FUN WITH FIREARMS

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: FUN WITH FIREARMS
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Anonymous on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 09:52 pm:

I was fucked up on meth and got into an argument with some guy on the freeway. I chased him into a residential neighborhood and pulled a gun on him.
    He dropped onto the ground in the fetal postion and was begging me not to shoot him. So I shot the ground next to his head and he freaked. He pissed his pants and began having seizures, a crowd of people started coming out of their houses, so I left him there and took off.

By R.C. on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 10:17 pm:

If that's true/you're facing a potential murder charge. And you're a fucking lunatic to boot.

Hope you're got good legal counsel on retainer.
    And that you don't live anywhere near anyone I care abt.

By Anonymous on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 11:03 pm:

I did not attempt to murder nor intend to. I do not use ANY intoxicating substances now, nor have I since 1990. This happened in 1987. I don't know where you live but this was in southeren California. Enough with the details...

By R.C. on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 11:08 pm:

It sounds like you're home free then. So keep quiet abt it.

By Cyst on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 05:31 am:

just when I thought I was sure I wanted to return to america...

By Cyst on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 05:37 am:

the other day I was discussing with another american woman the difference between ukrainian and american hospitality.

she told the story of a teen-age georgian girl who spoke no russian or ukrainian and had just moved to kiev. she got really drunk at a party and left her keys there. she somehow stumbled back to her new apartment, realized what she had done, and didn't think she could find her way back to the party.

so in the middle of the night, she knocks on her new neighbors' door and, though they shared no common language, she somehow explains the gist of her predictament, and they put her up on their couch for the night. and helped her get her keys back the next day.

can you imagine going to some stranger's home in the u.s., not speaking english and getting a place to spend the night?

as she told the story, I remembered hearing about a similar situation on the news a few years back.

a japanese exchange student (in florida?) who did not speak english well was going to a (halloween?) party, and he went to the wrong house. the guy who answered the door for some reason thought this poor kid was an armed, drugged-up intruder and shot him to death.

ukrainian vs. american hospitality.

By Mother on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 06:58 am:

Next time I hope the guys shuvs the gun up your ass. I would have. You ain't got the balls to shoot no one, you lousy fuckin bully.

By R.C. on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 10:13 am:

Cyst -- I can imagine folks doing that in certain parts of the U.S. In the South/& small cities in the Midwest (assuming the housing config. was right -- i.e. an apt. complex/not private homes.) If it was a non-English speaking European woman/someone wd definitely put her up for the nite.

There's a guy here who quit his job & hitchiked across the country. With no $$. He was dfetermined to rely on the kindness of strangers. And it worked -- dozens people opened their homes to him/offered him meals & a bed fo rthe nite/in every state he passed thru. I saw him on Oprah -- he wrote a book abt it which shd be out next year/I think.

The shooting of that exchange student (I dunno if it was here in FL) was all abt race & xenophobia. If he'd been White/I'm sure they wdn't have popped him.

Not that that's any consolation.

By Cyst on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 12:03 pm:

yeah, I guess people are into helping teen-age girls. they're not seen as very threatening.

this was in an apartment complex in a capital city.

I have to say, though, that if someone came to my door in middle of the night, speaking some language I didn't understand but gesturing that she wanted to sleep in my apartment for the night, I'm not sure I would welcome her with open arms.

but I'm such a pushover for genuine-seeming, non-monetary appeals for help, I probably wouldn't just send her away. but I wouldn't leave my purse lying out, either.

By R.C. on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 12:24 pm:

I'd let her sleep on the porch w/the dog. If I had one.

By Waffleboy on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 01:49 pm:

yes but never forget americans are armed to the teeth!!!!! we are one of the few (if not the only) countries that protects the right to buy guns in its constitutuion. There is a reason why we are such a violent nation. Everyday someone comes up with a new way to fuck someone over be it with a gun or weird telemarketing scams.

Cyst, I gather you are eastern european if not from somewhere in western russia. Have you by chance read anything by an author Ken Kalfus? He is an american born, russian raised write. I just finished one of his books and found it very interesting......just a thought

By ANONYMOUS on Friday, June 11, 1999 - 11:37 pm:

To Mother: FUCK YOU
    You wouldn't get the chance to shove the gun up my ass. If you use a gun NEVER LET ANYONE GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO TAKE IT. Also I have three major scars from bullets...and I didn't loose that incident,but I can't talk about it for certain reasons.

By Cyst on Saturday, June 12, 1999 - 05:27 am:

what does ken kalfus write about? have not heard of him.

I'm american. I've lived in kiev, ukraine, since last fall and will be here for two more weeks.

By Nate on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 11:38 am:

anonymous- you're so full of shit.

pussy.

if you have three major scars from bullets, i wouldn't doubt they are self inflicted.

By Waffleboy on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 12:23 pm:

Ken Kalfus writes shrot stories and novellas about life in Russia, he is rather endearing and very minimal in hi style, He had a story published in the May issue of BOMB and he has a new book called "PU-239 and Other Russian Fantasies". The title story being about a dying nuclear scientist smuggling/selling Plutonium only to be killed and shot only to have the killer killed and shot etc etc etc....I am jealous...I would love to go back to europe, I have never been to eastern europe, just Paris & London,

By Amish Boy on Wednesday, June 16, 1999 - 09:26 pm:

Is it just me or does anyone else suspect that anonymous and RC are the same writer of this crap.

By MoonUnit on Thursday, June 17, 1999 - 12:40 am:

uh Amish.. think you're all alone on that

By R.C. on Thursday, June 17, 1999 - 12:45 am:

'Scuse me Amish/but I always post under my own moniker. Do the View Source thing & you'll see Anonymous isn't me.

I wd also have more sense than to confess to shooting someone on a msg. board. Some secrets you just have to keep.

By Amish Boy on Thursday, June 17, 1999 - 06:11 am:

What's the "View source thing" and how do I do it?

By R.C. on Thursday, June 17, 1999 - 02:15 pm:

AOL doesn't have that feature. But if you're using MSIE or Netscape/go to the post you want to check out. Then go to the View icon at the top of yr browser/& click on Source. It'll give you a backstage view of the entire thread & all the code. You have to look at the post they typed/then look above their entry to see where it originated.

It always looks like Greek to me. But other folks here know how to figure it out.

By Anonymous on Saturday, June 19, 1999 - 12:42 am:

SMEEE AGAIN!!!!

I was fucked up on Midol one day when I got into a fight with some guy, I whipped out my dick and he fell down into the fetal position and started crying, "Please, please don't piss on me!".
    So I pissed on the ground next to his head. Then all the sudden he started having seizures so I put a urinal cake in his mouth and took off.

By R.C. on Saturday, June 19, 1999 - 12:52 am:

Right -- & I've been shitting 5-carat D-flawless diamonds for the past 3 days. And loving it!

By Anonymous on Saturday, June 19, 1999 - 01:22 am:

SMEEE AGAIN!!!

Wow those would go well with the 20 pound Platinum rods that I've been passing. Oops! gotta run I feel another one comming.

By on Saturday, June 19, 1999 - 01:42 am:

.....and i thought the corn kernels were special
    i feel so stupid now

By Anonymous on Saturday, June 19, 1999 - 06:18 am:

SMEEE AGAIN!!!

RC So does this mean that you "love" having hard and potentially sharp objects through your rectum for days on end?

By Gee on Saturday, June 19, 1999 - 03:46 pm:

I used to know an ex-marine who once peed on a fellow because he tried to steal his cell phone. He was drunk at the time. I miss him. He owed me an Anything Favor. (meaning I could ask one favor from him and he'd do it, no matter what it was. Well. Unless I asked him to kill someone. We weren't THAT close.)

If he were around now I'd ask him to brush my hair for me. I love that. Actually...I'm sure I'm not the only person (male or female) who thinks that's just swell, having someone brush your hair. I think I'd fall in love with a boy if he just picked up a brush (his. let's share hair.) and started brushing my hair out of his own free will. Without making me ask first. My needs are so simple. Keep your money and leave my nipples alone, just brush my freaking hair. Why are boys so thick headed?

By R.C. on Saturday, June 19, 1999 - 04:23 pm:

I had a guy who used to brush my hair before we went to bed. There's nothing more sensuous than having yr hair brushed. And he gave the BEST shampoos in earth!

By Yourgay on Friday, August 11, 2000 - 02:43 am:

guns are for grown ups. not gay fuck holes like you!!!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact