Cruelest thing, and the only thing that I have ever regretted...

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: Cruelest thing, and the only thing that I have ever regretted...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Sherbear on Thursday, February 17, 2000 - 10:04 am:

When I was sixteen, I had an arguement with my grandmother. She's never been the most intelligent woman, and I shouldn't have gone as far with the arguement as I did, but I was truly pissed at the woman. We were arguing about how I should respect my mother more. She went on to say how much she missed her mother, and if she could, she'd want to dig her up and give her a big hug (I told you she wasn't all that smart.) Well, I reminded her that she'd been dead since 1983, and that her body would have decayed quite a bit since then, so if she did try to hug her, it would be quite disgusting. She began to stutter, saying that that was impossible, as they had gotten an airtight coffin, and there was no way...no way...just no way... and proceeded to start crying. There I was, 16 years of age, explaining to my 53 year old grandmother what happens to people's corpses when they are dead for ten years. This would also qualify for the only thing that I regret.

By BLAKESNAKE on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 04:02 am:

That is pretty sad, strange yet disgusting. If who ever died dad\sister\mother\brother\uncle whatever had just died within about 24 I would hug them-maybe. Anytime after that-I seriously doubt it. What a terrible discussion that most of been.

By BLAKESNAKE on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 04:09 am:

Much less would I want to go and dig my father up or any other relative for that matter. Would U?!

By Gee on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 01:08 am:

are you On something, Blake?

By J on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 12:08 pm:

If my husband dies before me,I,m having him stuffed and holding an ashtray by my bed,he already knows about it and says it,s alright.If I go first,he,s going to put me in a lawn bag and put me in a dumpster,but he,s going to go all out on my memorial service.I know it,s cruel,but Brucifer is going to remind Amee about the time she beat me up and pulled out a bunch of my hair,right at my memorial service,he,ll do it too.That,s some guilt you can,t get rid of.Are you on something Blake?I learned in Costa Rica that you can make many friends sharing your valium.

By patrick on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 02:28 pm:

thats so god damn funny. I think i have already mentioned my space capsule idea.....yes J, valium can be a fantastic olive branch......

By BLAKESNAKE on Tuesday, April 11, 2000 - 04:14 am:

I'm HHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    Valiums are GGGGGGRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTT
    says the twisted Tony the Tiger
    Did I mention I'm HHHHHHIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
    I guess you can say I'm on something
    Would you?! What the hell.
    -DIG THEM UP-
    That shit is crazy!!!

By J on Tuesday, April 11, 2000 - 01:03 pm:

We missed our flight from Houston to Phoenix because of s/o,after we had both ate all the pot we had left over,I took a xanax before getting on the plane,When they started serving drinks,we both asked for a screwdriver,but I was so calm I didn,t want to get too loaded,so he drank mine,he had 8 all together,I,m sure they wouldn,t give one person so many drinks,but they thought I was drinking half of them.We had a 2 hour wait at the Houston airport,he had to have some beers,he made the taxi driver that was taking us to the airport at Costa Rica stop and drank 3 beers before we even got on the plane.While we were at the Houston airport,he told me he took 2 valiums,and I,M the one whose scared to fly.He got so wasted he couldn,t walk.He insisted we go have one last smoke even though it was 10 after 8p.m.,and we were supposed to be at our gate at 8:05 p.m.,Ilet go of him to put our travel bag on the ground and when I turned back to him,he was on the ground too.You know how when you come back inside the airport you have to put your bags through security?After our stuff went through the machine the security lady asked me if he was my husband"Maybe"I said,I was so ashamed.Next thing I know, an airport cop comes up to us and tells me he could arrest him for being drunk in public,I talked us out of that,but he told me even if I got him to the gate on time,they wouldn,t let him on the plane.We missed our flight,I was sooo pissed off at him,sometimes you can dress them up,but you just can,t take them out.He tried to compare this to him having to have some guy help get me up the stairs when we were there,but that didn,t cut it with me,it didn,t ruin any plans.The saddest thing is,last time we were in Mexico,we came home a day late and our kids thought we were in jail,we come back a day late from Costa Rica,they thought we were in the slammer.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact