissed you after I brushed my teeth.

By J on Tuesday, April 20, 1999 - 12:05 pm:

Tom,I was hoping you were already dead from hepititus,is your penis still real tiny?Is that why you drive such a big truck?I would have never kissed you after that,besides you always smelled like garlic and pizza sauce.I want you to know I have slandered your name all over the intenet and that is why you probably had to move,you can run,but you can,t hide you bastard!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, April 20, 1999 - 01:04 pm:

Pizza again. Hmmmmm.

By Tom on Tuesday, April 20, 1999 - 01:40 pm:

You always said you liked my penis, what's this sudden change of heart. Did you really think I used that toothbrush again? I switched it with the one in your luggage.

By J on Tuesday, April 20, 1999 - 02:51 pm:

I never said I liked your minute penis,and I never had any luggage anywhere near you.You must have me mistaken for your ex-wife,now I know why she left you.

By Tom on Tuesday, April 20, 1999 - 04:24 pm:

She didn't leave me, I left her, with a little help from you. Remember when you said you didn't care if I was married? You said you still wanted my touch, you asked me to leave her that winter.

By Gee on Wednesday, April 21, 1999 - 04:48 am:

uhmm....Hey, J, that's rape.

By J on Wednesday, April 21, 1999 - 01:42 pm:

I thought so,but since I had had sex with him previously,before I realized that he was a worthless lieing bastard I didn,t think I,d have a case.

By Tom on Wednesday, April 21, 1999 - 02:40 pm:

Rape?

She raped me!

By Markus on Wednesday, April 21, 1999 - 05:46 pm:

"Unprintable niceties". I like it.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, April 22, 1999 - 10:36 am:

Not to promote violence or anything, but I'm ready for a good plundering.

Any volunteers?

By J on Thursday, April 22, 1999 - 11:01 am:

Tom,you must be coming down from one of your 4 day toots,as you are delusional.Your ex-wife was already long gone and shacking up with a better man than you.It really bothered you that you didn,t get more money out of her,even though she set you up with your own business Perrones Pizza that you ran to the ground while you were busy putting all the profits up your nose while you worked her like a dog.I only wish I knew about that before,instead of after.Your just a dog,that would screw the crack of dawn,if you could get up that early. Your the one that told me I made you feel like a man again.I hope you realized after I dumped you,that you are not.your the one that keeps driving by my house and putting people up to calling me to see if I,ll say something about you,it must be a real blow to your ego(wich is way begger than your undeveloped penis)that I didn,t.Oh is your skin getting kind of yellow?

By AGATHA on Thursday, April 22, 1999 - 09:58 pm:

WILL YOU GUYS STOP, ALREADY? JEEEEZ.

By Tom on Friday, April 23, 1999 - 12:23 pm:

AGATHA, What do you look like?

By Nate on Friday, April 23, 1999 - 05:13 pm:

i was just trying to sort this out.

It is fairly obvious to me that Tom is not TOM Tom, but rather a Tom imposter. However, does J realize this? Has this been a contrived situation, or does J actually believe that Tom is Tom? Or are the postings by J after the inital one even really J? Is this whole thing contrived?

Is this whole site a sham? Why am I here?

By Pom pom on Friday, April 23, 1999 - 05:59 pm:

fuck you, you sham

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, April 23, 1999 - 07:14 pm:

I am a valance.

By Agatha on Friday, April 23, 1999 - 09:23 pm:

i am venetian blinds.

By R.C. on Saturday, April 24, 1999 - 03:37 am:

i am the walrus... Koo-Koo-a-choo to all of you!

By J on Monday, April 26, 1999 - 12:30 pm:

Even though I was a fool for hooking up with a creep like Tom Moore,I,m not a compleat moron and I realize that the tom posting on this board is an imposter(with a sense of humor).So I just keep spreading the word about what a creep Tom Moore from Chandler Arizona is.He is probably at the baseline sports pub in Tempe Arizona trying to act like something that he,s not.

By Nate on Monday, April 26, 1999 - 01:09 pm:

J, I must say I'm terribly interested in you. Can you tell me a bit about yourself? your history?

How did you meet Tom Moore? How did your parents treat you?

By Xena on Monday, April 26, 1999 - 03:42 pm:

I really like the idea of spreading actual names et al of sleazebags on the internet. I went to a party lately and all these girls were saying how this minor local rock star boy was really hot and I stopped conversation by telling them that he nearly date raped me a few years back. It was the one time I let things get out of control. Very scary. Let's just say there will be no more pussy from that group a' comin' his way.

By Margret on Monday, April 26, 1999 - 05:12 pm:

It wasn't Sam Holden from Baltimore, was it, that drumming asshole shithead?

By J on Tuesday, April 27, 1999 - 11:13 am:

I met Tom at the baseline pub in Tempe Arizona,I was friends with the owner and the bartender Gloria and would stop in after work to just have a few beers and gossip with Gloria.I guess Tom was always there and he was friends with Howard and Gloria too.Any way one night I was leaving,and already in the parking lot he came out and asked me if he could talk to me a minute and got right in the passenger seat.I had seen him with Howard,knew they were friends,so I thought he was safe and anyway he was already in my car.He asked me if I knew who he was and I said no,should I?He then said Perones,Perones Pizza.Like that would mean something to me wich it didn,t.So I told him to get the hell out of my car and I pushed him out and drove off.He must have been embaressed because that was in Febuary,and even though he still went to the bar he never tried to speak to me again until June.I wish I would have just ignored him,but I was going the worst time in my life,and he was the only person that looked more miserable than me. So I listened to him and even worse,believed him.

By J on Saturday, July 24, 1999 - 10:11 pm:

Oh kids,next to wearing sunblock,the best advise I can give you is, if your going to shit,don,t do it in your back-yard!!I think I mentioned in this thread that Tom sometimes parks across the street from me and just sits in his truck.About 3 weeks ago,he did it and my husband came home from work,and saw him.He flipped out on me and the funny thing is the only window that I can see out to the front street is my sons room and he was home all day smoking pot and playing video games with Matt-Dog(alone in the world,he,s a little cat-dog),I never even looked out the window all day.7/2/1996 is when I didn,t come home for two days,he gets touchy this time of year.This last Thursday,around 5:30 P.M.,My S/O,my grandson,and I went to Wal-Mart to get some toys,and chemicals.My S/O,and spawn of spawn,were already way ahead of me,guess whose truck stopped to let them cross the parking lot,to the front of the store?Yea,it was Tom,at first I didn,t notice him(I was digging in my purse)but when I saw him,I just hustled my ass as fast as I could across the parking lot,looking straight ahead.But here,s what made it a total nightmare,as I was walking across his path,he honked,I looked at him,he was giving me a dirty look,then he started waving at my husband,and he saw him,SHIT,MY QUEER NERVES!!!What,if anything,does anybody think of this.Why did he wave to my husband?

By Lawanda on Sunday, July 25, 1999 - 12:35 am:

Whoa! The guy that raped you is also stalking you? Did you have an affair or did you get married after this time period?

Totally messed up. He waved at your husband because he knew it would get to you. Jab. Jab. Put it in a little deeper. Stop. Call the sheriff if this guy parks across the street again. Are there anti-stalking laws where you live?

The best anti-stalking device is death.

By J on Sunday, July 25, 1999 - 01:57 am:

I did call the police,a long time ago,there are anti-stalking laws,but he hasn,t come on my property,or verbally (too tanked to even try to spell)threatened me,they say it,s a public street,at least they have a record that I called.I was married,but seperated when I met him.I fucked up,your right Lawanda,the bastard just wanted to rub it in,and I do hope he dies.He is evil,and should be destroyed.

By Lucy Phurre on Monday, July 26, 1999 - 11:33 pm:

Report the rape. (& RE your earlier comment: If you said no, it's rape, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.)
    My advice, and this is one of those very rare circumstances under which I will advocate going to the cops: Get the fucker arrested.

Let him spend a few years bent over in a jail cell. (The brutality of our criminal justice system does serve some purpose.)

Shit, he'll probably get popped for the coke too...and as much as I think that the illegality of drugs is wrong, in this case it counterbalances the fact that rape laws are too weak. There is no punishment severe enough for that.

If that doesn't work, well...while I can't actually advocate murder..., my gut response is that assholes like that do not deserve to live.

By J on Tuesday, July 27, 1999 - 01:00 pm:

I think I will try to get the assholes license #,and take it from there.I have been seething all this weekend.I had been hoping he,d O.D.,again,but not yet,or there are alot of people that don,t like him,I don,t think he has any idea the scope of it,maybe somebody will take the bastard out.

By Waffleboy on Tuesday, July 27, 1999 - 01:11 pm:

make an annonymous call to the cops that there is a dealing going on at his house. Send all gay nudie mag subscriptions to his house. Call every fucking chruch organization and tell then you have friend who needs help.

by the way, you have grandkids??? wow! I assumed you were in your tewnties and I guess it's iompossible to have grand kids in your late 20's .

By J on Tuesday, July 27, 1999 - 01:44 pm:

No,I married my 1st time at 18,had Amee at 19,she had my grandson 2 weeks after she turned 20.My friend who is a year older than me,had her first child 4 months after I was a granny,it,s wierd. I know I drink and get stoned,and eat the worst crap,but I always wear sunblock and sunglasses.I see what the sun can do to you if you spend too much time out in it.I,ve seen girls in their 20,s,who are already starting to look like walnuts.I,m just lucky so far,I still get carded.One time my s/o and I wanted to get a vaporizer,we went to a Trails shop in a Mesa stip mall,I went in alone while he got cash at an A.T.M.,I found one and the girl told me it was $80,when he came in and we went to pay for it,she just looked at us real funny and only charged us $60.

By J on Tuesday, July 27, 1999 - 02:12 pm:

What did that have to do with anything?I,m just immature.

By Waffles on Tuesday, July 27, 1999 - 02:26 pm:

UHHHH. nothing i suppose, sorabjites are characters in my head. I seek to enhance them as much as possible....just curious to put more detail

By J on Tuesday, July 27, 1999 - 03:17 pm:

I didn,t mean what does that mean to you Waffles,I meant what was I going off on yet another sunblock babble.

By Lucy Phurre on Tuesday, July 27, 1999 - 03:30 pm:

I waited for my scumbag abusive ex to OD or get bumped off over a bad deal...and the fucker is still drawing breath.

Take action...even if it means going to the cops.

Or just let it be known in the town what kind of person he is.

He'll start getting beat up a lot.

By J on Wednesday, July 28, 1999 - 02:04 am:

Oh Yea,the more I think about it,when I suffer,everybody suffers.It,s not over,till it,s over!!!

By J on Friday, July 30, 1999 - 02:42 pm:

I just wanted to add that he was driving a BIG green truck,further proving the theory that men who drive BIG trucks,have little weenies.If anyone wants to, call 480-814-7922(his home)or 480-838-5883(baseline pub)and ask for Tom Moore and ask him about his little pecker.Leave my name out of it,okay?

By Babel16 on Saturday, July 31, 1999 - 06:18 pm:

J- thats sounds like fun i think ill call his sick ass when i get offline

By Larger Pecker on Saturday, July 31, 1999 - 08:57 pm:

Please see,
    I Need Advice: WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TOM MOORE?

By Gee on Sunday, August 1, 1999 - 01:44 am:

Oklaholma?

By J on Monday, August 2, 1999 - 02:29 pm:

I was hoping Hell, at the very least.

By FETIDBEAVER on Monday, August 2, 1999 - 05:44 pm:

Isn't Oklaholma and Hell the same difference?

By Waffleboy on Monday, August 2, 1999 - 05:52 pm:

pretty close i bet

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact