ONE SICK FUCK

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: ONE SICK FUCK
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By 1ndh1 on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 03:28 pm:

LEMME PICK ONE... One time a friend and I took one of his dogs out to a cow lake. We agreed that if a shot from a pellet gun wouldn't kill the cut lil puppy, I'd beat it to death with a baseball bat. One shot behind the ear. blood came out like a fountain but the dog did not die. just whined and bled. So I commenced the beating of the cute lil puppy. How many licks did it take to get to the center of a cute lil puppy nugget? more than 8. we threw the corpse in the cow lake.

threw nets around animals and shot them repeatedly. put kittens in gallon buckets and put it under deep water. lots of pressure, little air.

a fawn was injured on the side of the road. we stopped to see if it was alive. it sure was!! and only lightly injured! aaaawwwww! so about four of us decided to kick and stomp it to death! we must of broke every bone in its body.

i have this evil device that is a box that will electrocute the curious with about 36,000 volts!

i'll put up more when i think of it

By J on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 04:20 pm:

Don't bother,they have computers in prison,I see.

By semillama on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 04:24 pm:

That guy's in for one hell of a karmic buttfucking.

By M on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 04:33 pm:

he'll get his one day
    it all comes out in the wash

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 10:09 pm:

1ndh1, You dumb fuck. If you think you are shocking anyone you're wrong. You pathetic little boy. Go home your mommy's calling you.

By Hal on Monday, December 11, 2000 - 10:54 pm:

Your gonna die boy...

A horrible death...

But first, I hope you go to prison and become bubba's butt fucking toy.

By Tom on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 01:12 am:

Jesus christ, you guys are nazi morons. What the hell? Some Random person posts some random skanky shit, and you all go apeshit...

"Your (sic) gonna die boy"??? get a fucking grip.

Fetid: "If you think you are shocking anyone you're wrong" Bullshit. Obviously people were shocked and shaken by his (assuming 1ndh1 is a male) post. Why deny it?

Sem really covered all the bases. IF he did the above, which I doubt, then he'll get his; his insensitivity will doubtless get him in trouble some day.

On the other hand, if he's just spewing words, then his willingness to do so will get him in the ass. Either way, this display of (idiotic) public outrage is duly noted and shat upon.

Since when did anybody take "shock" posting seriously? It's just graffiti, that's all. Best cleaned up by ignoring it.

On the other hand, maybe he has some reason to post this. Maybe that's god, sending a (very well) hidden message or omen to Semillama or Crimson. Maybe it's some kid who's just realized what a shitty life he's led, and needs to let it all out? Admittedly, it doesn't sound like that, but for whatever reason, he posted 'cause he needed to. I find it as tasteless as the rest of you, but there's no need to threaten his life. Munch. Who died and made us the arbiters of taste?

By heather on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 02:20 am:

it is hardly a matter of taste

people are shocked because it is shocking and horrifying and wrong

to ignore it would be irresponsible to some people

By Hal on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 02:29 am:

First, that was my way of agreeing with Sem...

Second, I get bored easily but not enough to post "graffiti" as you so put it...

I didn't threaten his life, shit I dont' even know where the little bastard lives let alone who he is... Granted he needs a good asswhoopin its not my place to do it...

And Tom, I don't know what kind of insensitive Fuck you are but don't you find it disturbing that someone would post something like that serious or not... I mean shit, even if it is a joke then the kid has alot of spare time on his hands, you know kill your fucking classmate on a nice school day time...

People fucking suck.

By Tom on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 06:15 am:

Yeah, people suck, but I didn't know we were the Etiquette police.

No, I don't find it disturbing. A little juvenile, and the content itself is a little disturbing, at first, but the fact that he posted it? nope. *shrug* just thought it was ... interesting, the speed and ferocity with which everyone jumped on him.

Sorry about misinterpreting your comment. Most of the time, when people tell me: "you're gonna die, boy," I take it to mean "I wish I could kill you." I guess that it has a different effect in person than over the internet.

"He needs a good asswhoopin." Yep. that sure is the way to deal with people saying something you don't like.

Keep an open mind. That doesn't just mean believing in God, or in Free Love, or whatever ideals you happen to espouse. It means Keep an open mind. Examine this sort of thing, instead of just jumping in and tearing someone's head off like everyone else.

Heather:

To ignore it would be irresponsible to some people? So the responsible thing to do about it is to express their moral outrage and let him know that they think he's a bad man? That's not responsibility. That's just "I'm right and you're wrong."

IT IS just a matter of taste.

You personally believe that the pointless torture of animals is "wrong;" blatantly and irrevocably. So do I. He doesn't, or (more likely, again) he does, and is rebelling because his soul is twisted, thwarted, and stumped in some strange way.

In his opinion, the behavior, or the posting of such, is acceptable. In our opinion, it isn't. A difference of opinion. Therefore, a difference of taste.

There is no "responsible" solution; because the post doesn't pose a problem. There is no "responsible" reaction because the action was null: he told us, in an anonymous forum, of something he may or may not have done, and the voice of the message itself gives plenty of doubt to the credibility of the content.

It's bullshit, but it started an interesting conversation, I guess.

By Trace on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 07:30 am:

I suppose, but (and I am not being any help here) posting on this thread only encourages this bullshit

By J on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 11:04 am:

Oh spare me,he said he'll put up more when he thinks of it, I don't care to hear about the sick fucks cruelty to animals,it would only encourage him to go on to tell us his experiments with humans.I bet he has a tee shirt that say's Jeffrey Dahmer Masterchef.Fuck him!

By patrick on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 12:09 pm:

i actually tend to agree with Tom in this matter.....transient random shock shit posts...

the thought of a fickle, easily excited mob came to mind....

"Monorail. Monorail!!! MONORAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

By agatha on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 12:16 pm:

poor puppy.

i have nothing else to add.

By pez on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 02:27 pm:

frick. i'd ballistic if somebody did that to any of my pets. probably someone who just wants to shock us. and it's not even funny, either.

By Drowsy on Saturday, December 16, 2000 - 07:49 pm:

Just stumbled across this forum while doing a search for "dog poison". Saw the post here from the guy who said he poisoned his neighbors yapping dogs. Have the same "yapping neighbor's dogs" problem, myself.

When my stupid neighbors are out in the yard, they just stand there doing nothing about it, while the little shit-bags are yapping away at everything and nothing or anything. Day and night, week after week after week. Seems like too many people think that owning dogs is some kind of god given right to disturb their neighbors, 24 hours a day.

The cops had been called over to their house, day and night, for a while. As far as I can tell, they've stopped going there. Nothing's changed. Same ol' shit. I get woke up at 2, 3, 4, 5 in the morning. Pretty much every night.

Anyway... I'm sure not gonna get into some 6 month long court battle, just to try to quite down a couple of 'worthless as guard dogs' little yard rats. I watched one of the neigborhood CATS chase BOTH of em' under the house one day. (From where they kept on yapping, by the way.)

I find it rather disturbing that so many people are getting so upset about the untimely death of SOMONE ELSES animal, while there's a good chance that they are chomping "Internal Sanders" chicken, or a Big Mac, while they're trying to think up the judgments they're going to post about "animal murderers" here. Do you think the animal meat that you eat, comes from animals that died from old age, or somthing??

Sheesh!! Get real. You're the same kind of people who wouldn't have even noticed that you'd run over a couple dozen homeless people, while you rushed out to contribute to buying 'Free Willy' a large screen TV, to keep him from getting "lonely" in his tank out on the Oregon coast.

So... There was no problem with people here, helping each other figure out the best way to kill a person. Is there any chance that you guys can take off those morality boots you seem to enjoy stomping on PEOPLE with, long enough to make suggestions about the least painful and detectable method of poisoning a couple of small dogs?? I heard that chocolate will kill them. How much would it take? What are the chances that they'll actually eat enough to die from it? How long does it take? I don't want to have to listen to them whining and crying all night over it.

By J on Sunday, December 17, 2000 - 12:10 am:

Oh wise ass,you know so much,you'll figure it out.Where I live crimes against animals is against the law.I hope you get caught, if your too lazy to take them to court.

By John Zeppy on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 02:27 am:

This is a seriously fucked up message board.

By J on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 12:16 pm:

Mmaybe you shouldn't be here then, John Zeppy

By LT on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 01:57 pm:

I was searching to find out how much voltage could electrocute a human for a safety presentation I'm doing today. I know household voltage doesn't seem to kill me when I get shocked, but I wanted to know if I'd just been lucky.

Then I happened upon your blog and I have to say... very entertaining.

The fact that people with such blatantly opposite (represented) viewpoints could carry on a conversation is amazing. I am impressed by the level of (most of the) discourse here.

Thanks for the pensive moment and entertainment.

By Antigone on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 02:55 pm:

Eat hot fuck.

By Rawrr on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 - 10:23 pm:

I bet you're an american. huh?

By Antigone on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 - 10:32 pm:

Are you antarctican?

By Doc on Sunday, November 28, 2004 - 08:05 am:

See a shrink quickly.

By Dog lover ready to shoot lassy on Friday, March 4, 2005 - 05:45 am:

to J:
    I found this forum the same way as you did. My neighbors have 5-8 dogs all on chains outside. they bark at everything & nothing. just stepping outside my house without making any noise envokes an eruption of barking. i've maded numerous calls to the cops & nothing has come of it. so give them an ultimatum: barking collars on all dogs or sue them: $20/day for damages for: lack of sleep, disturbance of sleep, mental anguish, time wasted on the internet seaching for ways to kill them ect. Just add up everyday you've had to endure the disturbance - $600/mo will buy a nice set of hearing plugs :)
    Also, I heard ibuprofin is poisonous to dogs; so maybe like 4 tablets crushed up and given in a little ball of meat tossed into the neighbors yard; much more humane than rat poison or other dessecants.

By Trkujiyufik7o on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 10:10 pm:

grgjhglopkuy8p;

grgjhglopkuy8p;

grgjhglopkuy8p;

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact