Threw rocks of a bridge

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: Threw rocks of a bridge
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Thixon on Wednesday, July 26, 2000 - 02:20 pm:

We lived out in the country, and lived on a gravel road. The gravel road went over a major US Highway. We lived fairly close to the bridge. My brother and I stood on the bridge and threw rocks down on the cars and trucks that were passing underneath. I know we hit a few, but at least no windshields were broken

By patrick on Wednesday, July 26, 2000 - 03:41 pm:

we threw eggs, baloney slices and various other fruits and vegetables. throwing rocks off a bridge could kill someone you asshole

By patrick on Wednesday, July 26, 2000 - 03:42 pm:

by the way, where is nate and swine when we need to give you the official sorabji welcome.......fuckface

By Thixon on Wednesday, July 26, 2000 - 04:41 pm:

Patrick,]

Bite my ass, I was 8.

By moonit on Thursday, July 27, 2000 - 12:37 am:

How old was your brother? old enough to know better or young enough to be corrupted by a fuckwit?

By Jay on Thursday, July 27, 2000 - 08:16 am:

Baloney slices sound really funny. bet they make a nice slapping noise as they stick to someones windshield.
    we used to go to mcdonalds as hellion teenagers and throw our pickles against the windows and have pickle races as they slid down the glass.
    during the last dim days of my drinking i got wasted and stopped at wendys to eat and they put pickles and onions on my burger. i probably didn't even say i didn't want pickles or onions but got pissed that they put them on there. i threw them against the window next to where i was sitting. it was lunch time and the place was pretty packed with older folks and i just sat there eating with ketchup and mustard covered pickles and onions running down the window next to me. i think someone said something to me but i don't know. it was a few days before i even remembered stopping there to eat.
    what a site i must have been. drunken slob throwing my food around a public eatery at noon on a weekday. jesus.

By Satan on Thursday, July 27, 2000 - 04:02 pm:

GIVE ME MY SEVERED HEAD BACK!!!!!!!!!!

By Mavis on Thursday, July 27, 2000 - 05:49 pm:

satan
    if i see your head,
    i will give it back.
    until then, try to get along without it!

By Satan on Thursday, July 27, 2000 - 05:52 pm:

I CANT SEE, I CANT SMELL, I CANT EAT, I NEED MY SEVERED HEAD BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Gabrielle on Thursday, July 27, 2000 - 08:18 pm:

Don't be fooled by his whining,he knows perfectly well that his severed head had to go to time out.Perhaps when he behaves,it can come out.But this constant nagging,and whining and interrupting conversations has got to stop, or it can't come out.Tough love is hard.

By Satan on Friday, July 28, 2000 - 10:55 am:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY HEAD????? WHERE IS IT?

By Gabrielle on Friday, July 28, 2000 - 02:46 pm:

ssshh,your head is in quiet time.

By Satan on Friday, July 28, 2000 - 03:04 pm:

oh,,,, ok. I need it back. I WANT YOU...IT..SOrry

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact