fed my neighbors yappy little dogs poison snausages

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: fed my neighbors yappy little dogs poison snausages
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Esada. gonz0 esada that is. on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 12:39 pm:

a neighbor of mine in the neighborhood that i grew up in had the yappingest dogs on terra firma.
    my brother and i, after being awakened far too early in the AM one too many a-time, decided to squelch their ceaseless racket by feeding them something that would wreak havoc on their vocal chords. we got a full pound of ground beef, rolled up three big meatballs, (one for each hellhound), put them in a big bowl and soaked them in an ortho-brand yard product / weed killer that was either called or contained something known as Diazanon. we decided to let the puppytreats marinate awhile and forgot about them. they ended up sitting in the garage for almost a week before the unsaintly aroma of rotting meat filled my nostrils one day and reminded me of them. so instead of throwing them out, (like any reasonably SANE person would have done), i emptied the contents over the fence into yappy-dog-land. later that evening as we sat upstairs getting baked with a few friends an eerie howling started coming from next door. it seemed that 2 of the three yappy-pups took our bait and were currently going through the slow, torturous pain of having their insides eaten out by the diazanon-soaked kibble...
    i guess their 'master' finally figured they were dancing towards death because he went out and shot them both dead with a handgun. of course the shots he fired triggered some phone calls to the police and he got fined for illegaly discharging his weapon.

pretty cruel, eh?

By Waffles on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 12:43 pm:

asshole!

By J on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 12:46 pm:

Yea,you must be real fucking proud,I hear people who kill animals come back in the next life as Kibble and Bits.Bet you molested some little kids too.

By Sherlock on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 02:01 pm:

i'm a little suspicious. diazanon is an insecticide. if you were to "marinate" some meatballs in it - which i take to mean submerge or at least partially submerge the balls in it - i don't think there would be a rotting meat smell, especially after a week. the smell of rotting meat is caused by bacteria, and how could it they live in diazanon? even if only partially submerged, the balls would've been pickled with it by that time.

so, at the end of a week you have three pale meatballs that look like formaldehyde-preserved dog brains, and smell like them, too, because of the diazanon. Now, i'm ready to believe that dogs, especially the little ones, are stupid enough to eat them. I do find it a little far-fetched that the owner - in a residential area and the kind of person who own dogs that "yap" - would simply wander out into the back yard and shoot them. as opposed to rushing them to the vet.

By Waffles on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 02:08 pm:

he is still an asshole

By Czarina on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 02:37 pm:

Perhaps those poor little dogs had the good sense to bark at the hidious monster residing next door to them.

By Leader of the Pack on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 03:51 pm:

You are mistaken J,people who kill puppies end up in hell getting ass raped by very large dogs,I have a dick with Esada,s name on it.

By Watson on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 04:18 pm:

such hatred for you, gonzo. and all for a rather implausible story about killing dogs.

now, if you had made your neighbor a yuppie, suv-drivin' asshole, and you had poisoned him instead; and if you had you had given his dogs a good home, taken all his drugs, and had kinky consensual sex with his wife -

everyone would love you.

except maybe for sentimentalists like rhiannon and gee.

By Rhiannon on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 04:38 pm:

So we would hate him even then? How sentimental.

The man is either lying or trying to shock us. Either way, he's not worth our time.

How about them Yankees?

By Waffles on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 05:03 pm:

they don't have a chance

By Nate on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 05:53 pm:

baseballs fuotmballs monkeyballs

scheeseburger frenchfry monkeyfry.

i fly he/shy/boo/my goodfuckluckyduck

crank

doug

meesa

Is that the former crack den?  Interesting.  I think I've heard part of the
    story.  Has electricty been restored?  Will Ian have to find another friend
    to mouch off of?  upper right corner of the page, and enter your ID and temporary
    password (the ID for U.S. employees is your social security number; .  In act 1, it's pretty much the standard fairy tales, and
    everyone gets what they want and live happy ever after.  In act 2, we find
    out how each character handles getting what they wished for.  Are they
    happy?  You'll have to come to find out.

The show and music are written by Stephen Sondheim.  It's one of his more
    singable scores. We are suggesting a PG rating, simply becauD TIME OFFERS!

NO INTEREST FOR 6 MONTHS!*
          Place an order for $699 or more on your Platinum Card and
           pay NO interest if you pay off your balance in 6 months.
                 http://www.musiciansfriend.com/j.pl/70003

OR

NO INTEREST OR PAYMENTS FOR 90 DAYS!*
         If the first purchase on your Platinum Card is $299 or more,
            make no payments and get FREE interest for 90 days if
                     you pay off your balance in 90 days.
                  http://www.musiciansfriend.com/j.pl/70003

=====================================================================

It's better than cash!
    With no down payment, no interest for up to 6 months*, and exclusive
    member privileges, it's easier than ever to get the gear you've always
    wanted! Use your new Musician's Friend Platinum Member Card to stretch
    your music budget.

it cracked today.

eve i fuck thee

eveeeeee cain abel eveeee

you bear the sin of the world.

ibear the mark of cain.

By Nate on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 08:12 pm:

The Associated Press
    Friday, Oct. 22, 1999; 6:08 p.m. EDT

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif. –– A parachutist plunged to her death off Yosemite's most forbidding peak Friday during a protest of park rules banning such jumps.

Jan Davis, 60, was the fourth of five jumpers in the protest, which was organized in response to the June 9 drowning death of a jumper who sucessfully parachuted off El Capitan, only to drown in the river below while trying to flee rangers.

"The first four were beautiful. And then she jumped. Everybody thought it was OK, and then people said 'Open up! Open up!. Then we heard a splat and the whole place turned quiet," said Paul Sakuma, an Associated Press photographer.

Davis, of Santa Barbara, Calif., fell to the base of 3,200-foot El Capitan, and rangers quickly cordoned off the area.

The danger of the extreme sport of jumping off cliffs, buildings and other stationary objects led the National Park Service to ban such jumps. Nationwide, an estimated 21 people have died jumping this way in the last 20 years.

Called BASE jumping, the acronym comes from "Building, Antenna, Span, Earth."

BASE jumping was legal in the park for a trial period in 1980, but restrictions on when people could jump and the number of jumps per day were routinely violated, so the activity was banned.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH splat

By Nate on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 08:14 pm:

DENVER (AP) -- The mother of a student wounded in the Columbine High School massacre walked into a suburban pawn shop Friday, asked to see a handgun, loaded it and killed herself with a shot to the head.

Carla June Hochhalter's suicide occurred about six months after her 17-year-old daughter, Anne Marie, was critically wounded in the April 20 tragedy and left paralyzed from the waist down.

It was not immediately clear if her suicide was connected to the shootings.

Ms. Hochhalter, 48, entered the Alpha Pawn Shop in Englewood Friday morning and asked to see a handgun.

When a clerk turned around to fill out paperwork, Ms. Hochhalter loaded the weapon and fired one round that hit the wall and a second round into her head, Englewood police spokeswoman Leticia Castillo said

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH bang bangSPLAT.

By Rhiannon on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 10:36 pm:

What are my lines? Oh, yeah:

Story #1: truly, sickly, amusing.
    Story #2: not amusing. selfish and cruel.

Thank you. I'll be in my dressing room if you need me.

By Antigone on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 10:41 pm:

I just flossed with flouride floss and I feel sooooooo much better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA floss floss SMILE.

By J on Saturday, October 23, 1999 - 02:04 am:

I think both stories are sad, but am glad that Antigone flosses.

By J on Saturday, October 23, 1999 - 02:06 am:

I think both stories are sad, but am glad that
    Antigone flosses.

By Czarina on Saturday, October 23, 1999 - 02:21 pm:

Don't have a date,but heard this within the last month---------a group of 10 professional parachutists, on a trip to perform,[this was abroad], well,unfortunately,apparently encountered
    plane trouble,and all were killed in the crash------excuse me,but shouldn't they all of had parachutes?

also heard from the same radio source about the guy who decided to "bungie" jump off a RR bridge,
    then carefully measured the distance down, then decided to add an exrta 10 feet of bungie cord[to make sure he had enough] then proceeded to jump.
    well, perhaps its best that he won't be procreating.

By Gonz0 esada on Sunday, October 24, 1999 - 11:14 pm:

hey, this forum posed the question of what the cruelest thing i ever did was. i answered. like the curcumstances or not, i posted it because it's the topic and i didn't expect to be judged by such pompous, arrogant ignoramouses.

go tell you mother she want's ya.

may 1,000 toothless yaks gum your grannies wheat-thins.

by the way, did you step in dog feces or is that your new cologne?

By Gonz0 esada on Sunday, October 24, 1999 - 11:55 pm:

two more things to piss you off, oh judging one:

dogs are facist. (have you ever seen a police CAT?!)

in my entire lifetime i've only come accross two dogs that i liked. both were DEAD.

put that in your damn doggy-bag and eat it cold.

By Antigone on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 12:03 am:

Jeez, Gonz0 esada, ya gotta be a bit thicker skinned than that to post here. Sure, some of the regulars here over reacted to your stupid shit cruel poisoning of some dogs just because they BARKED, for fuck sake. Can you balme them?

But if you're a cat person then you can't be all that bad...

By Gonz0 on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 12:14 am:

antigone, i posted here because by the topics of the different forums i thought that this might actually be a FUN place to share something of this nature. (i didn't know that milkbone.com bought out sorajabi.) the reception that the local 'welcome wagon' delivered was much less than warmly embracing. i did learn a lesson here though... just because a forum's topic is cool doesn't mean that the regulars who frequent it are.

screw you all and to all a GOOD night.

By Antigone on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 12:37 am:

But, this is fun. Aren't you having fun? Telling each other to screw off is part of the fun. Getting told to screw off is part of the fun, especially when you've done something as idiotic as leave poison meat out for a fucking WEEK, you moron! Christ, how could you forget meat soaked in pesticide? And didn't your parents notice the pretty package in the garage? Where were they while you were preparing your little doggie Columbine, eh?

By Pink on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 01:17 am:

Ah yesssss. I forgot how cool the forum is for poisoning canines. Pups, to say the least.

Hey Geisha, Gonad, Gonzo, whatever the fuck they call you, how about I decapitate your mother and shit down her esophagus?!? That'd be a forum! Maybe pissing in your sister's mouth while jamming a knike up her ass could be a forum. The possibilities are endless. Cruelty to animals gets you a one-way ticket south, fucko.

By Pink on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 01:21 am:

that'd be kniFe...not the running shoe.

now there's a promo for Nike.

By Auden on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 02:05 am:

In moments of joy
    all of us wished we possessed
    a tail we could wag.

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 02:53 am:

I wonder what this "Gonzo" looks like in real life. Probably a 95lb piss-ant pathetic piece of shit. No fucking guts, no fucking brains. We had neighbor/dog troubles and I went and took their dog to the animal protection league. That started a 6 year battle with them, but if you believe in your convictions and have some BALLS you'll do the right thing and put up with some shit. NOT BE A FUCKING PUSSY WIMP THAT POISONS PUPPIES.

I now nominate Gonzo as this year's posture child for abortion.

By J on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 03:06 am:

Let.s give Gonzo a chance.I have this feeling once we get to know he-she we might like it.I,m sorry.drunk,drunk and sorry.Sleep tight,good night.

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 03:11 am:

I HATE PEOPLE WHO FUCK WITH ANIMALS

I would rather find this moron raping my grandma than harming puppies. Frankly his/her story is most likely bullshit but the fact that this dumbass takes a sick pleasure in telling it is indicative of mental illness. Goodnight?

By Antigone on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 09:30 am:

I FUCK PEOPLE WHO HATE WITH ANIMALS

Has interesting possibilities, doesn't it?

By Czarina on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 09:49 am:

didn't Jeffery Dalmer start with animals?This person is Not well,whether this story is true or not,he is a hindrence to mankind,people like that make me ashamed to belong to the species.

By Rhiannon on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 10:13 am:

It's quite simple:

Check out this guy. He did things worse than what you did, but no one jumped down his throat because he was contrite.

You, on the other hand, had the attitude of "i killed me a bunch of puppies. Heh heh heh!", which we, rightfully, took issue with. What did you expect...us to cheer?

By ... on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 10:33 am:

"I HATE PEOPLE WHO FUCK WITH ANIMALS

I would rather find this moron raping my grandma than harming puppies."

fuck you fb

By Waffles on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 12:11 pm:

yeah but he's still an asshole......some bitch of a neigbor tried to take me and my family to court because she complained our dogs barked at night, which was a lie, since they came indoors at night, rather she was complaining that theey barkeduring the day, the bitch was situated 100+ yards through dense woods, the garbage collector also made alot of noise as well..........we had 5 neighbors who lived on either side of us (no brush no woods 20 yards apart) and 3 others across the street come to court, the judge called the woman uptight and judgemental, he threw her case out of court, afterwords the bitch had the nerve to come up to me and my mom and tell us of a precedure that could remove the vocal cords with very little pain.........my mom had to hold me back.....one of our neighbors preceeded to go off on her, she was my good friends mom and she was known as the neighborhood hottie mom, she also cut our hair...she ruled!!!!!! me and some friends rolled and egged her house that follwowing saturday night..........

yeah mr.gonzopoliscropolis.....it's fun......your an asshole for what you did, call me abitch and move on...........we can be abusive around here but we generally love each other.....except me and gee and here mum

By Gee on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 09:41 pm:

I love everyone.

By Cheeken on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 03:00 am:

Yay.

By BLAKESNAKE on Tuesday, April 11, 2000 - 04:34 am:

This guy used to speed down my road all the time.
    I told friends to go the speed limit so my cat would'nt be in any danger from them atleast. I loved this cat. I had him for ten years- he was a part of me. I still miss that fat purring bastard today. Anyway one night my big lovable beast was hit by that son of a fucking bitch who found some need to speed down my road. I knew where he lived so I slashed all his tires busted all six windows and then set fire to the interior.
    I don't know if this was wrong and weather or not he deserved it or not, but I do know I hate animal abusers. I think the abuser deseves what he\she gives out. Fed poison, beat with hose, force them to fight some mean rabid fucker for dogfighting-whatever you do you receive-plain-simple.

By BLAKESNAKE on Tuesday, April 11, 2000 - 04:45 am:

My girlfriend says she wished she had a tail she could wag- i told her to play with mine - Having a tail would be the shit if it had destuctive force. I would'nt want some little puppy tail.
    I would have a lizards tail of some sort.

By SherlocksGAY on Friday, August 11, 2000 - 03:13 am:

yeh, all little dogs desearve to die! expesially yapping ones! people who kill yapping little dogs dont go to hell but are rewarded in the next life. it is the damed yapping dogs the take it up the ass when tehy die!!!!

By Me on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 10:21 am:

What kind of a person does that to a puppy?

By Me on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 10:23 am:

Somone gros.BURN IN HELL, WEIRDO GONZO ANIMAL MURDERER!!!!!!!!!! is anyone else still writing?????

By Angelonamission on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 12:16 pm:

How would you like it if someone did that to you, your parents or the one you love?????

May you rot in Hell....better yet, I'm going to pray for your soul!!

By wisper on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:12 pm:

yes, praying. That'll sure show them!
    Take THAT!

By SKDMRK on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:19 pm:

I'm really sure....! This goes to show what kind of person you are. That's why our world is so corrupt, cause no one has faith, just negative our bursts....your day is coming!!

By wisper on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:27 pm:

oh, sweet.

Lack of faith is the reason the world is so corrupt? even though it was still corrupt thousands of years ago when everyone had deep faith? Even though it has been and will continue to be corrupt every day since civilization began?

What do you mean by "corrupt" anyway?
    And what sort of faith should we all have, to fix this problem?

By SKDMRK on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:45 pm:

It'a just real sad...when someone tries to be positive, there's always someone to knock em down.
    Yes, the world has been corrupt for thousands of years, but it would be nice to try and change it!

That person (Angelonamission)was trying to do something nice, yes, by praying, but you had to come in and make a negative remark....that's what I call CORRUPT!!!

By Angelonamission on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:48 pm:

That's okay...Wisper didn't hurt my feelings at all...infact, he/she made me smile even more. :)

Thanks for making my day!

By Antigone on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:52 pm:

Angelonamission and SKDMRK are posting from the same IP, btw. Probably the same computer too since it's a Comcast broadband IP.

By Angelonamission and SKDMRK together on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:59 pm:

Does it really matter?? Man, you're all so hung up on finding the negative and not the positive.

Someone here is trying to make a difference...what are you so afraid of?

Truth hurts doesn't it!

By Antigone on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 07:04 pm:

You're really annoying.

Stop being so hung up on telling us the "truth."

So, what is the truth? Are you two people or one person?

How's the weather in Colorado?

By Wouldntyouliketoknow on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 07:16 pm:

The weather's fantastic! Do you want to come and visit..we can go site-seeing if you wish.

I'm whom ever you want me to be...?

By TBone on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 07:22 pm:

I want you to be a hyper-slutty 15-year-old girl.

By Spider on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 07:24 pm:

Isn't that a line from a Depeche Mode song?

By Spider on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 07:26 pm:

Well, I was responding to Wouldntyouliketoknow, but it works with TBone too.

And now you're only 15....and you look good...
    I'll take you under my wing...somebody should...

By Spider on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 07:28 pm:

On the other hand...thinking of slutty 15-year-olds, I'm reminded of the great Jon Spencer Blues Xplosion song, "Full-Grown Woman."

If I were a man, I'd be down with that song.

By wisper on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 10:30 pm:

wait a sec....

-"That person (Angelonamission)was trying to do something nice, yes, by praying, but you had to come in and make a negative remark...."

1) Negative remark? me? Angelonamission started by wishing someone would rot in hell. That's as negative as they come, last time i checked.

-"Does it really matter?? Man, you're all so hung up on finding the negative and not the positive."

2)How do you know? How long have you been lurking here before you came to that conclusion about all of us?

-"Someone here is trying to make a difference...what are you so afraid of? "

3) trying to make a difference? By posting to threads from 1999?
    How does one make a difference on a message board?
    Are you going to buy us all lunch?
    Plant some flowers in the margins?

By heather on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 10:33 pm:

yes!

plant flowers in the margins!

By heather on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 10:39 pm:

and doing good with vindictive self-righteous bullshit

i grew up in that land

the world of people talking out of one side of their mouths

the best/most devious corruption is subtlety

i'm sitting here right now

save it for your poor kids because i'm sure you can't even help it

By Imstillanangelonamission on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 01:13 am:

Man, I even tried to apologize, but still you have to be negative. That's okay, this doesn't hurt me one bit and I did say that I wasn't perfect, as none of us are.

I'm so glad that I'm raising my son to be kind to others, unlike your comments. It's really okay....I'm still smiling and will continue to do so.

I hope you all have a blessed and happy life, my wish for you.

You take care and be well.

By heather on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 02:00 am:

whatever

you use that same language that equates to "i'm so glad i am good, not like you"

really whatever

the thing is i *like* wisper
    might even love her in that way that you can love people you've only seen in person once, but their personality after years and years is unwavering

she is obviously good and uses her brain all at the same time which seems to be a scarce combination in the world

my rant was not really so much for you as for an entire group including things akin to the 700club and really basically anything that comes across in that spiritually self-righteous way

it's certainly not the first time i've done that as antigone would surely point out if he was in the mood

the world is just making me sick right now, full of pathetic greedy children spouting crap that they've memorized and never apparently given a second thought about

i'm not always this angry about it

By TBone on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 02:30 am:

MissionAngel, have you considered that you may inspire negativity in others through your passive-aggressive holier-than-thou attitude? Also, work on your reading comprehension.

By all means continue to be happy and positive, but mentioning it repeatedly to show how superior you are to others is no way to make friends.

Saying things like "Your day is coming!" "May you rot in hell!" is hardly positive. Do you get angry a lot?

By Nate on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 09:41 am:

angels are jealous of our humanity.

By semillama on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 11:32 am:

Does all this mean that we've been "touched by an angel"?

By Imstillanangelonamission on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 01:01 pm:

Why are you all so mean and nasty. Man, I made a comment, and now you're all trying to "Crucify"
    Me...for what...cause I said something??

No, I don't get angry a lot....thank you very much. :)

You all have a wonderful day....ya hear!

By patrick on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 01:35 pm:

crucify?

you're just being a little silly. thats all. not because you said something, anything or nothing.

just silly. and pious. and it would serve you to recognize how silly and pious you come off.

no one is trying to crucify you, or be intently mean.

if you break wind in this room, you better be able to cop to it. thats all.

By Imstillanangelonamission on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 01:40 pm:

Well, I guess I broke wind everyone...hold your nose!!

By Stinky on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 02:00 pm:

Wow...I'm really proud of my myself!
    I can break wind and still be happy...now
    that's progress.

By semillama on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 02:34 pm:

Every little step counts.

By Imstillanangelonamission on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 02:37 pm:

So true.

:)

By Gee on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 12:37 pm:

how strange it all is.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact